X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BalloonblowerNYC
    • Feb 2018

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hello Retro! More or less same story here. Total fear of the bang, and then at some point of my life a very good person having forced me to do a b2p - and I did it with closed eyes. It took me another five years to do this again. Are you able to blow up balloons without fear alone? Up to which level?

Greetings from the East Coast!

Comment

• kahuna09
      • Jul 2013

hello everyone i have been here for quite some time not sure if i introduced my self. Straight male from the east coast looking to chat with anyone interested in balloons or inflatables of any kind. i love them equally. have never really opened up to any women about my fetish as to the one time that i tired kind of scared me and now i am quite shy about taking about it to anyone in person. any one interested in talking shoot me a message i am on here all the time. Always up for some looner or fetish chat.

Comment

• CookieMonster
        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Glaziola
        Hello everyone, happy I found this site. I live in the uk and I was terrified of balloons for half of my life now I can't get enough if them so the origin of my kink is strange to say the least. Very much a popper of balloons, beachballs, air matresses, ect; I also enjoy deflation. Very happy to be here!
        Hey welcome... im in the midlands hope you find friends and fellow poppers on here to have fun with and a good chat....
        Take care
        Mike aka Cookiemonster

Comment

• rrothchild
          • Mar 2018

Hello all!
          RR from the US, new to this site but not to the community (already found some posts from friends from years past). Glad I found this forum, looks totally legit!

A few looner related things about me:

Semi popper
          Love to sit pop and watch sit pop, love to watch blow to pop (only do it myself every once in a great while)
          Favorite balloons 16/17" crystals or pink solid color (play with 24's too but not as often)
          Love balloon stories (real and creative fiction)

Have fun everyone! You always know you've shown up to a party if there are balloons there!

Comment

• craggy2012
            • Jan 2012

Welcome to the community rrothchild

Comment

• Punchballpopper
              • Mar 2018

Hello, from the USA. So.California area. In My 50's, grew up on gameshows in 60's-70's with lots of sit popping contests. Still in decent enough shape to enjoy balloon and especially punchball busting activities. Favorites are the mexican/unique brand of punchballs that are readily found in dollar stores. Enjoy all car lot display balloons like BSA, Tuf-tex and Unique 16. Wanna try Cattex and Gemar brand balloons from Italy. Miss the Prestige/Tilly 20 inch balloons. That used to be a challenge to burst even with my 210 lb body frame. Look forward to chatting with you all.

Comment

• frankfrank
                Empathetic Harmonizer
                • Feb 2018

^ Tilly balloons are still around, but they seem to make short runs and put them on ebay BuyItNow listings. I have no frame of reference to compare to Tilly balloons that were made before their long hiatus.

Those 24-inch balloons from Party City are far stronger than 190 bouncing-and-riding pounds, though part of that is that I only inflate them "big" but not fully. It doesn't even feel "close" to popping, as though there could be two people (380 pounds) on it without an issue, but I don't know.
                People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• x123rtyizzz
                  • Jan 2017

Hello everybody!

My name is Michael. I am 18. I've been a balloon and inflatable fetishist since I was about 9.
                  I would really like to share to girls who want to see some videos of me riding and inflatable and say me what they think.

clarifications:
                  1)If you want i would really like to talk of anything else, in that case please contact me too
                  2)If you want to see the video i would need a testing that you are a girl

If you are interesting please contact me at: x123rtyizzz@gmail.com

Comment

• Linda
                    • Mar 2018

Hello everyone! New member here!

As a lot of people here, I had and still have globophobia... This fear for balloons is what drives my fetish.

I've known about this forum for more than 2 years and finally made the decision to join! I can't wait!

Comment

• kahuna09
                      • Jul 2013

welcome to the group there any many of us here all with a love of balloons and inflatables. you are among friends here.

Comment

• Beachballer
                        • Mar 2018

Hello,
                        I’m a 27 year old guy. I’ve been obsessed with beachballs since I can remember. I don’t like balloons for other inflatables. Just beachballs. I think because how round and soft they are.

I am trying to discover my looner life now. I just told my wife and feel more open about this now. I’m really embarrassed by this so if anyone can relate let me know. I finally discovered I’m not alone.

Comment

• frankfrank
                          Empathetic Harmonizer
                          • Feb 2018

BB, the internet is transformational for us who thought there were no others. Over twenty years ago you were very fortunate if you saw an ad in some underground "connections type" newspaper, and you were entirely out of luck if you didn't live in a big city. Even if one was lucky enough to see one of these ads about "balloon fetishes" or related stuff, it was all about exchanging handwritten letters through the mail, which was an impossibility for a lot of people who needed to keep their fetish "closeted."

I'm not even sure if any of these rarefied ads showed up in any non-gay big city newspapers. If you weren't gay in those days, that could mean that those ads would never have been seen, and there are a LOT of looners/related who are not gay. In fact, most looner-types are not gay.

Now this can be fully explored in the privacy of your own internet connection.

I can still "get" the embarrassing part. It is definitely unorthodox and uncommon, and some people just don't relate. BUT...you're among friends here. Embrace the change!!
                          People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• Beachballer
                            • Mar 2018

Thanks Frank,
                            My wife actually took the news better then I thought. She wanted to watch me so I did and now she understands. She even helped me! This is a huge boost of confidence!

Comment

• rrothchild
                              • Mar 2018

Originally posted by Beachballer
                              Hello,
                              I’m a 27 year old guy. I’ve been obsessed with beachballs since I can remember. I don’t like balloons for other inflatables. Just beachballs. I think because how round and soft they are.

I am trying to discover my looner life now. I just told my wife and feel more open about this now. I’m really embarrassed by this so if anyone can relate let me know. I finally discovered I’m not alone.
                              You are not alone by a long stretch. I think we probably all felt that we were at one point, and all but a small percentage of us (myself included) have thought that it was a bit odd that it "did it" for us, and were probably embarrassed if not puzzled about the whole situation. What I used to think was a curse (fear of balloons) I now view as a blessing. Welcome!

Comment

• loonlover817
                                • Feb 2018

hey x123 where u from and have u gotten balloons in high school that much?
                                lover your loons forever

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍