X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loonerdude44
    Inflatable Enthusiast
    • Oct 2017

Why don't you pop 'loons?

I'm just curious to know why you fellow non-poppers are non-poppers. For me, it's sort of showing mercy to an object that gives me so much pleasure and happiness. Why destroy such innocent souls?
  • fastlooner
    • Oct 2017

Re: Why don't you pop 'loons?

I'm a non-popper mainly because balloons themselves bring me immense pleasure and joy (both sexually and non-sexually) so popping a balloon is like losing a favorite sex toy. Since its rare for me to be able to make online orders for giant balloons, I'm always extra careful to make sure they don't pop. Whenever balloons do pop, it's usually an anxious experience for me, but since a lot of sexuality involves transforming anxiety into sexual pleasure, I'm open to the idea of exploring popping balloons and maybe one day being a semi-popper.

Comment

• Micks101
      • Jan 2017

Simple, I'm aroused by the balloon and interacting with it, rather than the pop

Comment

• BYGavia
        • Dec 2017

Originally posted by fastlooner
        I'm a non-popper mainly because balloons themselves bring me immense pleasure and joy (both sexually and non-sexually) so popping a balloon is like losing a favorite sex toy. Since its rare for me to be able to make online orders for giant balloons, I'm always extra careful to make sure they don't pop. Whenever balloons do pop, it's usually an anxious experience for me, but since a lot of sexuality involves transforming anxiety into sexual pleasure, I'm open to the idea of exploring popping balloons and maybe one day being a semi-popper.
        ^ same

Comment

• iguessimalooner
          • Dec 2017

I'm a semi-popper. I pop balloons that can just be easily purchased again. I.E. Q16's, grocery store brands. However, I don't pop balloons that are expensive or rare. I.E. Q24's, GL1200, some printed balloons.
          Texas y'all.

Comment

• Seasider
            • Jan 2016

A) I don’t particularly like loud noises
            B) I get turned on by my interactions with balloons, for me it’s all about the sensual ness of a balloon (that feeling of afreshly inflated balloon can’t be beaten in my opinion)
            C) I see it as slightly wasteful popping a brand new balloon.
            D) I will only pop a balloon, using scissors to snip the neck when it becomes oxidised or there’s no room to store it!

I totally understand the turn on of popping and part of me wishes I could do it (if I was a popper I think I’d blow to pop so I could get the maximum neck size!) I jut don’t see a time when I will.

Comment

• Casey88
              lukmanrewa
              • Jun 2012

im a phobic due to my past experiences and i love them as a sexual object hence like to keep them intact.

I did try a couple of times by popping small size balloons (below 11 inches) on purpose with my earplugs/loud music on and it wasnt a fun experience for me at all.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

I never, ever intentionally pop my balloons... especially when I form an emotional attachment to it...all, every single balloon i own gets popped purely from use & over inflation. Well....actually....thats not one hundred percent true...i do occasionally like to do blow to pops...but i only do them with cheap 12 inchers of which i have an abundance

Comment

• scuba
                  • Jan 2017

I avoid popping my balloons. I also think it's a waste of a perfectly new balloon to just blow it up to pop it.
                  Having said that I do pop my modeling balloons when I'm done using them as a float suit because they are already worn out, but that's also with a bit of regret.

Comment

• freetofloat
                    • Jan 2018

Much the same as everyone else here. It would be destroying a cherished object, often hard to come by, that gave so much pleasure.
                    Often you've found that "one", that just feels right, and to replace its unique qualities is sometimes to much trial and error to repeat.

Comment

• sonarloon
                      • Jun 2017

Simple. Being blind, my ears have more focused ability. I can't confess to trying with ear plugs in, though. That, and the shreds. I'm always so nervous that if I inflate one, it will pop, and I won't be able to pick up the remains. That, and It's usually quite rare I can place orders around here.

Comment

• b0f0s0f
                        • Nov 2016

Wow, balloons must be a very interesting sensory experience to have without vision. Makes me want to try playing with them in the dark.

Comment

• Davidblack
                          You blow, I’ll watch.
                          • Jul 2017

Too terrified. I was phobic as a child now I guess I am phobic and fetish.

Rare chance for some balloon sex today, he was happy to blow up the balloon in my loose fitting boxers but as he got near 10” of my 11”Q, I panicked and told him to stop blowing it. Thankfully he blow something else instead then ;-)

He wouldn’t let me video him but I got a good little shot of it in my boxers afterwards...always wanted to do that but assumed o would be able to have him b2p.

Maybe sometime

Comment

• sonarloon
                            • Jun 2017

Originally posted by b0f0s0f
                            Wow, balloons must be a very interesting sensory experience to have without vision. Makes me want to try playing with them in the dark.
                            You totally should. The sensory overloads would probably be amazing.
                            What's really interesting is that I can sometimes tell a red balloon from a brighter colored balloon. It's very difficult to explain, though red/pink tend to have smoother feeling latex. Don't believe me? try it some time. It's fun.
                            There are times I enjoy being blind, when I loon is one of them.
                            The fear of when they go, is not one of those times, however. In the 5 years I've been a looner, only 1 has gone. It was entirely my fault, I had re-used a cheap walmart 12 inch way too many times. In the end, it was more a soft thud than a loud pop. In a few minutes I'm going to find out how enjoyable riding a q24 is for me, anyway.
                            Take care all!

Comment

• palloncino90
                              • Jan 2018

Although I love inflating much my balloons, I really can't pop them, I'm phobic about explosion, surley it depends somewhat from my childhood. But there's something strange, when I look at my wife to interact with balloons and she teases me such as she would pop them, I feel a good stuff.
                              I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎