X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WannabePopper
    • Oct 2018

Re: Other fetishes

Hey all,

I think I may win the prize for the weirdest / grossest other fetish that is also probably one of the most unrelated to balloons and inflatables, although I guess technically they both involve gas...

Farting - yep, you read that right. I love it when girls fart. Always been into a woman's butt and her butt hole, so maybe it started from there. Pun intended! I am not at all into poop though.

Hard to find similarities with my balloon fetish, but I'd say one common theme is girls aren't "supposed" to fart (not that I believe that), so seeing one frequently doing it and even enjoying it is a huge turn-on. Kind of like that most girls don't typically get such enjoyment out of destroying a collection beautiful balloons, so when you see a girl so enthusiastically popping balloons for her own enjoyment is a turn-on.

There.... hoping not to receive too negative a judgement. After all, we all have unusual interests on here.

Comment

• Goughy
      • Dec 2018

The best experience i've ever had is I was lead on a double bestway pool lounger on a bed and I had my hands handcuffed to the head of the bed. I had a butt plug inserted and had nipples clamps on really tight. Three pink balloons were tied to the chain links on both pairs of handcuffs. I was then blindfolded and left there over night. It was such an intense feeling

Comment

• Loveinloons
        • Nov 2018

If you all think you got weird fetishes i think i may have you beet i have a fetish for women wearing diapers this came from having a bedwetting gf back in my teens

Comment

• Blowitbig
          • Jan 2016

Outside of my balloon fetish, i also enjoy guys dressing up as women ,it's totally sexy.
          The bigger the better

Comment

• palloncino90
            • Jan 2018

I don't know if it could be considered fetish but... besides balloons+sexy girl I definitely love girls with hair with special colors: blue, pink, green etc. and, perhaps is all related to colors, girls with beautiful colorful nails.
            I'm wondering if anyone has my same enjoyment.
            I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Goughy
              • Dec 2018

I have to admit I share the same thought as you. I love seeing women with different colours in there hair. My favorite is any shade of blue or any shade of pink.

Comment

• palloncino90
                • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Goughy
                I have to admit I share the same thought as you. I love seeing women with different colours in there hair. My favorite is any shade of blue or any shade of pink.
                I'm glad to not be alone!
                And yes mate, blue with shade of pink is definitely exciting!
                Do you even like colorful nails? I like red or now a sort of phosphorescent orange is used who I like so much.
                I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Tracy
                  • May 2018

It's not really a fetish in the usual sense, but I absolutely love lingerie - especially styles dating to the 80s/90s.

In my non-balloon life, I have a fairly active photo page that I update pretty regularly. Nothing erotic.... But a small percentage of men are particularly interested in transgender women, and so I get a fair number of views. About a year ago I asked whether I had ever inadvertently triggered a fetish with one of my pictures, and about 1/3 of the respondents said that I had. By far the most common response was feet - unsurprising since I go barefoot or in sandals whenever I can. Halloween costume choices through the years turned up some guys with the usual military uniform, cheerleader and nurse fetishes. Office attire also seems to have an outsize impact (I know - go figure!). Several guys had sweater or twinset (cardigan sweater over a then sleeveless sweater) fetishes. Boots, unsurprisingly. And to the guy who mentioned ponytails way back in this thread, you'll be happy to know that you are not alone

The best was one guy who sheepishly admitted that the couple photos I posted with me holding balloons were what got his motor running!
                  Last edited by Tracy; 15-03-2019, 20:25. Reason: People who write for a living should not have subject-verb disagreement.

Comment

• Blowitbig
                    • Jan 2016

I like to see guys bulging in skin tight yoga pants, lycra ,bike shorts, and tight undies, then add a balloon ,mmmm
                    The bigger the better

Comment

• Blowitbig
                      • Jan 2016

I forgot to mention crossdressers , just makes my pulse race
                      The bigger the better

Comment

• ShredFox
                        • Mar 2019

Hey, hope I'm not bumping old junk here but I found this interesting. So many different kinks that you talk about here! For me there's a few things other than balloons.

The first thing, kinda straight forward from there, is latex. I've got two latex panties and a pair of arm sleeves that make me feel very comfortable and I love the look of. What I don't like too much is full body suits, I prefer a nice mix of skin and rubber.
                        The second thing is a bit of puppy stuff, and I have a hood. To be honest I like it because I think it makes me look a lot more cute than without one. :P But that's all I have in the pup department, not very deep into it there.
                        Now the third thing is a tad on the dirty scale, but it's not too crazy either I think. I like smelling manly smells (or girly smells, if that applies), that's basically it. I put my nose where others wouldn't, that's all I'll say about that. :P

What I'd like to add to this is that I really appreaciate living in a culture where there's room for stuff like this. We should keep in mind, and I think most of you do, that there are places and cultures, and there have also been times not too long ago in the free world, where talking or even thinking about stuff like this is or was absolutely taboo, so I consider myself lucky.
                        Last edited by ShredFox; 03-06-2019, 11:37.

Comment

• Eastlooner
                          • Apr 2019

What a nice variety of fetishes...Really nice
                          I also have another one. It maybe found a little bit weird- it is a vintage lingerie (from 50's-to 80's). I mean of bullet type bras, bodyformings for example from Triumph, open bottom girdles with 6 or 8 straps for stockings...And the legwear in itself- any kind of it, any colour and any thickness...

Comment

• loonlover817
                            • Feb 2018

Hey guys so I have like 4 or five other fetishes which includes pool Inflatables, pregnant women, breasmilk, big excersize balls and women dressing up in costumes. Anyone have these same ones?
                            lover your loons forever

Comment

• globos&bears
                              • Jun 2019

Originally posted by ShredFox
                              Hey, hope I'm not bumping old junk here but I found this interesting. So many different kinks that you talk about here! For me there's a few things other than balloons.

The first thing, kinda straight forward from there, is latex. I've got two latex panties and a pair of arm sleeves that make me feel very comfortable and I love the look of. What I don't like too much is full body suits, I prefer a nice mix of skin and rubber.
                              The second thing is a bit of puppy stuff, and I have a hood. To be honest I like it because I think it makes me look a lot more cute than without one. :P But that's all I have in the pup department, not very deep into it there.
                              Now the third thing is a tad on the dirty scale, but it's not too crazy either I think. I like smelling manly smells (or girly smells, if that applies), that's basically it. I put my nose where others wouldn't, that's all I'll say about that. :P

What I'd like to add to this is that I really appreaciate living in a culture where there's room for stuff like this. We should keep in mind, and I think most of you do, that there are places and cultures, and there have also been times not too long ago in the free world, where talking or even thinking about stuff like this is or was absolutely taboo, so I consider myself lucky.
                              Hi there, it is interesting indeed.
                              Puppy play and of course latex are my thing too.
                              Also PVC pool toys, was an interest for a while.
                              And Furry stuff, better if it involves inflatable latex furry suits, cute.

Comment

• Ramirez
                                • Aug 2015

Probably one of the few here but besides balloons I have a huge bubblegum fetish. There is something so sensual about seeing a cute girl blowing bubbles. The bigger the better of course.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎