Are women also interested in inflatables?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • heaviest
    • Jun 2018

Re: Are women also interested in inflatables?

Originally posted by heaviest
    None of the girls I've been on inflatables with have any particular interest in the inflatables, other than humoring me. Shorts girl, though, seems to like them a lot.
    Confirmed, shorts girl is into inflatables. Not sexually, I think, she just likes eliciting a holy crap reaction from people. She's over six feet tall and weighs more than 400 pounds and she wears shorts that fit her so badly it looks like they'll split up the sides. Girl's legs are as big as her waist.

She sits on and floats on inflatables at the pool hoping people will think she's going to pop them.

I know lots of fat women who are sexually attracted to fat people, and a couple of them are semi-exhibitionist, but shorts girl is the most outwardly exhibitionist. Enough to kinda embarrass me.

Today, she, I and a woman of about 330 pounds sat on her flower-shaped float sized for about two people. It was cozy, and twice as much weight as shorts girl has ever had on the thing before, and she was super excited about how hard it (the float!) got.

Comment

• TheMole
      • Nov 2019

My girl seems to enjoy them. We like to have sex on inflatable boats, she says it enhances the bounce which it definitely does.

Comment

• Merl
        Hopper research dept.
        • Apr 2021

Maybe it was always a myth but I've long heard hints of women having orgasms from the clitoral stimulation of horseback riding. If it's true I wonder if, in the right frame of mind, a space hopper could do the same thing for her.

Comment

• BouncyWiz
          • Aug 2022

Originally posted by Merl
          Maybe it was always a myth but I've long heard hints of women having orgasms from the clitoral stimulation of horseback riding. If it's true I wonder if, in the right frame of mind, a space hopper could do the same thing for her.
          I can confirm that it happens to me when I'm straddling on my exercise ball if the mood is right. I imagine it would happen to me more on a space hopper due to the increased bouncing. When I get myself one, I'll let you know.

Comment

• BouncyWiz
            • Aug 2022

While I still haven't got myself a space hopper, I improvised by clipping a bag strap around my excercise ball to use as a handle (I got the idea from an ad with women hopping on excercise balls with straps that was posted on another thread). When I bounced around the room, I found myself gasping in pleasure more than I did when I was just straddling and I was able to orgasm much sooner. I get turned on just from seeing the bouncing motion, so looking at my reflection in the TV while bouncing certainly helped.

Comment

• Crystal
              • Jul 2022

There are some really thoughtful responses here! As a woman with a balloon thing, I have very recently discovered that I also enjoy blowing up inflatables and hearing others blow up inflatables. I like to blow them tight…just like balloons. Since I only just started exploring this, that’s about all I can contribute…

Comment

• Merl
                Hopper research dept.
                • Apr 2021

The best I've ever hoped for is a woman accepting how harmlessly stupid it is for an adult to bounce bare-assed on balloons (come on, let's be honest with ourselves...), but tries it anyway and ends up truly surprised it was fun. Maybe I was lucky but usually that's how it has shaken out.
                Last edited by Merl; 07-09-2022, 19:22.

Comment

• Joe Sixpanel
                  • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Crystal
                  There are some really thoughtful responses here! As a woman with a balloon thing, I have very recently discovered that I also enjoy blowing up inflatables and hearing others blow up inflatables. I like to blow them tight…just like balloons. Since I only just started exploring this, that’s about all I can contribute…
                  Did you have your "balloon thing" as a child, or did this happen through a relationship with someone who was into balloons? Not that it really matters...

My fear of balloons as a child grew into a love of tightly blown inflatables.

Comment

• Crystal
                    • Jul 2022

Originally posted by Joe Sixpanel
                    Did you have your "balloon thing" as a child, or did this happen through a relationship with someone who was into balloons? Not that it really matters...

My fear of balloons as a child grew into a love of tightly blown inflatables.
                    I’ve had a balloon thing ever since I can remember; it began as a phobia.

Comment

• Whale Rider
                      • Nov 2022

Originally posted by Crystal
                      I’ve had a balloon thing ever since I can remember; it began as a phobia.
                      I am sry about that was it fear of the bang?

and for the main topic no I have never met any women thast was accepting in the least of inflatables or the use of inflatables...

Comment

• Merl
                        Hopper research dept.
                        • Apr 2021

Originally posted by heaviest
                        So, several women, but none of them get off on the inflatable itself.

Same. They're usually willing to try and often end up surprised that it was fun but are never sexually interested. Would it be great if they were? Sure, but since I never expect them to be I am never disappointed that they aren't.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎