Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JR Looner
    • May 2015

Large Inflatables in a pool

I was wondering if anyone that has lareger than normal inflatables has taken them to a pool in an apartment complex and how the other people reacted to it? I have a 16 foot whale and 9 foot yellow duck (from Inflatableworld.de) and was thinking about bringing one of them to the pool and use it as a pool float. Has anyone ever done this? Did you get positive or negative feedback from the other people that were there? (If this is already a thread, please drag this post to the appropriate thread.)

Very Respectfully,

JR
    Attached Files
  • LeeRider
    • Nov 2014

Re: Large Inflatables in a pool

I think most non fetishers expect to see inflatables in a pool so doubt you would get negative reactions although those do look HUGE so others might think you are crowding them out!

Have you ever had inflatables out in public which attracted attention from a person you suspected might have the fetish? Do you ever blow them up in public?

Comment

• Jkloon
      • Aug 2013

Re: Large Inflatables in a pool

Yeah, others might feel like you're crowding them out, especially if it's a small-ish pool. You'd also have to worry about it getting popped. There are some real assholes who might intentionally pop it, or if you let other people around it if the pool is crowded it may accidentally get pushed into something.

On the other hand, it could be really fun if you get positive reactions out of people. Especially if you let others play with it. Might even find somebody else who shares the fetish.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎