X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • geoff
    • Oct 2021

Re: B2p in public

Re b2p in public.
    Great idea well it will soon be Christmas and New year so a excuse to have balloon fun.
    Until i told my wife about my balloon fetish i had balloons Christmas New Year Birthdays
    Easter Halloween . So there is always a excuse to have balloons.

Comment

• SusieDK
      • Dec 2017

Originally posted by nena
      Exactly. Yes, you are definitely such a brave person and kind of badass in good way. I am still little afraid of balloons but it makes it even more exciting to be around. I waiting if some of them accidentally pop or someone start this "teasing others" game. I wish I could be the one who actively engage to pop it or just saying something like: ohh this balloon needs to be blow up bigger it's too small while everybody star to be nervous. What is your favourite people's reactions on your actions like this?
      Hi.

I don’t consider myself ‘badass’ when it comes to balloons (or in any other context for that matter). I am not fearless either. Blowing up a balloon is always a challenge to me, - only I have managed to become able to meet this challenge. This means I can seem fearless, but in reality my feelings resembles yours to quite some degree. It is so that over the years I have changed into sort of interpreting my anxiety as thrill instead of fear.

When I play the ‘teasing games’ I simply enjoy every reaction that shows people are less brave than me. This has to do with that I used to be terribly scared of balloons. It used to be me who was the one being teased (to such a degree that I would cry and/or run away). Now it is me who is the brave(st). The reactions are many: Fingers in ears, telling me the balloon is big enough, warning me that it will pop, begging me to stop etc. etc.
      I am however always aware of what could be called true fear. If I notice this it is no longer a thrill for me, and I will ‘step down’. I like to tease and cause people to feel like sitting on needles, but not to terrify and make somebody cry. Luckily none of our ‘usual friends’ are phobic.

I hope this answers your question. Have you ever thought about yourself being the ‘brave one’?

Sincerely
      Susie

Comment

• Black_Bear
        • May 2013

Originally posted by SusieDK
        Hi.

I don’t consider myself ‘badass’ when it comes to balloons (or in any other context for that matter). I am not fearless either. Blowing up a balloon is always a challenge to me, - only I have managed to become able to meet this challenge. This means I can seem fearless, but in reality my feelings resembles yours to quite some degree. It is so that over the years I have changed into sort of interpreting my anxiety as thrill instead of fear.

When I play the ‘teasing games’ I simply enjoy every reaction that shows people are less brave than me. This has to do with that I used to be terribly scared of balloons. It used to be me who was the one being teased (to such a degree that I would cry and/or run away). Now it is me who is the brave(st). The reactions are many: Fingers in ears, telling me the balloon is big enough, warning me that it will pop, begging me to stop etc. etc.
        I am however always aware of what could be called true fear. If I notice this it is no longer a thrill for me, and I will ‘step down’. I like to tease and cause people to feel like sitting on needles, but not to terrify and make somebody cry. Luckily none of our ‘usual friends’ are phobic.

I hope this answers your question. Have you ever thought about yourself being the ‘brave one’?

Sincerely
        Susie
        I'm curious about something with you being quite confident in public settings like you describe. Do you use normal sized balloons? Have you ever done 16" and 17" b2ps in front of your friends or at parties? If so, what were the comments?

I ask, because your question about being the brave one in public settings, at least for me. Is when I'm blowing up Q16 balloons at a park, or at the beach. I have noticed others looking nervous when it starts to get big. Either via comments of how big it is, or looking generally uneasy if they are nearby. I love seeing that. Never once had a bad experience about it.

Comment

• SusieDK
          • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Black_Bear
          I'm curious about something with you being quite confident in public settings like you describe. Do you use normal sized balloons? Have you ever done 16" and 17" b2ps in front of your friends or at parties? If so, what were the comments?
          Hi,

I am actually very careful about not revealing my 'sinister little secret', so I always see to only do something with balloons when the context is all natural. This means that there need to be something with balloons going on that sort of justifies me 'going along'. This also means that I always stick with the balloons that are - or at least seem to be - what could be called normal balloons for the occasion. I do however sometimes use a little trick: The Tuftex 14" balloons don't seem different from normal party balloons when uninflated. I sometimes use this to bring a few TT14s and when I take a balloon to blow up I secretly switch it with one of the TT14s I brought with me. This provides me with a balloon that gets absolutely enormous compared to the 'original' balloons. I am sure you can imagine how this affects people watching - or trying to make their balloons as big as mine.
          I have only very rarely blown up ballons bigger than 14"ers in a public situation, and always in a situation where it seemed natural.

Thank you for reading my posting.

Sincerely
          Susie

Comment

• TheBiggertheBetter
            • Dec 2020

Oh man, in this day and age I am scared to try any popping in a public setting. Loud bangs can have unintended consequences.

Surveillance video shows a janitor popped the balloon in the food court of the Town Center mall on Sunday after it got tangled in his pushcart.

Comment

• Common Loon
              • Aug 2020

I secretly switch it with one of the TT14s I brought with me.
              I also LOVE this about TT14s. It's why they remind me of the balloons that scared me most as a kid because they blow up SO much bigger than it looks like they should

Comment

• Sl33juhrLooner
                • Jan 2019

Thinking of it, I've actually never did a blow to pop in public, outdoors yes, but most of the time there wasn't anybody around when I did do a B2P.

Wouldn't mind doing one though, anything up to a 14" balloon wouldn't seem weird to passers by I guess. Taking out a 17" or bigger might attract some nervous attention

Must say, bring out a TT 14" is a bit of a evil thing to do! Those balloons get really tight and the ones I had would turn into confetti when actually popping.

Comment

• stretchedtight
                  • Apr 2013

Hi,

I am actually very careful about not revealing my 'sinister little secret', so I always see to only do something with balloons when the context is all natural. This means that there need to be something with balloons going on that sort of justifies me 'going along'. This also means that I always stick with the balloons that are - or at least seem to be - what could be called normal balloons for the occasion. I do however sometimes use a little trick: The Tuftex 14" balloons don't seem different from normal party balloons when uninflated. I sometimes use this to bring a few TT14s and when I take a balloon to blow up I secretly switch it with one of the TT14s I brought with me. This provides me with a balloon that gets absolutely enormous compared to the 'original' balloons. I am sure you can imagine how this affects people watching - or trying to make their balloons as big as mine.
                  I have only very rarely blown up ballons bigger than 14"ers in a public situation, and always in a situation where it seemed natural.

Thank you for reading my posting.

Sincerely
                  Susie
                  I love this. (Sorry for replying to an old thread, I haven't been active over here in a long time). Susie you should write looner erotica stories, they are great! I can imagine you blowing up a balloon that gets massive and encouraging others to blow their balloons up bigger showing off yours especially if it is a contest.
                  Reminds me of a time where my wife was helping decorate with another attractive mom for a school fundraising dinner. They were blowing up helium balloons for the table decorations as part of the work, the other mom was inflating the balloons and my wife was putting the ribbons on and making them into little bunches. I wasn't there, but wife was telling me the gold metallic balloons kept spontaneously exploding and she would jump and scream. (She is phobic of popping). When we went to the dinner I could see why they were popping. All of the balloons were very overinflated with long necks a mixture of green and purple crystal prints (mardi gras Tuftex) and gold metallic balloons. I think the gal inflating them was trying to get the metallic balloons to the same size as the other balloons, which meant really over inflating them.
                  Would be funny if she was actually a looner and was trying to get a reaction our of my wife.

-Jiffy

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍