Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bubblyzzz
    • Jul 2017

Qualatex 24 on ebay

I don’t generally buy balloons much bigger than 16-20”, but I saw qualatex 24 on eBay for those who want them. FYI. good luck!
  • perchedontheloon
    • Dec 2014

Re: Qualatex 24 on ebay

Good find! I've been buying them elsewhere for a few months now but it's good to know that there are backups.

Comment

• racinett
      • Aug 2016

i have about 80 of them for sale in Alberta if you are interested.

They are mostly standard colors.

Comment

• Casey88
        lukmanrewa
        • Jun 2012

only perks buying from ebay is we dont know how long the balloon has been kept, whether its stored properly, etc.

Comment

• gayloonfcker
          • Jan 2015

Originally posted by perchedontheloon
          Good find! I've been buying them elsewhere for a few months now but it's good to know that there are backups.
          Mind sharing the source?

Comment

• racinett
            • Aug 2016

Mine were bought from 'bargain balloons' when they still carried them.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
              • May 2017

Originally posted by Casey88
              only perks buying from ebay is we dont know how long the balloon has been kept, whether its stored properly, etc.
              Good point, I have two bags of Onyx Black Q24s left, that I bought about three years ago, but they are useless by now, they suffer from windowing and pop before reaching half size inflation. I really miss those huge onyx black babies.

Comment

• Tracy
                • May 2018

Originally posted by Casey88
                Also, sometimes people just mislabel stuff. Like the time I bought a bunch of purple Q24s, only to open the package and see a lot of fluted balloons fall out...

As far as dates, though, I have on a couple occasions asked a seller to reply with the date code. With Q24s if they are less than about 18 months old you'd really need to louse up the storage to ruin them.

Comment

• RickStreets23
                  • May 2018

I found some listings for Q24s but im not sure if they are worth the risk of getting balloons that dont work

Comment

• OverTheTop
                    • Dec 2013

At this point I've just accepted that any Q24s are probably either mislabeled (intentionally or not) or too degraded to be any good. I've got 10 or so of my own left in a box that I keep in a cool, dry closet which seem to be lasting fine, but I doubt I'll get more unless Qualatex starts producing them again.

The Cattex 32" longneck mostly fills the same role for me anyways - great for riding and giant necks.

Comment

• 9/11 did Bush
                      • Nov 2016

I bought a bag of Q24's a month ago, was leftover stock from a store. At that point I hadn't had any Q24's for a few months, but I don't have many left. Don't know the age of the bag but I used one of them and seemed to hold me fine. I'm a bit reluctant to use my Q24's for riding though, because I never last very long on them, the other day I uncontrollably shaked when I shot a big load.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎