Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThatOneLooner
    • Mar 2016

Favorite balloon

What's your favorite balloon color? I really like blue, but reds are also always fun. And clear has been amazing.
    Last edited by ThatOneLooner; 05-04-2016, 01:32. Reason: I realized a recent thread like this already existed.
  • SitpoppingLoons14
    Extreme Sit-popper
    • Mar 2016

Re: Favorite balloon

I love purple, aqua, red, blue, black, clear, and yellow. But especially aqua, when it's crystal variation.
    You never know when it's gonna pop!

Comment

• Looner_leo
      • Oct 2015

My favorite are the purple. Especially the crystal ones.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
        • Mar 2016

Purple's great too.

Comment

• Meililoon
          aka lyckr
          • Sep 2014

Crystal purple for me too. I got a small crystal purple advertising balloon when I was a kid that I never even took the chance of blowing up because I liked the color so much. Crystal balloons are quite rare around here, so it was really special for me. The only place I can remember having crystals when I was a kid was McDonalds, but we never ate there, so I never got any.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
            • Mar 2016

Originally posted by lyckr
            Crystal purple for me too. I got a small crystal purple advertising balloon when I was a kid that I never even took the chance of blowing up because I liked the color so much. Crystal balloons are quite rare around here, so it was really special for me. The only place I can remember having crystals when I was a kid was McDonalds, but we never ate there, so I never got any.
            What happened to that balloon? Do you still have it?

Comment

• Meililoon
              aka lyckr
              • Sep 2014

Originally posted by ThatOneLooner
              What happened to that balloon? Do you still have it?
              I think I still have it in an old shoebox in the attic, along with all the other advertising balloons I collected as a kid

Comment

• LeeRider
                • Nov 2014

Purple does seem popular, and also crystals, but my favs are solid color blue (all shades), green and orange....oh and of course Black!!

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                  • Mar 2016

I think I still have it in an old shoebox in the attic, along with all the other advertising balloons I collected as a kid
                  I never had that level of self control as a kid. All of mine wound up popping at some point.

Comment

• Meililoon
                    aka lyckr
                    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by ThatOneLooner
                    I never had that level of self control as a kid. All of mine wound up popping at some point.
                    I was always super careful with my things as a kid (and still am, mostly ).

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                      • Mar 2016

I was always super careful with my things as a kid (and still am, mostly ).
                      With other stuff, yeah. But with balloons? Game over.

Comment

• Regular Guy
                        • Aug 2015

I prefer crystal colors.

Hard to name an absolute favorite, but I like crystal yellow, crystal orange and crystal green a lot.
                        But I also like crystal blue, crystal purple and whatever.

Some time ago I had some "special colors" of Belbal 14", crystal teal, crystal fuchsia and crystal burgundy which I really loved. The color was great and somehow they were a bit softer than other crystal Belbals and got huge.
                        A shame I didn't take a photo of them.

Crystal transparent is also great, in my eyes, it gives the balloons a "fragile" and "weightless" look.
                        In my opinion crystal transparent matches best with the shape of overinflated Q16s or Q24s. But overinflated Belbal 14"s with their long necks look great in crystal transparent, too.

Next time I order some balloons I want to try crystal teal, crystal lime, crystal green and crystal transparent Q11s and Q16s.

When it comes to solid colors I prefer apple or light green and white.
                        But I like rose/pink less.

I need to get some metallic or pearl colors. I just had some few yet, but i seemed to like them...

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                          • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Regular Guy
                          I prefer crystal colors.

Hard to name an absolute favorite, but I like crystal yellow, crystal orange and crystal green a lot.
                          But I also like crystal blue, crystal purple and whatever.

Some time ago I had some "special colors" of Belbal 14", crystal teal, crystal fuchsia and crystal burgundy which I really loved. The color was great and somehow they were a bit softer than other crystal Belbals and got huge.
                          A shame I didn't take a photo of them.

Crystal transparent is also great, in my eyes, it gives the balloons a "fragile" and "weightless" look.
                          In my opinion crystal transparent matches best with the shape of overinflated Q16s or Q24s. But overinflated Belbal 14"s with their long necks look great in crystal transparent, too.

Next time I order some balloons I want to try crystal teal, crystal lime, crystal green and crystal transparent Q11s and Q16s.

When it comes to solid colors I prefer apple or light green and white.
                          But I like rose/pink less.

I need to get some metallic or pearl colors. I just had some few yet, but i seemed to like them...
                          I really wish I could order balloons online, but I can't guarantee if I'll be at home to intercept them when they arrive.

Comment

• OverTheTop
                            • Dec 2013

My favorite by far are clear ones, followed by crystal tones. Purple, orange, and yellow are a few of my favorite colors.

As far as the actual balloons go, I like the GL series the best. They're huge, soft, and durable, and a lot of fun in general.

Comment

• ride2pop
                              • Apr 2017

I like neon yellow

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢