Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jkloon
    • Aug 2013

Any ideas?

I'm a non popping rider, male, and I like to be creative with them. So what I want to know, is what do you guys do? I have two whales, two 4ft balloons, one 15" balloon, a beachball, some garbage bags (will explain if wanted) and a bunch of 9" balloons. For every idea given, I'll share one too.
  • cgrocarlos
    • Oct 2011

Re: Any ideas?

i've never tried this before but what if you try to inflate a bunch of those 9" balloons inside of the big 4 ft balloon? Then you could ride the big balloon and if it accidentally pops you get some smaller balloons to play with lol

Comment

• craggy2012
      • Jan 2012

You could ride one of your whales ontop of one (or both) of your (softly) underinflated 4ft balloons. That practice is fairly common. The garbage bags I understand too, but why do you actually need to ask? (just curious)

Comment

• Jkloon
        • Aug 2013

"Why do you actually need to ask" what are you referring to? Me asking for ideas, or is it something relating to the garbage bags

Comment

• Jkloon
          • Aug 2013

Originally posted by cgrocarlos
          i've never tried this before but what if you try to inflate a bunch of those 9" balloons inside of the big 4 ft balloon? Then you could ride the big balloon and if it accidentally pops you get some smaller balloons to play with lol
          I've actually done that with one of the 4ft balloons and one of the 15" ones, the big one popped and I was right ontop of the smaller one. really fun. I suggest you try it. As for the idea for an idea- the 4ft balloons tend to inflate pear shaped (idk if its how I ride them or actually something to do with the balloon, but one thing I like to do is but them up agains a wall, or the side of my bed and ride them, sitting ontop of the big part, with the smaller part up between my legs.

Comment

• craggy2012
            • Jan 2012

I was asking as to why you'd need ideas JK?

The garbage bag thing I know about. Though myself, I've never tried nor used them.

Comment

• kemokeo
              • Aug 2013

garbage bags??

Comment

• craggy2012
                • Jan 2012

Garbage bags- Simply fill up with air and 'ride' away lol!

Comment

• Jkloon
                  • Aug 2013

Originally posted by craggy2012
                  I was asking as to why you'd need ideas JK?

The garbage bag thing I know about. Though myself, I've never tried nor used them.
                  I'm just trying to figure out some new things I could do. You know, change things up a bit.

-also, I said an idea for an idea, so, lean inflatable whale on the edge of bed, grab the handles, more leverage, rougher riding.

Comment

• craggy2012
                    • Jan 2012

Yeah, thats a good way to ride. You could also sit your whale between two chairs so the tail and head end are supported, then you can then straddle and sink down into it as it folds up around you. There's a whole load of way's and means to make use of balloons and inflates. One of my favorites is stacking or riding something ontop of another item or placing a few large beach balls inside a dinghy- makes for a very bouncy, squeaky ride if you like.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎