Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LaylaMoore
    • Feb 2015

What made you realize...?

What made you realize that you're a popper? Did you used to be afraid of balloons popping when you were young? Does it still scare you a little? Share!
    Want to cum pop with me? Visit Bippy's Kinky Carnival!
  • Steve_inflator
    • Aug 2013

Re: What made you realize...?

Yes to all the above. The fear as a child turned into a curiosity as an adolescent. I still get nervous and excited when pushing a balloon beyond its capacity!

Comment

• Meililoon
      aka lyckr
      • Sep 2014

Popping has always scared me, but I thought it looked like a lot of fun when I was watching balloon videos, so I bought some earplugs and started practicing popping with a pin attached to a stick. Eight years later I still think it's a bit scary at first when I begin a balloon session, but once I get started I love it. I'm always wearing earplugs though, because I generally dislike loud sounds.

Comment

• LaylaMoore
        • Feb 2015

Steve Inflator:
        I get nervous and excited, too!

lyckr:
        I have never needed ear plugs myself, I'm glad they make popping better for you!
        Want to cum pop with me? Visit Bippy's Kinky Carnival!

Comment

• Blndr
          • Mar 2015

popping has never scared me, just made me sad that another balloon was gone. It's the fun and anticipation of "if" it will pop as it gets tighter and bigger. Once a balloon is at it's max, the question is will it hold up to sitting on it or bouncing on it, or anything else I can do with it!!

Comment

• perchedontheloon
            • Dec 2014

Popping doesn't scare me, it's more that I don't want the balloon to pop. That being said, a girl dared me to blow to pop a balloon and the nervousness, fear, and excitement was great. Didn't convert me but I wouldn't turn down that dare either. Pops during playtime are frustrating though...ugh

Comment

• Katielynn
              Expert Blower
              • May 2012

I was never really afraid either. I think I've just been a popper my whole life. Even as a child I think I just grew up thinking that balloons were supposed to be played with for awhile and then disposed of when it was time to put away our toys. I don't think very many balloons ever made it through the night in our house! (other than helium bouquets fir birthdays and stuff like that)

I think I realized I was a popper (although I certainly didn't think of it in those terms) when I was a cheerleader in high school. We would blow up balloons for things like school dances or football games, or to tie on the lockers for our friends and boyfriend's birthdays. I would be sitting there blowing up balloons with the other girls and theirs would be these little round balls, while mine were always bigger with as much neck as I could get. I always wanted mine to reach their full potential and didn't care if I broke one or two in the process. We always had more balloons in the bags than we ever actually blew up so it didn't seem wasteful or anything.

Anyway, it became sort if a game to me and I was amused to watch how nervous the other girls would get when mine started getting full. I feed off their nervous energy and the nervous laughs and screams if the balloon would squeak or slip from my hands a little bit. Hearing "Katie, stop!" or "it's gonna pop!" was a dare almost certain to make me take the balloon I was blowing all the way. I loved not knowing when it would happen, and the powerful feeling of knowing that I had created the boom that startled everyone. That's not to say that I'm fearless. I still get startled when it happens before I expect it. But that little bit of fear is what makes it fun. If it was as frightening as popping my bubble gum or popping my knuckles, I don't think I'd be into it. So yeah, I got the reputation as the "popper" on my cheer squad and girls would tease, "cover your ears when Katie helps do the balloons", but I didn't care.

As for when I realized I was a popper as far as the fetish goes....that didn't happen until my current boyfriend introduced me to it. Without rehashing everything, he's the one with the actual fetish. I didn't even realize it was a thing until he showed me. Balloons were a fun toy and I liked to pop them, but it was zero sexual inclination. That said, I'm not so sure I don't have it today. It's still not my "thing", but I can't help but get a little turned on now if I'm blowing one up or playing with it because of the connection I now have to them because of "us". I realized this was true the first time he went away for work and I found myself naked in bed blowing one up because I'd been thinking of him and missing him.
              I love to hear the BOOM!

Comment

• anonymous
                • Apr 2015

You sure do have a way with words, Katielynn.

Comment

• Katielynn
                  Expert Blower
                  • May 2012

Originally posted by anonymous
                  You sure do have a way with words, Katielynn.
                  I know, I overshare and I write too much. Sorry for all the long posts!
                  I love to hear the BOOM!

Comment

• perchedontheloon
                    • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Katielynn
                    I know, I overshare and I write too much. Sorry for all the long posts!
                    I don't think that's a bad thing at all! I've read a few of your posts and well it gives us hope that our significant other will indulge our balloon fantasies, even if they do not totally "get it". I would say write more because knowing that there are fun loving and accepting women out there, always makes me smile in hopeful anticipation.

Comment

• alepak
                      • Apr 2015

it's nervousness leading up to the pop that is exciting. and the scare. it's like watching a scary movie or being startled. there's just something exciting about that. maybe an adrenalin rush.

Comment

• Stoiclooner
                        • Jul 2020

Same as here....I was so much afraid of loud noises when kid, but after I got older the fear was becoming curiosity and then pleasure. Now when I see a balloon all I think is "How much air does it handle until explode?!!"

Comment

• megaLooner
                          • Jul 2020

I was never afraid, I started to like popping the balloons when I was a child, after a contest that I had in preschool.

But it was during my thirteen years that I actually started to see that I was a looner, so I started to pop them, usually sitting on, to feel the fun in another way.

Comment

• SusieDK
                            • Dec 2017

Hi,

As a child I was totally phobic about balloons - so much that even the word 'balloon' would make me tremble. However I somehow got a strange fascination mingled into my fear, and it became a deep wish to become as brave with balloons that everybody else seemed to be. I got the idea that if I could only become brave enough to blow up a balloon until it popped (the most scary I could at all imagine) I would no longer fear anything with balloons and be like everybody else.
                            This led me to begin secretly practising blowing up balloons - mostly advertisement balloons that were often given away by shops at the time (sadly not anymore btw). To begin with I only dared to just start a balloon and then immidiately let the air out, but as time went by I got braver, and I culd blow the balloons up to - what it seemed to me - huge size. During this I was taken by surprise by the sexual aspect showing up. This was of course a huge pleasure, but also a source of much worry and embarrassement. You could say this is what made me a popper, because it was the excitement of not knowing when the balloon popped that had become a turn on, and very often my climax would coincide with the explosion of the balloon.
                            However sometimes I would go before the balloon so to speak, and then my fear would make me let the air out of it. However for some reason - probably due to the challenge and my wish of 'being brave' I at some point started to end this practise and instead blow the balloon even bigger until it ended bursting.
                            During this I learned to appreciate both the anticipation and the inevitable bang, so maybe this was what really made me a popper. At the time I didn't know the term 'popper' btw - I just thought I was weird.....

Another thing that made me like to pop balloons has to do with a desire to show off how brave I have become and also the teasing potential it has blowing up a balloon bigger and bigger with others watching - telling me the balloon is big enough - that it will pop (as if I didn't know that) - holding their ears or even begging me to stop. Finally it is me who is the tough one who is no more scared and running away. I am not blind for it being some kind of a power thing either, but to me the main thing is to show off my 'newfound' bravery.

So what made me a popper was not really a single event, - it has been more like a steady and also quite slow development. Now I absolutely love popping balloons, - preferably by blowing them up too far (popping by other seems like a waste as I always feel the balloon could have got bigger ) It never stops to amaze me how something I once feared so much has become such a pleasure of which I can hardly get enough.

Thank you for reading my posting.

Sincerely
                            Susie

Comment

• Kaballcz
                              • Jul 2020

Never been afraid...I just remember the strange feelings before exciting, if i was realy young. But i am sure fearless popper

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎