X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivyy
    • Jun 2016

Re: Balloon Updates

Lesbian Inflatable Sex with Layla Moore & Ginary

Always up for some inflatable fun, Layla is hanging out with Ginary, and topic of some of Layla's new toys comes up... Soon, the two sexy ladies are bouncing and grinding their hot bodies against a large inflatable whale, and a stingray, each with a hitachi in their hand!! Things get intense quick with Ginary starting to strip and hump the balloon intensely. Layla follows her lead and both of them start to get real hot and heavy with their inflatable and their vibrators...

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...nary%20gif.gif

Comment

• ivyy
      • Jun 2016

Kirsten Pops Balloons Under Her Butt In A Dress & Jeans

Kirsten pops some balloons under her butt on the couch whilst wearing a dress, she drops down on them with her butt and sitting on them popping them, she then pops some on the floor whilst wearing jeans, this girl is having great fun.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...irls%20770.gif

Comment

• ivyy
        • Jun 2016

Eva and Sue Ann Needlewheel and Fork

Today comes another clip with the new models Eva and Sue Ann. First on the bed they work on 8 large longnecks and Chinese round and heart balloons. Eva has a standard fork and Sue Ann has a sharp pinwheel. They move their tools over the balloons and test out a little bit what they can withstand or paint figures on the balloons. Then they cut brutally and the poor balloons burst. In the second part, Eva and Sue Ann have a big cluster with misprints on the bed, which they destroy as quickly as possible. At the end each model has a huge cluster wrapped around her. With needles they stick away the cluster of the other one within a few seconds or the last balloons together.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...and%20fork.gif

Heute kommt ein weiterer Clip mit den neuen Models Eva und Sue Ann. Zunaechst bearbeiten sie auf dem Bett 8 grosse Longnecks und Chinesen Rund- und Herzen- ballons. Eva hat dabei eine handelsuebliche Gabel und Sue Ann ein scharfes Nadelrad. Sie bewegen ihre Werkzeuge über Ballons und testen erstmal ein bisschen aus, was diese aushalten oder malen Figuren auf Ballons. Dann stechen sie brutal zu und armen Ballons zerplatzen. Im 2. Teil haben Eva und Sue Ann eine große Traube mit Fehldrucken auf dem Bett, sie so schnell kaputt machen wie es geht. Am Schluss hat jedes Model noch eine riesige Traube um sich herum gewickelt. Mit Nadeln stechen sie Traube der anderen innerhalb von ein paar Sekunden weg bzw. letzten Ballons gemeinsam.   Today comes another clip with the new models Eva and Sue Ann. First on the bed they work on 8 large longnecks and Chinese round and heart balloons. Eva has a standard fork and Sue Ann has a sharp pinwheel. They move their tools over the balloons and test out a little bit what they can withstand or paint figures on the balloons. Then they cut brutally and the poor balloons burst. In the second part, Eva and Sue Ann have a big cluster with misprints on the bed, which they destroy as quickly as possible. At the end each model has a huge cluster wrapped around her. With needles they stick away the cluster of the other one within a few seconds or the last balloons together. 

Comment

• ivyy
          • Jun 2016

Autumn Blows Up Balloons

Autumn is back in a very simple clip in which she was inflating some balloons for her main movie

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...oonsfullhd.gif

*** 1080P FULL HD WIDESCREEN *** SINGLE CAM *** Autumn is back in a very simple clip in which she was inflating some balloons for her main movie (approx 9 balloons).  We decided to roll the camera and let her be a little playful.  *THIS IS A SINGLE CAM VERSION. A MULTI CAM VERSION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE*

Comment

• ivyy
            • Jun 2016

Audrey blows up balloons

Audrey Holiday is preparing to shoot a custom clip. Said clip calls for many many balloons. Dolled up Audrey blows big huge balloons and enthusiastically enjoys every minute! Audrey looks gorgeous and quite sexy as she huffs, puffs, and fills up with any any top on! Thats right perl young titties that rise and fall with each full breasts.....sorry i mean breath*. She sports a cute little apron, and no panties. Occasionally u catch a glimpse of Audrey's hot pussy while she puts in work. long legs black heels, and so many balloons enjoy!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_18974127.gif

Audrey Holiday is preparing to shoot a custom clip. Said clip calls for many many balloons. Dolled up Audrey blows big huge balloons and enthusiastically enjoys every minute! Audrey looks gorgeous and quite sexy as she huffs, puffs, and fills up with any any top on! Thats right perl young titties that rise and fall with each full breasts.....sorry i mean breath*. She sports a cute little apron, and no panties. Occasionally u catch a glimpse of Audrey's hot pussy while she puts in work. long legs black heels, and so many balloons enjoy! 

Comment

• ivyy
              • Jun 2016

Why I Like Balloons

An explanation of my interest in balloons.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_18974387.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                • Jun 2016

Blacky balloon squeeze and pop

Blacky blows her purple balloon ties it and starts squeezing it, the small balloon is ideal for squeez ing so soft letting Blacky's fingers with silver nail polish take over. Her beautiful hands, squeezing that poor balloon until it pops making her smile.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...loon%20pop.gif

Blacky blows her purple balloon ties it and starts squeezing it, the small balloon is ideal for squeez ing so soft letting Blacky's fingers with silver nail polish take over. Her beautiful hands, squeezing that poor balloon until it pops making her smile.

Comment

• ivyy
                  • Jun 2016

Exploded Balloon Made Red Marks

When I was filming my balloon play video, one of the balloons exploded really close to my skin accidentally and made some clearly visible red marks to my skin. I am telling you about it and showing those marks closely, laying at my bed with all those balloons.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...loonmarks2.gif

When I was filming my balloon play video, one of the balloons exploded really close to my skin accidentally and made some clearly visible red marks to my skin. I am telling you about it and showing those marks closely, laying at my bed with all those balloons.

Comment

• ivyy
                    • Jun 2016

Belle's long balloon pussy popping show

Belle takes a lot of time to breathe a transparent 16 "Unique and when she reaches the right size for her, she knots it and starts to ride him in. She rides the balloon nicely, creating a wonderful neck that under her She jumps now more and more savagely on the balloon, until he finally bursts out loud...

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco..._images/15.gif

Belle nimmt sich richtig viel Zeit einen transparenten 16" Unique aufzupusten. Als er für sie richtige Größe erreicht hat, verknotet sie ihn und beginnt ihn zu reiten. Sie reitet den Ballon schön ein, so dass sich ein wunderbarer Hals bildet, der unter ihrem Po herausguckt. Sie springt nun immer wilder auf dem Ballon herum, bis er schliesslich laut platzt. Danach spielt Belle mit einem weiteren transparenten Ballon und rollt auf ihm herum. Als sie mit dem Hals zu spielen beginnt, beißt sie ein kleines Loch hinein und presst Luft mit ihrem Körpergewicht heraus. Nun zieht Belle auch ihr Höschen aus und beginnt auf 4 weiteren Ballons zu reiten. Darunter auch ein roter Q24. Sie reitet Ballons gut ein und genießt den Druck an ihrer Pussy. Mit einem Ballon schlägt sie auch ganz sanft auf ihren Kitzler. Alle 4 Ballons lässt sie dann mit ihren Fingernägeln platzen.  Belle takes a lot of time to breathe a transparent 16 "Unique and when she reaches the right size for her, she knots it and starts to ride him in. She rides the balloon nicely, creating a wonderful neck that under her She jumps now more and more savagely on the balloon, until he finally bursts out loud.After that Belle plays with another transparent balloon and rolls on it.She starts to play with the neck, she bites a small hole and presses She takes off her panties and starts to ride on 4 other balloons, including a red Q24. She rides the balloons well and enjoys the pressure on her pussy. With a balloon she beats gently on her clit. All 4 balloons she then burst with her fingernails.

Comment

• ivyy
                      • Jun 2016

Balloons chair sitpop in white panties

I have some already inflated balloons. I sit backward in a chair on top of one balloon at a time. My ass squashes the inflated balloon, the weight of my ass squeeze it. I'm going up and down with my ass on the balloon. I don’t want it to explode immediately, so my ass makes some sexy movements and rotations on the balloon, it rubs it over calibrating the weight, teasing it for a few time until I sit down with the full weight of my ass and it pop in a huge Bang. Two different perspectives for this clip, normal and close view. My ass in sexy white cotton panties will make you enjoy

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...loons005-1.gif

I have some already inflated balloons. I sit backward in a chair on top of one balloon at a time. My ass squashes the inflated balloon, the weight of my ass squeeze it. I'm going up and down with my ass on the balloon. I don’t want it to explode immediately, so my ass makes some sexy movements and rotations on the balloon, it rubs it over calibrating the weight, teasing it for a few time until I sit down with the full weight of my ass and it pop in a huge Bang. Two different perspectives for this clip, normal and close view. My ass in sexy white cotton panties will make you enjoy. (Full HD version)You can also enjoy with:The Balloons Affair: blowing, pumping and spike heels poppingBalloons pedal pumping and spike heels poppingTopless pink blowing balloon and fingernails popping

Comment

• ivyy
                        • Jun 2016

Big Balloons under cruel high heel Boots

Lady B crushes many big Balloons with her cruel high heel Boots.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...oons0118HD.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                          • Jun 2016

RedHead School-girl: Balloons play

Oh, she is si cute and sexy! Anabel here pop balloons, play with them and blow to pop it.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...elBalloons.gif

Oh, she is si cute and sexy! Anabel here pop balloons, play with them and blow to pop it.Also you can find our videos here:  

Comment

• ivyy
                            • Jun 2016

Balloon Body Rub

Nothing but soft, smooth curves here--watch the balloons glide slowly over My body. Watch how My balloon moves under Me as I slowly grind My hips on it. Watch...and let your passion inflate.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_18969951.gif

Nothing but soft, smooth curves here--watch the balloons glide slowly over My body. Watch how My balloon moves under Me as I slowly grind My hips on it. Watch...and let your passion inflate.

Comment

• ivyy
                              • Jun 2016

To Loonerworld

Blow to Pop Race of 17 inch Tuftex Loonerworld print with no fear at all with a GIGANTIC BANG. You will be surprised about the timing here. The cuties sit and bounce on the custom printed Spiderman Qualatex 36 inch and the RCR Longneck during blowing the Tuftex to the really Max until they explode...

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...erw%20zus1.JPG

This clip is a To Loonerworld with many wishes for a happy new year 2018.Anna and Sarah say "I Love You" in their special way: With a nice choice of balloons: See two world premiere prints in this video which are not availanble yet!!!The girls perform in the private living room filled with Loonerworld and Happy New Year Tuftex: - Blow to Pop Race of 17 inch Tuftex Loonerworld print with no fear at all with a GIGANTIC BANG. You will be surprised about the timing here. The cuties sit and bounce on the custom printed Spiderman Qualatex 36 inch and the RCR Longneck during blowing the Tuftex to the really Max until they explode.- Blowing to the Max of the Balloons the girls sat on before. Doing such a great job!!! Those sizes are the right ones for Anna and Sarah. 32 inch Spiderman gets done really hard by Anna, she plays with it in between and continues inflating by pump and mainly mouth and the balloon finally pops due to bouncing and playing under her nails. Sarah blows this crystal RCR with the nice Loonerprint logo so firm !! This balloon gets TAG-TEAM NAILPOPPED!!- It comes to the big final: World Premiere of custom print "I love you" on the Tuftex 17" blown to burst.... before we forget to remark: it is a BAREFEET performance!!More than 11 minutes full of amateur balloon fun.*** long preview available on our and Loonerworlds-Facebook-page *** soon?!AGAIN a Happy New Year to LOONERWORLD and thank you for creating so many custom prints. We want to point out, that all three types of the exclusive Anna POP balloon prints were designed by Sarah and printed by Loonerworld.All scenes filmed with steady-shot-technology, tripod and professional external mic. Best quality.

Comment

• ivyy
                                • Jun 2016

Sinti blow and pop vintage balloon

Sexy Sinti blow and sqeeze pop yellow vintage balloon

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_18980379.gif

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎