X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • john1bl
    • Jan 2014

Re: Reliable Balloon Sources

The one thing I hate is that I can't order balloons from Europe right now I know the reason why and agree with the reasons but its still a bummer. I have a good supply right now but Boy I will have to order when this is done.

Comment

• Tookus
      • Nov 2019

Where in the US can we buy the white hinged balloon clips for a reasonable price?

Saveonballoons has them, but they want $1.00 each for the 2", and then they charge shipping on top of that.

Comment

• BYGavia
        • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Tookus
        Where in the US can we buy the white hinged balloon clips for a reasonable price?

Saveonballoons has them, but they want $1.00 each for the 2", and then they charge shipping on top of that.
        IKEA has a kind of plastic clip that looks similar. Haven’t bought any...yet.

Comment

• ugurano
          • Jan 2017

awesome share

Comment

• Tookus
            • Nov 2019

I forgot to mention I found out what they are called, Bag Sealing Clips. I found these on Amazon, now go boink your balloons

Comment

• Carlos
              • Nov 2016

So, I have a good balloon emergency and I'm hoping to find some new loons stat. I told my girlfriend about the fetish last night and she's all about it and wants to play when I get back from being across the country.

I'm looking for some GL1200s and the like to kick things off, does anyone know where I can get those in the U.S. right now?

Thanks!

Comment

• Carlos
                • Nov 2016

P.S., I have about 15 Q24s I'd be willing to trade for a few big air ships

Comment

• john1bl
                  • Jan 2014

I just got an order from French Balloons. https://frenchballoons.com/en/cattex...-purple_violet Where in world are you? I have two Gl1200 but live in south central wisconsin.
                  Last edited by john1bl; 01-05-2020, 12:54.

Comment

• Clement-BQC
                    • May 2020

Hello, you can place an order on our French balloons site, www.franchballoons.com
                    We are located in Canada and we also ship to the United States either by Usps or Fedex directly depending on your state and your order.
                    Here is for the GL1200: https://frenchballoons.com/en/cattex...#/10-color-red

We are currently in liquidation to be able to bring you the new cattex colors!

Comment

• Balloon_Ace
                      • Apr 2019

Hi everyone, we hope you are all keeping safe.

Some great options for getting your balloons are listed above.

Just a quick Balloon Ace update to let you know that we are still shipping worldwide using fully tracked shipping.

Please note shipping is taking slightly longer than usual due to additional safety measures being implemented by the postal service and this varies between countries.

Shipping to the west coast of the USA appears to be taking less time than to the east coast (recent delivery times being between 7 and 14 days). Shipping to Europe is taking approximately one week and shipping to Australia is taking appropriately 4 weeks.

Check us out at www.balloonace.com. Our Covid19 policy can be found in our updates section which can be accessed at the top of our homepage.

Stay safe

Thanks
                      Balloon Ace

Comment

• balloonPatcher
                        • Jun 2020

I just ordered from a Canadian balloon distributor.

They were well priced and had fast delivery. I ordered some rifco and gummiwerks balloons.
                        They had several other brands as well - Cattex, Tuftex etc

Comment

• balloonPatcher
                          • Jun 2020

I placed a second order and bought some cattex 36" and the legendary tuffex 24".
                          It was lightening fast - 2 day delivery after placing the order (within Canada).
                          I have never had a tt24. It is an impressive balloon inflating to over 30" on first inflation.

Comment

• john1bl
                            • Jan 2014

I have ordered from Balloon Ace and BQC Balloune Québec Compagnie aka french balloons and have revived good service. I am wondering if the list at the top needs to change! One Kaboom Balloon looks dead. Two Balloons United has said they are closing.

Comment

• OverTheTop
                              • Dec 2013

Sorry for the late reply, I haven't been around much lately. I've updated the list to reflect the closures of KBI and Balloons United, and added BQC.

Comment

• OverTheTop
                                • Dec 2013

While I'm here, has anybody ordered from https://uspartyco.com? I found them recently and was curious about whether they're a good source of Cattex balloons (including the larger ones like GLs) that's based in the US, to cut down on shipping costs.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎