X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loonerdude44
    Inflatable Enthusiast
    • Oct 2017

That Smell

So you all know the smell of a fresh latex balloon, right?
    The smell of a vinyl pool toy is sorta like that, but a LOT stronger. It's straight up intoxicating! They're both great, but when I recently opened the box for my new Intex lil' Whale (dubbed Sapphire), that smell was just intoxicating. It's a lot better than the smell of a balloon, or at least to me it is.

Which do you prefer the smell of, fresh latex or fresh vinyl?
  • Micks101
    • Jan 2017

Re: That Smell

I LOVE the smell of fresh balloons! It is a big part of the experience for me, so much so that I get hard even with the slightest whiff. I love to pass by balloons in public so I can get a nice discreet smell of them.

I can imagine the smell of a new inflatable being awesome however

Comment

• scuba
      • Jan 2017

I love the smell of a new balloon. It's one of the favorite things I like with latex.
      Either a a balloon, but also climbing into a brand new latex suit that has that nice new latex smell is a real turn on for me.
      When I am floating on a GL1200 or in a suit made of modeling balloons,the smell of the latex is a huge part of the experience.

Comment

• Alan
        • Dec 2014

I absolutely love the smell when they have oxidized a bit and been a round for a while after a party!!!

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Yes, that sssmell! Albeit a fresh balloon or new inflatable. Is there a better smell in the known universe? A rhetorical question that i will gladly answer: I think not. Now granted they are two distinct smells but both are more pleasant than the smell of the finest roses That being said i prefer new balloon smell to new inflatable smell...but both smells have their own unique charm They certainly get ME going,lol!

Comment

• scuba
            • Jan 2017

Well Bubble I guess it's like the new car smell.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Lol! you know it scuba!

Comment

• loonerdude44
                Inflatable Enthusiast
                • Oct 2017

Originally posted by scuba
                Well Bubble I guess it's like the new car smell.
                I wouldn't know, I don't like new cars or huge debt!

Comment

• BYGavia
                  • Dec 2017

Best smell I can remember is the smell of a baby blue pastel Q24.

Based on the limited experience I've had with vinyl, I can't say I like the smell of it very much.

Comment

• loonerdude44
                    Inflatable Enthusiast
                    • Oct 2017

Originally posted by BlueYoshi
                    Best smell I can remember is the smell of a baby blue pastel Q24.

Based on the limited experience I've had with vinyl, I can't say I like the smell of it very much.
                    Well go buy an Intex lil' Whale if you can (unsure if the clear blue vinyl smells differently to other types of vinyl), they smell amazing when you open the box, and continue to smell great for quite a while (although the strength fades after a while, it just means you have to be closer to the vinyl to smell it). When I bought the now broken Layla (a Bestway jumbo whale rider, about 2.03 meters in length and gloss black) months ago, I didn't notice a smell at all. It either depends on vinyl type, or manufacturer. There are still many different inflatables I am yet to add to my collection, or family as I would rather see it, so I have no idea if other inflates smell anywhere near as good.

Comment

• Loonerdad
                      • Apr 2020

Absolutely love the smell of oxidising balloons; the odour for some reason really makes me feel horny and I need to burst the balloons. Love bursting smelly balloons.

Comment

• Helium Lover
                        • Aug 2017

Love the oxidation smell. It always turns me on and thinking how soft and ready to play with. I always try to oxidize my balloons first especially with helium ones.

Comment

• craggy2012
                          • Jan 2012

I much prefer the smell of latex over vinyl. Some vinyl of late has a horrid smell, but latex is- well latex!

Comment

• Loonerdad
                            • Apr 2020

Originally posted by craggy2012
                            I much prefer the smell of latex over vinyl. Some vinyl of late has a horrid smell, but latex is- well latex!
                            Totally agree; latex is unique and so arousing, especially if oxidised - I wonder why? There must be something in the scent-memory that stimulates us. I find an oxidised balloon so attractive and inviting for sexy play.
                            Last edited by Loonerdad; 02-05-2020, 12:17. Reason: Punctuation

Comment

• Loonyguy2020
                              • Mar 2020

And the smell remaining on the hands, the skin mmmm a turn on for me
                              But the smell of latex being too oxidized is really strong and can turn into something unpleasant.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎