Old 07-04-2017, 02:37 AM

thevinylrider is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wet Riding Inflatables
So unbelievably true. Use hot test water and heat vinyl surface --feels amazing to press your body against and bury face in!! I really enjoy thick frothy liquid dish soap-- or hair conditioner, its greasy and slick and doesnt wash away as easily.
I've used everything...shaving foam/hair mouse/gel, plain shower spray water as jaccuzi fills, shampoo or body wash is really good too. And the texture of whale/raft counts too..clear vs mat!
Even tried hot baby oil...dont recommend.

Last edited by thevinylrider; 07-04-2017 at 02:40 AM. Reason: addition
Old 07-04-2017, 02:48 AM

beachballhumper:
"Well I place my Orca whale in the bath and shower it with hot water to make it nice and soft.

Then I run some water so that there water around the whale as I climb and sit on him. Add some foam and away you go!

It's extremely erotic! Well, for me it is "
__________________________________________________ _____

The hotter water the better as it softens the vinyl and lends a sensual warmth to it. I lay ontop of mine as bath fills and feel its gradual rise and pressure into me as it swallows my face buried in its back. Pull curtain around and let the hot shower spray rain down like a downpour over you. There were so many suds and rising water when i did this with a raft I didnt know what end was up. Was like drowning...... glorious.
Old 07-04-2017, 03:04 AM
Bubble Boy :-P

Omg that sounds amazing...i so wanna try that! I have GOT to get an inflatable orca...its been on my wish list for a while now...i want the biggest one i can find! I used to love playing with my beach ball in the bath when i was younger & i do occasionally enjoy balloons in the shower...so very sensual but i love the idea of floating up on a big inflatable as the water level rises & losing myself in the spray & bubbles :-D oh,yes
Old 07-04-2017, 03:29 AM

Originally Posted by Bubble Boy :-P View Post
Omg that sounds amazing...i so wanna try that! I have GOT to get an inflatable orca...its been on my wish list for a while now...i want the biggest one i can find! I used to love playing with my beach ball in the bath when i was younger & i do occasionally enjoy balloons in the shower...so very sensual but i love the idea of floating up on a big inflatable as the water level rises & losing myself in the spray & bubbles :-D oh,yes
Its the greatest feeling!!! Gotta try---did with a giant under inflated airbed, rolled into a sausage in the bath---feels just like an orca and u can caress and rub your face all over its slippery back like a hot lover whilst being cradled and gently buoyed up and down, covered in steaming hot spray!
Old 07-04-2017, 03:44 AM

Oh,my God, stooooooop!!!!
Old 07-04-2017, 07:11 AM

Are u about to "POP"????!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-04-2017, 04:07 PM

I....I popped....
Old 07-04-2017, 10:47 PM

Beach ball humper is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by thevinylrider View Post
beachballhumper:
"Well I place my Orca whale in the bath and shower it with hot water to make it nice and soft.

Then I run some water so that there water around the whale as I climb and sit on him. Add some foam and away you go!

It's extremely erotic! Well, for me it is "
__________________________________________________ _____

The hotter water the better as it softens the vinyl and lends a sensual warmth to it. I lay ontop of mine as bath fills and feel its gradual rise and pressure into me as it swallows my face buried in its back. Pull curtain around and let the hot shower spray rain down like a downpour over you. There were so many suds and rising water when i did this with a raft I didnt know what end was up. Was like drowning...... glorious.
YES! I did the same thing, having warm water around the whale! There was so much shaving gel! So much slippery heaven hehe...

Only thing is - I climaxed too quick
Old 07-04-2017, 10:49 PM

Beach ball humper is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Bubble Boy :-P View Post
You must get an Orca whale! I've been riding mine lots! I've even started wearing swim rings while riding him!
Old 09-04-2017, 08:14 PM

I want one! I want one! I want an inflatable orca! I also wanna try it w a big, puffy swim ring too, beach ball humper! That sounds awesome!