Old 03-07-2018, 04:53 PM
Bubble Boy :-P

Default Re: Floating on a GL 1200
You have GOT to swing by my place next time you find yourself out here in the colonies, scuba. We need to have a balloon adventure together!
Old 04-07-2018, 09:41 AM

scuba is on a distinguished road
Hey Bubble
It could be so far cool to have a looner meet with a lot of helium and balloons ��
Old 04-07-2018, 05:34 PM

Well I definitely have the balloons, scuba!
Wink,wink!
Old 04-07-2018, 06:23 PM

It would be cool to meet up & float away together on a big balloon adventure!
.......ooohhhhh, one can dream...
Old 06-07-2018, 01:15 PM

Yesterday afternoon i took two trips on the rifco balloon.
I went out from the usual spot wearing my latex breifs on the first trip
After half an hour the wind had pushed me to the other end of The lake, so i carried the inflated balloon back to my starting point.
When i got there i inflated the balloon a bit more, but when i sat down on it my breifs got oncomfortable so without thinking over it i took and wore them around my neck.
I stepped over the balloon and padled out on the lake, planing to do only a short trip.
But the balloon had other plans with me.
As soon as I cleared the shore the wind picked up and court the balloon, pushing us further and further out on the lake.
I was totaly at the mercy of the balloon so i just surrendered to it and letted it take me where it wanted to
The waves made me bounce up and down on the balloon. It felt really good on my nacked croch.
I was so far out on the lake that i hoped nobody notised that i was sitting nacked on the balloon. I had to turn it around to stear it and I eventualy got to the other end of the lake.
On a beach a bit from where i got to i saw another couble. They did not seem to notits me and I did not care since they where swimming nacked too.
The wind blew me ashore and I got up
I tried lieing on my stomach on the balloon and push off with my legs. It felt really good, but I could not reach the water to padle proberly
It was stil fun though.
After this the balloon still feels durable enough to go on another trip and I can not wait to go out again

Last edited by scuba; 06-07-2018 at 02:32 PM.
Old 10-07-2018, 12:31 AM

HeliumLover is on a distinguished road
That sounds like an absolute dream, being completely helpless to a big, soft balloon. Probably the closest thing to floating in the air with helium balloons you could get!
Old 10-07-2018, 04:02 AM

I think it's the most vonderful feeling and it's the closets thing to feel like flying on a balloon i have felt
It's becauce i am still very much in the mercy of the vind when i am floating on the balloon
Old 04-08-2018, 12:02 AM

Nacked night trip
Today has been really hot here in Denmark and at 22.00 the temperture was still more than 20 degrees celsius. Just the right weather for a nacked balloon trip.
When i got to the lake it was already getting dark.
I desided to use a new rifco balloon, but when i sat down on it, it popped. Damn.
Luckely i had a spare new rifco balloon and with the last battery on my pump i managed to inflate it to just the right size..
Wearing nothing, but my wetsuit boots and my Darkfin gloves i stepped over the balloon and sat down on it with my nacked croch.
I paddled out to the middle of the lake in the darkness.
The lake was totaly calm and the water temperature was the same as the air temperture.
When i got to the middle of the lake i closed my eyes and imagined that i floated up in the air. It felt like it.
I opened my eyes and looked up to the stary sky
Suddently a bright flash came amongst the stars.
I don't know if it was a shooting star or perhaps a super nova, it was really bright and lasted less than a second.
I closed my eyes again and imagined floating up in the air and this time it really felt like the balloon was lifting out of the water becauce a light breece was pushing it around.
The area i was sitting on dryed and it felt more and more rubbery to sit on and the top part of the balloon in front of my nose began to get a stronger rubber smell that went right into my head and drove my crazy. I don't know, but there is just something about that smell that does that.
The longer i floated the better the balloon felt to sit on, but after two hours on it i was begining to get a bit exausted so i paddled to the nearest shore.
I had to get really close to the shore before my feet could touch the bottom.
It's an amazing feeling to sit on the balloon with my feets just touching the bottom and then stand up and lie my chest down on the top part of the balloon and feel how the air go around inside the balloon.
When i should step off the balloon it felt like it was part of me becauce it sticked to my croch.
The walk back was not plesant. It was so dark that i could not see anything and it was really hard to find my clothe, but I eventualy managed to get dressed.
The walk to my car was even darker and I was really releaved when i got there.
All in all the dark night trip was totaly worth it
Old 25-08-2018, 06:24 AM

This tuesday i came home from work with my shoulder really hurting. I had the day off weddensday so i really felt like trying if a little exersize on a balloon would help.
I went to the lake with my last two balloons.
I inflated the first balloon, but it did not really wanted to blow big and as soon as I sat on it in the water it poped. Danm a brand new balloon. Well i had one more.
I managed to get that balloon inflated just right.
When i floated out on the lake it was a little cloudy, but the sun soon came.
I floated back into the shade of the trees.
Wearing only my latex breifs the balloon felt amazing and really rubbery to sit on, but it had steched a bit to much so i padled back and inflated it a bit more
Seeing the bigger balloon i really felt like takling my breifs of so i did. Wow this particular balloon just felt amazing.
I padled out again, but as soon as I cleared the shore i saw a boat with some guys fishing. Danm back to shore a take my breifs on again.
The balloon still felt amazing to float on and the longer i sat on it the more intence the rubber feeling got.
I floated back in to the shore looking at the bottom trough the clear water.
I just sat there for half an hour and enjoyed the balloon and the weigtless feeling it gave me
The boat eventualy left so i padled back and took off my breifs.
I just cleared the shore, but it still felt sooo good to just sit on the balloon with my feet just out of reach of the bottom.
I stepped off the balloon, deflated and drove home
When i got home i was still feeling like being touched by latex so i took one of my latex catsuits on.
I don't know if it was becauce of the balloon experience, but the rubber feeling in the suit was also much more intence this time.
I guess that it's one more benefit of floating on a GL1200 balloon.

Last edited by scuba; 25-08-2018 at 08:06 AM.
Old 01-09-2018, 08:48 AM

This wedensday i i went out again after being treated by my physio therapist.
Using the same balloon as last time i padled the first couble of hundred meters against the wind.
The wind eventualy got too strong to padle against, so i just surrendered to the balloon and wind.

I floated further and further out to the middle of the lake just letting the balloon balloon deside where it whanted to take me.
I was now totaly at the mercy of the balloon, but it felt better and better and more and more rubber like to sit on, so i did not mind at all.
Feeling the balloon being pushed by the wind almost feels like flying, especialy when i am only wearing a pair of latex breifs.
After about two hours i drifed to the end of my journey and I padled ashore and deflated the balloon