Old 17-06-2018, 05:53 AM

perchedontheloon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello and welcome!
Originally Posted by LatinBeauty View Post
Hi everyone,

I've always loved playing with balloons. They make me happy and cheer me up. I'm a semi popper. I get scared when they pop, but I like blowing them and playing with them. <3
Welcome to the forum! Everyone here is a friendly bunch!
Old 17-06-2018, 06:43 PM

heaviest is on a distinguished road
Hello from Michigan. I'm a very big guy in, say, middle age or thereabouts. My best friend is a very big beautiful woman, and we enjoy circumstances where our weight is shocking to people, so a pool party with floats to sink is like the best experience ever, but that hardly ever happens, so mostly we overload and pop pool toys in private. And I'm more into that than she is.
Old 18-06-2018, 12:15 AM

Bubble Boy :-P is on a distinguished road
Welcome heaviest!
Old 25-06-2018, 09:15 PM

Popper12345 is on a distinguished road
Hi I’m from PA and I loveeeee balloons! What’s your favorite balloon to pop?
Old 25-06-2018, 11:49 PM

Welcome Popper12345! I love popping anything from 12" party loons to massive weather balloons! What part of PA are you from?
Old 26-06-2018, 12:38 AM

I’m from Pittsburgh! And weather balloons OMG
Old 26-06-2018, 12:39 AM

Yeah, I like the big stuff!
Old 26-06-2018, 12:44 AM

My new favorites are 36” balloons from Walmart because they get huge!
Old 26-06-2018, 01:09 AM

Inflate Able is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Hello and welcome!
Good evening! Long time lurker, recently decided to join in on the fun.

My thing is inflatables. Namely watching women blow up inflatables by mouth. For me, the bigger, the better. Thereís nothing quite like watching a woman give it her all, pumping her lungs and cheeks to fill a large float with her warm breath. She may be tiring and may need to take a moment here or there to catch her breath. But sheís determined to finish, and no way is she going to give way to a pump. Sheís got the lung power and stamina to complete this.

So weíve all got our fetish, and if youíre anything like me, thereís a special something about the fetish that excites you about it.

Iím married, but my wife has medical conditions and doesnít have the lungs to fill much more than the occasional standard size beach ball. So I get my satisfaction for my fetish from videos. Often by viewing freebies on file sharing sites like YouTube, VK, and a few others. I do make the occasional clips4sale purchase as a treat.

My frustration with the latter is that you can read the description, look at the .gif, and most times view a 10 second snippet. Donít know how many are like me, but there are certain things that fetish film makers do in videos that can ruin enjoyment.

For me, the primary issue involves an excessive amount of cuts, especially when it appears that the inflatable got bigger during cuts. Did I miss something? Did they pump it with a pump?

Pumps are my second point of contention. If you used a pump for part of it, please say so. Some people like pumping, some donít mind it. For me, a woman using her lungs to blow up the inflatable is the thing.

Listen, I know this is primarily a male fetish. Iím actually kind of shy about it in public, like at a lake when Iím near a woman mouth inflating a nice float. While Iím curious for a peek, I donít want to appear like Iím leering in any way and I donít in any way want to make her uncomfortable. I respect women and feel strongly about making the world a safe place for everyone.

But when I buy a video, I want to get as close to what Iím looking for as possible. Any suggestions on how to better evaluate the content of a clip before purchasing?

Anyone ever start a thread to share video reviews?
Old 30-06-2018, 09:01 PM

Tracy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Inflate Able View Post
Good evening! Long time lurker, recently decided to join in on the fun.

...But when I buy a video, I want to get as close to what Iím looking for as possible. Any suggestions on how to better evaluate the content of a clip before purchasing?
First, welcome! It's nice to have you here.

Second, have you taken time to write the producers of these video clips to specify your preference? This is REALLY not my area of expertise, but from what I understand most people who make sexually-oriented content like to learn what works for their viewers.... particularly if you have already purchased from them a few times.