Old 28-06-2018, 04:33 AM
Balloon fun

balloons is on a distinguished road
Default Which balloons are best for humping / riding
Which balloons are best for humping / riding

I just bought unique balloons after stretching the get huge and can be ridden hard, white still being soft. I leave one near my bed in the morning. They feel so good being ridden, i cant last for more than a minute.
Old 03-07-2018, 01:46 AM

frankfrank is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Which balloons are best for humping / riding
Rather surprisingly, Party City has some very fun 24-inchers which can take a LOT of abuse.

Also, if you can find them, Minion "Despicable Me" yellow punchballs (16 inch), they're the most durable punchballs I've yet found. You can actually order them off the Walmart website and have them delivered to your closest store. I know. I just did it a couple weeks ago. They definitely take my 200 pounds without issue.
Old 03-07-2018, 12:36 PM

BigBreathless is on a distinguished road
I can recommend 3 foot balloons. They have a nice size for me (I am 2m or 6.8 foot). The agate ones are pretty and thicker latex. If u wanna try airships u should get a GL1200 or GL 700. The 1200 is enormous and very thick, that I can barely keep my feet on the ground when riding.

If u want to go hardcore humping without the fear of a pop: get a 72" Cattex or bigger. U can hook them up to a pump and fuck your brains out, or just inflate it halfway and manhandle it.

I like me the bigger loons, so if u got a question, just shoot!
Old 03-07-2018, 02:17 PM

Micks101 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BigBreathless View Post
I can recommend 3 foot balloons. They have a nice size for me (I am 2m or 6.8 foot). The agate ones are pretty and thicker latex. If u wanna try airships u should get a GL1200 or GL 700. The 1200 is enormous and very thick, that I can barely keep my feet on the ground when riding.

If u want to go hardcore humping without the fear of a pop: get a 72" Cattex or bigger. U can hook them up to a pump and fuck your brains out, or just inflate it halfway and manhandle it.

I like me the bigger loons, so if u got a question, just shoot!
I can agree with these sentiments - 36"s are just perfect for riding, whilst the GL's allow for a different experience.

No doubt get yourself a 72" if you're afraid of popping, you can pound them as hard as you can without any risk!
Old 04-07-2018, 07:00 PM
Balloon fun

balloons is on a distinguished road
sounds fun!
Old 05-07-2018, 02:39 AM

OverTheTop is on a distinguished road
Cattex balloons in general are good for riding: They're durable and tend to easily go past their rated size. GLs are even better - they're a good shape for getting full-body contact, and very bouncy and strong. Their non-spherical shape gives you more options for positions as well: You can straddle them and sit up or lay forward/back, you can sit on them from the side and bounce like that, you can grab them and squeeze them against you, etc... They're a lot of fun in general