Old 21-05-2018, 04:35 AM

Londonj2014 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Buying Balloons
Yes, I bought them from the shop, It's near where I live so I've been in there quite a few times. Actually more than a few times.... they have started to give me discount every time I go there
Old 21-05-2018, 06:48 AM

OverTheTop is on a distinguished road
That's pretty neat, I don't think I've ever seen (or really heard of) brick-and-mortar stores stocking balloons like the Cattex dolls, but definitely convenient!
Old 03-06-2018, 12:30 AM

MNBalloon2 is on a distinguished road
When i buy balloons now i have to buy them overseas becuse in the us i can't find the big balloons that i like.i like the Qualatex balloons
Old 03-06-2018, 02:29 AM

Tracy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MNBalloon2 View Post
When i buy balloons now i have to buy them overseas becuse in the us i can't find the big balloons that i like.i like the Qualatex balloons
If you're in the USA and looking for a discreet online supplier of Qualatex balloons, look up T Myers Magic. I've been buying from them for years. They're super fast and they carry very new stock. Also, since it's a magic supply store, you don't get a package saying "Giant Balloons R Us" or anything like that.
Old 26-06-2018, 12:37 AM

Bubble Boy :-P is on a distinguished road
So I've been on a BALLOON buying spree lately & have been making a lot of balloon purchases on Ebay. Well my credit union saw all these recent purchases & thought someone had stolen my credit card so they blocked it. There was a set of 100 gram weather balloons I really wanted & my card kept getting rejected so I'm like, "WTF!?!?"
I go to my credit union & explained what was going on & the manager (she's seen numerous balloon purchases on my statement & I'm sure she suspects I'm a looner!) gives me the number for the fraud department. After being on hold for about twenty minutes I got a really nice lady to help me. She pulled up a list of my purchases & asked me to confirm if they were made by me. I got an instant boner because I knew what was coming!
She then started saying, " I have what looks like a large balloon purchase from.....balloonsdirect.com.... "
I said, " Yes the balloon purchase from balloons direct is legit..."
I was blushing so hard she HAD to have sensed it over the phone
She said, " I also have another big balloon purchase on Ebay...can you confirm that?
I said, " Yes the balloons bought on ebay were by me."
She said, " & it looks like you bought more balloons on the 21st & attempted to buy a set of weather balloons several times after the card was blocked...was that you?"
I chuckled & then told her, "Yes, anything with balloons or balloon stuff was all me."
I could tell she was smiling, she was so sweet
I answered a few more questions & she apologized for any inconvenience. I said it was no prob & that she was great & I thanked her for helping me.

I got the hell off the phone, had a crazy hot session with a TT-24 & called it a day....
I love my life
Old 26-06-2018, 12:55 AM

Bubble Boy :-P is on a distinguished road
Oh!
& she unblocked my credit card, tee,hee!
Me thinks I'll be doing a little more shopping tonight!
Old 02-08-2018, 09:42 AM

amac is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Londonj2014 View Post
Yes, I bought them from the shop, It's near where I live so I've been in there quite a few times. Actually more than a few times.... they have started to give me discount every time I go there
I brought some stuff in there too they gave me a discount too !