Old 16-01-2018, 02:12 AM

freetofloat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wet Riding Inflatables
Originally Posted by Beach ball humper View Post
Does anybody else love to wet ride? Either in the bath or shower?
The only way to ride! Done buttery soft orange airmattress and thick suds. A folded airbed when my orca wasnt available, swallowed in its middle as the tub filled up around me, spray coming down. Big puffy swim rings are very nice too, leaned against a wall standing with buttocks and feet against them.

Lately I've taken to under-inflating this yellow paddle pool, http://www.wowestores.co.uk/inflatab...ool-yellow.htm to fit the inner diameter of my bathtub. I place it in the tub once its half filled with the hottest water possible, shutting off the water. Its inner bottom is shiny and slick and takes nicely to a greasing of hair conditioner/shampoo or thin layer of suds, followed by a light misting to keep it moist. And feels glorious to lie face down in, its bottom very warm and supple, practically swallowing your face, legs and groin, as it dips below the surface. I keep it dry, just floating there on the surface, the slick bottom wrapped and sucking at every inch of me, threatening to devour me.
Old 16-01-2018, 04:39 PM

inflatablelover21 is on a distinguished road
I use my beach balls all the time in the bath / shower
Old 23-01-2018, 06:49 PM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
Best fun I ever had with a shower was being booted, gloves, gas mask and one of y inflatable suits tightly inflated before I got into the shower stall. I got the water as hot as I could stand and spent near on an hour under the water stream just squeaking and grabbing and groping away at the suit. It stretched a little but luckily there was no ill effect on the plasticiser in the vinyl- but then again it's the old nasty now banned stuff that's a lot more durable. The modern safe NP stuff soon degrades or leeches away I've found with modern inflates.
Old 23-01-2018, 08:37 PM
Inflatable Enthusiast

Location: A tiny rock floating in the middle of nowhere in an infinite universe, orbiting around a tiny star.
loonerdude44 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by craggy2012 View Post
Best fun I ever had with a shower was being booted, gloves, gas mask and one of y inflatable suits tightly inflated before I got into the shower stall. I got the water as hot as I could stand and spent near on an hour under the water stream just squeaking and grabbing and groping away at the suit. It stretched a little but luckily there was no ill effect on the plasticiser in the vinyl- but then again it's the old nasty now banned stuff that's a lot more durable. The modern safe NP stuff soon degrades or leeches away I've found with modern inflates.
That sounds like fun. I wish modern inflates could handle hot water safely. For me, lukewarm water is good enough. I care about my inflates enough to keep the temperature down.
Old 08-05-2018, 05:23 AM

floatingeri is on a distinguished road
Haha, I thought this thread was about playing with inflatables in the pool.

I think I personally prefer the cooler water of a pool.
Old 27-05-2018, 02:58 PM

inflatablelover21 is on a distinguished road
I use my beachball or balloons in the bath itís amazing sometimes use soap depending what mood Iím in lol