Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blowhyoooge
    • May 2016

Re: Why don't you pop 'loons?

i am a semipopper. for me its the inflation that is the sexual part, the popping not so much. sometimes a b2p is fun because it's the ultimate inflation (you've blown it so big that it can't be blown any more). most of the time i blow up my balloons while i (ahem) do what i need to do, then i deflate them. if a balloon gets full and i'm not "done" i'll deflate and start again or let it go and grab another. provided i'm paying attention and don't accidentally blow it too big... used to happen to me a lot, but i've learned! lol

Comment

• StealthDragon
      • Mar 2018

I feel like I'm the rare non-popper that was never afraid of the bang. For me, the fun has always been the riding and such and therefore, if the balloon pops, it's over. It was also an economical thing for me in college/grad school. Since I like larger ones and I was a poor student eating lots of ramen (cliche but true) saving them made fiscal sense too. Now that I have a normal income, it's not that imperative to save the larger expensive ones, but I do still find myself adhering to, "waste not want not," much of the time.

Comment

• loonerdude44
        Inflatable Enthusiast
        • Oct 2017

Originally posted by StealthDragon
        I feel like I'm the rare non-popper that was never afraid of the bang. For me, the fun has always been the riding and such and therefore, if the balloon pops, it's over. It was also an economical thing for me in college/grad school. Since I like larger ones and I was a poor student eating lots of ramen (cliche but true) saving them made fiscal sense too. Now that I have a normal income, it's not that imperative to save the larger expensive ones, but I do still find myself adhering to, "waste not want not," much of the time.
        That's a damn good way to live your life. Learn to appreciate what you've got, and waste nothing. It would be like instead of buying meat from the grocery store, eating half of it and throwing the leftovers out, you would go out into the wild, hunt and kill an animal, appreciate it's sacrifice, and waste not a single fiber of meat.

Being broke makes you appreciate every little thing, and I think all the rich, spoiled brats in the world should have to live through this. Hell, I'm unemployed so I have things worse now than you did then!

Comment

• OverTheTop
          • Dec 2013

I'm semi-popper - I usually don't pop them for a variety of reasons: It's expensive with the larger balloons which I like, I'm not a huge fan of how loud it can be, and I also like how they tend to get softer and larger with repeated use/time. I do occasionally pop them intentionally however: I don't have a lot of storage space, and have a bad habit of impulsively buying balloons, and simply throwing them in the trash seems like a waste. Alternatively, sometimes I'm just in a mood to pop something :P

With inflatables it's more difficult to categorize: I rarely outright pop inflatables, but I really like riding them down as air hisses from a leak. I'll often poke a small hole (e.g. with a pen), which I later can repair easily - electrical tape works very well, it matches the texture of the vinyl and stretches a bit. I don't think I've ever intentionally caused an irreparable pop, although I have accidentally split seams a couple times by overinflating them a bit too much.
          Last edited by OverTheTop; 12-05-2018, 06:09.

Comment

• Slugamano
            • Jul 2016

"I rarely outright pop inflatables,"

A possible way to discard a beachball:

Comment

• OverTheTop
              • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Slugamano
              "I rarely outright pop inflatables,"

A possible way to discard a beachball:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYsULdsXQjI
              I feel like that would be a bit tricky to pull off since I don't have access to a steamroller :P

Comment

• LatinBeauty
                • Jun 2018

I don't pop loons because It's scary for me, but I accidentaly pop one recently and I felt very aroused. So I guess sometimes it's fine, but not always. Besides it wasn't a pretty loon, it was cheap and small.

Comment

• René
                  • Jun 2018

I'm scared of popping balloons. It just happens sometimes since I get pleasure by riding them, but I try to don't be aggressive in my loon sessions. I can pop beachballs and other inflatable stuff though.

Comment

• MetroBalloon
                    • Oct 2017

I love balloons and cherish them, hate harming them, though I enjoy some good young men bursting them.

Don't think I'll ever harm my balloons. I'll keep them and love them.

Comment

• Heliumlooner
                      • Feb 2017

I’m also a semi popper, for me popping balloons usually depends on how I feel about the balloon. Sometimes I actually find it super awesome to have a balloon go out with a bang, sometimes having a balloon pop on me would totally ruin the experience.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                        • Mar 2016

I try to make mine last as long as possible. For me, the pop doesn’t really do anything, it’s kind of just a bummer. Especially since I’m more into bigger balloons which are obviously harder to obtain.

Comment

• Bobby
                          • Sep 2018

Simple, i Love Balloons and don't like too Luise them

Comment

• Seasidelad
                            • Sep 2018

I can pop but don’t very often because I hate the sound. Some balloons I like to keep inflated for a few weeks.

Comment

• Bjorn
                              Phobic non-popper
                              • Oct 2018

I'm scared of popping balloons, but I like to sit and lay on balloons and bounce a little.

The feeling of the balloon to my naked skin is very exciting, especially when the balloon is a little bit soft. It feels soft and sometimes a little bit warm. Unfortunately, sometimes when I'm still in this great feeling, the balloon pops suddenly. That's such a pity of that great feeling and the beautiful balloon. After that I'm afraid to take a new one. Afraid to pop that balloon also.

Comment

• Germanloon
                                • Oct 2018

I like very very giant Balloons. I have an Austrian company producing my beloved giant Balloons 2.10m big. I guess thats 36 or 55 inch Balloons.
                                They are getting biiiiiiiiggggggg and huge after inflating 2 or 3 times.
                                I have a Logo printed on these.
                                Getting horny on big sexy Balloons
                                1. Side
                                And
                                Please dont give me poor Sex Balloon no pain.
                                2. Side
                                When i am getting horny on my giant Balloons i listen to sexy Rock music and for me i am getting wild when the Balloon is starting to squeek very loud.
                                This shows me that the Balloon is having joy and fun getting loved and by squeeking more and more the Balloon is asking for more horny sexy action.
                                As someone mentioned above I never think to pop one of my Balloons just because I have mercy with Balloons bringing me so big joy in my life.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎