Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Popemall
    • Apr 2024

Saturday Popping

Hope all of you guys are having a "blast" on Saturday hehe Here is my pile of remains from some TufTex 17" and some cute little polka dot 12" that I had fun blowing, stomping, sitting on, and stabbing today. Anybody else pop anything fun recently?
    Attached Files
  • SitpoppingLoons14
    Extreme Sit-popper
    • Mar 2016

Re: Saturday Popping

Which balloons are the ones that have been sat on, stomped, stabbed, and b2p-ed?
    You never know when it's gonna pop!

Comment

• blnppr
      • Jan 2016

Weekends are my main popping days. I inflated a bunch of unique 16s yesterday and I've spent the last hour or so sitting and bouncing on them. I'd guess 20 or so pops with some in resulting in hundreds of shards. They can sit on the floor until I decide to clean up tomorrow!

Comment

• Popemall

The smaller ones were all inflated to the max and sat on. Some of the ones that were stomped still show dirt or a shoeprint on them. I btp'd the 17in TT for the most part (i love that BOOM you get from an overinflated TT 17"). The rest all met the fate of either my letter opener or a Bic lighter.

I wish I could find more unique 16, I heard theyre great loud balloons that can take some abuse. I have some 16" geo donuts that are gonna make for a fun night once I get a pump, they inflate really weird by mouth and I dont want them to pop before I play hehe

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎