How to introduce the girlfriend to the fetish?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBreathless
    • Jun 2017

How to introduce the girlfriend to the fetish?

My gf recently told me that she wanted to try out and play with some balloons with me (Yay me!).
    She has seen some of my stuff before, but uninflated. She is pretty scared of them popping, even though I think she´d have fun popping them with a blanket over or something. She said she´d want to start with smaller ones first.

So what would you suggest to do for a start, that isnt too scary and doesnt involve huge loons? I have GL Balloons, 72" and 84", some regular sized stuff, a 36" and some donuts here.

For me I like inflating and riding them and being squished by the huge ones. But how can I involve my gf into the mix? I am a non-popper btw.

Thx for your ideas!
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: How to introduce the girlfriend to the fetish?

If she wants to start with smaller balloons, I'd say don't go bigger tahn 17". You could start with blowing up a few and just bat around, hug and sit on and see where it goes from there.

Comment

• Tightshine
      • Jun 2013

Try to make it as easy as possible for her to get used to the balloons and don´t push her if she is afraid. You don´t want her to have a bad experice. I would suggest you buy some earplugs they kinda genarate a feeling of safety.

Comment

• BigBreathless
        • Jun 2017

Good idea to keep it small. I will probably go and buy some standard stuff from a party store

Comment

• Chris Rock
          • Mar 2017

You can try with inflatables, like a 24" beachball. You can both ride it hard and it won't pop as fast as a balloon.

Comment

• BigBreathless
            • Jun 2017

Originally posted by marceloarcor
            You can try with inflatables, like a 24" beachball. You can both ride it hard and it won't pop as fast as a balloon.
            Damn right! I forgot to mention that I also got an INTEX black whale! That should be awesome

My gf is on the bigger side, she is scared of popping it. How heavy are you people? How has your whale held up? I am about 95-100kg, and it can take me fairly well.

Comment

• loonerdude44
              Inflatable Enthusiast
              • Oct 2017

Just open up to her and tell her all about it. If she really loves you, then she will either accept it and just ignore it for the most part, or even join in!

Honestly, I'm single (and always have been #foreveralone) and have no idea what it's like in a real relationship, but balloons love me more than any person! Seriously though, 99% of people who meet me IRL end up hating my guts. I may be a dick to MOST people, but balloons I treat with the love and respect they never get but so deserve (I'm a non-popper in case you couldn't tell).

Comment

• BigBreathless
                • Jun 2017

We just had our first session together! She didnt really know what to do with the small ones I had blown up, so I asked her if she wanted to see a 72" balloon. She said yeah.
                So I inflated it to about a 5th or 6th its size, just to show her what it looks like.

I sat on it to show her that its durable enough to carry me. She was laughing and scared at the same time. But mostly laughing. Then we put it on the bed and covered it with a blanket. She put her upper body over it and I bounced her around on it. She loved it!
                Then we had sexytime in doggy style like that.

Tomorrow she wants to try the GL zeppelins with me! Im so excited. Its like a dream come true!

Comment

• BigBreathless
                  • Jun 2017

So we tried having sex on an underinflated GL1200, but it turns out to be impossible. I think my gf has to slowly get used to bigger and more inflated balloons as we try it again.

We also used a 84" crystal yellow balloon and inflated it just so much that it barely started to stretch. We put a blanket on top and she laid down on it. But it turns out, that it is super difficult to actually fuck someone that way. Maybe the solution is to use more air? Have you had sex on a balloon before? How did you do it?

After that, I laid down on my bed and she put the 84"er on me and laid on top of it. That was hella fun! Normally I just have that loon inflate with me inside a bed cover, but her bouncing ontop of it was so different! You have to try that yourself!

Anyways, looking forward to our next session!

Comment

• JR Looner
                    • May 2015

I have found that a GL500 or GL700 (underinflated a bit) provides good positioning for sex. She can either lay on the balloon on her back or stomach (along the length of the balloon) and it should support her nicely. GL500 on a bed if you have a box spring under the mattress and a GL700 on a bed if you do not have a box spring. That is what I have used in the past, and it was very good for me for positioning my GF for some of the positions that she liked. I have not tried any round balloons because my GF (at the time) was about 5'2", so I was not sure if a round balloon would be able to support her in a comfortable way. Hope this helps.

Comment

• Penny
                      • Nov 2017

My boyfriend introduced me into it and to be honest I was real wierded out at first. But I love him so I tried it. The first few times I was a little uncomfortable but now it's me who suggests bringing them in while we're fucking and sending him dirty photos with them. If it turns you on it will soon turn her one

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

It was the opposite for me...I introduced her to the fetish. When we first got together my most recent girlfriend, she wanted to know all my secrets as a gesture of trust...I divulged all my secrets to her except the obvious one...my being a looner. I teased her for for weeks about the one "great secret " that i just dont tell anyone...(despite the fact numerous friends of mine already knew of my being a lover of balloons) assuring her that it wasn't out of embarrassment but only because i found it to be fun that way. Over the weeks i showed her that i was a confident person who wouldn't change a thing about myself & she continued to egg me on exactly as i planned. Finally when i knew her enough i revealed that i love balloons & she thought it was the cutest thing ever. She CONSTANTLY bought me balloons of all types for use in love making. She got so into it that she became a looner herself.We made balloon rooms & had sex on big balloons & she used to fondle my nakid body with balloons as well as making out with a balloon sandwiched between us as i layed over top her in bed...it was a dream come true, though brief as it was... Every time she was out without me & saw balloons she would text me & say, " I just saw a bunch of Halloween balloons on display & I'm thinking of you!" She would send me dirty pics of her naked, grinding on balloons i gave her all the time whenever she was horny. It was quite painful when she out of the blue decided that she didn't wanna commit to me & broke it off rather abruptly. She then told me she was in love with someone else & made off with at least 40 of my Q-16s.
                        But what can one do but move on....
                        I'm happy for all my like minded balloon friends on here who have been here for me during this difficult time but I will heal just like i have before....i hope she is happy & I wish her the best & may she enjoy my balloons!

Comment

By the way...welcome to the forums, Penny

Comment

• gayloonfcker
                            • Jan 2015

Aww poor guy. She's missing all the fun. You'll find someone. If it makes you feel any better, I'm still on the ever lasting search for Mr. Right myself. Hope he's out there and up for the weirdness that is to come when he finds out about this kink haha

Comment

Thank you, gayloon That was really sweet

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍