X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Least scary balloons to b2p?

So far I've only ever blown to pop some cheap 10-12" balloons and 16" Uniques. I don't really like to b2p the smaller balloons because of how difficult it is towards the end and I'm running really low on 16" Uniques. However, I still have quite a few different brands around the same size, so I've been thinking of trying some of those. But as the big wuss I am when it comes to blow to pops, I'd like to know which brands is the least scary to b2p
    What I have available is:
    16" Cattex
    16" QTex
    17" Tuf-Tex
    18" BSA

I know that the latter three can be super loud, so I'm guessing it'll just be a comparison between Cattex and Unique in the end
    I also have a few 14" Uniques and 14" Belbals, but they're a little on the small side.
  • Micks101
    • Jan 2017

Re: Least scary balloons to b2p?

Definitely not Tuftex, their 24s go off like a cannon!!! :P
    Last edited by Micks101; 22-07-2017, 09:43.

Comment

• marja

I personally love Belbal 14" for blow to pops! The balloons are not too big, not too small. But they are not really easy, they get pretty tight. So I guess you should aim for the cheaper brands...

Comment

• wildheart
        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by marja
        I personally love Belbal 14" for blow to pops! The balloons are not too big, not too small. But they are not really easy, they get pretty tight. So I guess you should aim for the cheaper brands...
        I love them for necking because it's so easy. They get pretty big before they get really tight. Probably not good for a first b2p though.
        How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
        My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• SRob
          • Aug 2015

Why not buy more 16" Uniques? Any cheap 12"-16" is hit or miss. Some are really hard to pop, smaller is harder.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎