Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilolover82
    • Mar 2014

Is this more of a female fetish?

There has been a lot of literature stating that inflatable fetishes are more common with the female gender. They indicated women tend to discover the fetish early on in life. Do they know what their talking about, or are they blowing (pardon the pun) hot air?
    Last edited by lilolover82; 21-10-2016, 05:39.
    Washington State, United States
  • t17forLife
    • May 2015

Re: Is this more of a female fetish?

I would love to see this "literature." It would be interesting to read.

That said, I don't buy it. Per very limited statistics and personal experience, I believe that men outnumber women in the balloon and inflatable fetish communities by a landslide. Not necessarily the 30:1 ratio discussed on the Discovery Channel, but not far from it.

It also doesn't help that 3 out of every 5 or so females you see on various discussion pages is offering some kind of videos or livestreaming, leading me to believe that many are afraid to post anything online, because of the attention they will get. I know a female looner on Facebook that, without posting any provocative pictures or videos, received over 250 friend requests from men within 24 hours.

Regarding the fetish itself, I believe that is can be in some ways. It is an undeniable fact that gender affects the way people think, although that is not a reason to give up the fight for women's rights. I have noticed that women are more fearless of popping balloons when they are around their friends or family, and the fact that they can easy derive sexual pleasure from riding balloons. Whether any of this is accidental or intentional, all it takes is something to get the process started.

Comment

• craggy2012
      • Jan 2012

Back when I was ten years old a girl in my class at school loved beach balls, and she'd often inflate a 36 inch ball she had up underneath her jumper or blouse, or would sit on top of it half inflated in front of us.
      Sadly we were both just good friends n nothing else at that age.
      No more came of things between us and we both went on to meet, marry, separate again with other people we met in the years that followed.

One thing I would say from personal experience is though- women like these really know how to play their cards close to their chest. You've really got to get to know them deep down before they'll ever let on.... unlike men who tend to wear their heart on their sleeve.
      Last edited by craggy2012; 20-10-2016, 16:18.

Comment

• lilolover82
        • Mar 2014

All the girls I've grown up around seem to be attracted to inflatables, it just seems they keep it quiet, because from a young age their taught it isn't acceptable.
        Last edited by lilolover82; 21-10-2016, 05:39.

Comment

• lilolover82
          • Mar 2014

Cmon ladies we know you're around, we're civilized gentlemen. We're not going to do anything to make things uncomfortable.

Comment

• ChillinHaze
            • Sep 2016

Judging from the number of other female inflatable lovers I know I'd say no, this ain't a female fetish.

But I would say that it is way easier for women to gain pleasure from inflatables.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎