• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vicci
    Blown to bits
    • Oct 2009

Re: have you ever wondered...

Originally posted by cgrocarlos
    I wonder if they would oblige if you ask them to over-inflate the balloons at a party store or florist. Might have to go find out sometime
    My local florist does. Everytime I go in there I'm like "just a little bit bigger", sometimes she just lets me do them myself
    There's one young girl in there on a Mondays whilst the florist is at the wholesalers who you don't need to ask to over-inflate them, she just does by default (especially if they have those valves with ribbons, she fills until there's physically no more room), and usually ends up bursting about 20% of the ones she does.
    Vicci x

Comment

• cgrocarlos
      • Oct 2011

Wow, that's awesome!! I'd be buying lots of flowers or balloon bouquets if I got to watch her inflate balloons to the max every time! Lucky you Vicci!

Comment

• EC1118
        • Jun 2012

Hi folks, Been busy with work lately so haven't popped along for a while (get it? - Ah well it was rubbish anyway).

I've often wondered whether other people out there are 'interested' in balloons too. It could be linked to the way people actually discover their 'interests'. The way I found out about my fetish was linked to the way I discovered masturbation. I used to blow a few up around the bed and (with fingers in my ears) burst them with my elbows, or blow one up and just twist the end. Thrust at it a little and see how big I could get the neck before it untwisted. I'd then blow it up even bigger - just as a punishment for trying to escape. After a while the adrenaline would be pumping so fast that I would just burst (That's another great one - Oh nvm again). That's what got me into balloons and I guess not many people would do that sort of thing.

There are probably other people out there who's interests are indirectly linked with balloons but not directly a balloon fetish itself. For example a foot fetishist (is that a word?) may stomp or crush balloons with their feet for pleasure.

Happy looning!

Comment

Working...