Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lonelylooner
    • Jan 2012

have you ever wondered...

if the balloon fetish is far more common than we think, that many people might be suppressing their feelings and not actually realise there is a community of looners but never thought to look us up? Have you ever sat in a cafe or been on a train and wondered if there were any other looners in our proximity?

just something i was thinking about today
  • BBW MEL
    • Jun 2012

Re: have you ever wondered...

Yeah! Wen I drive passed a car lot and see all the balloons! I think wonder how many drive passed thinking about them! If the guy who gets to inflate them all enjoyed it! I wonder all the time usually when balloons are around!
    Get to know me on Twitter ,Facebook Clips4sale
    & Southern-Charms

Comment

• Vicci
      Blown to bits
      • Oct 2009

All the time. Especially when you see people with over-inflated balloons - do they just not know when to stop, or do they "know"
      Vicci x

Comment

• lonelylooner
        • Jan 2012

yea especially those loons with really big necks.... i think even non looners might even get a kick of adrenaline with over inflation.... just a few of us have dared to explore this on a deeper level

Comment

• craggy2012
          • Jan 2012

Thats all the fun and appeal of balloons for me! It's quite a rush you get by pushing a large balloon towards it's physical limits, especially beyond them!

Then, if your really lucky, I find it immensly great fun to tie (or clip) off, then sit down gently ontop of it forcing a new neck to apear just before it bursts!

Certainly beats 'blow to popping' for me atleast.

Comment

• Katielynn
            Expert Blower
            • May 2012

Originally posted by lonelylooner
            yea especially those loons with really big necks.... i think even non looners might even get a kick of adrenaline with over inflation.... just a few of us have dared to explore this on a deeper level
            I would agree with this. I was not a looner per se. In fact I didn't know it even existed until I was introduced to it by my bf. However, I always preferred my balloons fully, if not overly, inflated. It seemed a waste not to see how big it would go. And I was never shy about trying to put in "just one more", just to make sure.
            I love to hear the BOOM!

Comment

• lonelylooner
              • Jan 2012

Im a semi-popper, i am scared to pop but i get a real adrenaline rush out of getting that 'one more' in! katielynn would you class your self as a true looner knowing you were introduced to the fetish and grew to become one, or someone who just empathises a deeper understanding with your bf? sorry if im asking too much just curious

Comment

• Katielynn
                Expert Blower
                • May 2012

I would say I am a balloon enthusiast, not quite a true looner though.

I've always loved balloons, even as a little girl. I never minded the noise and got excited (adrenaline, not sexytime ) around balloons. At birthday parties, my favorite games were the ones where we got to pop balloons. It was a rush when they popped, whether I pinched them in my hands, sat or stomped on them, or blew them up until they burst. I'm also kind of an adrenaline junky and I like fireworks, roller coasters, and even skydiving.

When my bf introduced me to it, I had no idea the fetish even existed. I thought everyone liked balloons, just not LIKED balloons. . Since I love him, I've embraced it. I like doing balloon stuff because of the way it makes HIM feel and the effect it has on him when he sees me inflating or straddling a balloon. It turns ME on to see how excited he gets by all of it. That said, would I feel the same if his fetish was for something I didn't already find fun and adventurous? Maybe, but probably not. It'd depend on what it was.

Now, I'll also admit that I think this particular kink is fun and pretty harmless (if you ignore the occasional welt on my ass!). I enjoy the rush from it and now that he's tied it to something sexual, I've been known to indulge in a little play by myself when he's not around =) would I do this with someone else if we ever broke up? Probably not. Would I still play with balloons like this by myself? Maybe. Depends on how I'm feeling about Him. Will I ever think about balloons the same way? Hells no! And I know that whenever I see one in public, I'll always think, "I could have made that one bigger".

Hope that helps. Xoxo, Katie
                I love to hear the BOOM!

Comment

• inflatable.vixen
                  Fetish Enthusiast(:
                  • Feb 2013

I can identify with Katielynn so much. x3 My boyfriend introduced me to this fetish as well, and whenever I see a balloon on display somewhere or just... around, I think about how much more love and attention it could have been given. So much I see balloons in photoshoots or something as a prop, and I'm like "wha? There's only like 3 breaths in there! Come on!" Bigger! Makes them look prettier anyway.
                  Gimme a call - <a href="https://www.niteflirt.com/listings/show/10698103-Discount-Calls-on-this-Newbie-Girl-">Niteflirt</a> <BR>
                  <a href="https://fetlife.com/users/2408990">Fetlife</a> | <a href="http://cynnacyberz.tumblr.com/">Tumblr</a>

Comment

• 69goon
                    • Feb 2013

I introduced 2 ex girlfriends into balloons after we broke up.I was too shy to mention it to them when we were going out.One tried it by herself and enjoyed it while the other one doesn't care too much for it but she's rode balloons for me and gave me the dvd she did..They both will ride balloons for me every once in awhile,but both have said,see if you mentioned this when we were dating you could have had this all the time.lol.I don't know when exactly when my balloon fetish started but i was pretty young when it did.And for years i thought i was the only one out there,but it's nice to see sites like this one and other balloon sites to see i'm not the only one out there with a balloon fetish.

Comment

• cgrocarlos
                      • Oct 2011

Had an exciting time last Thursday when shopping for Valentine's balloons for my girlfriend. At the party store they had 3 employees inflating mylar and latex balloons since they were selling so fast. 2 of them were dudes and just inflated the balloons to a round size, tied them and that was it. The last one was a girl, a pretty attractive girl too, who seemed to be enjoying her job a little more. When she inflated the latex balloons she kept going until the neck inflated out a good 2 inches or so and somehow she managed to pop one of the mylar balloons. Needless to say, it was pretty distracting to shop while she was at the helium tank. Not sure if she had a fetish or anything but gotta love the people that know how to properly inflate a balloon

Comment

• Katielynn
                        Expert Blower
                        • May 2012

Ha. I took bf to the party store for valentines day too! We bought some supplies for our own celebration (anyone else think the heart-shaped ones pop earlier than expected? It always seems like they should get bigger than they do. But, I digress...)

There's a cute brunette that works there that I know he finds enjoyable. We didn't order anything from her, but it's cute to watch his pants get tight while he tries to "casually" watch her work the helium tank. No pops while we were there, but she was a bit of an over-inflator too. Even with the bigger ones she made sure there was a bit of a neck, I wonder if they get training on how to do that?
                        I love to hear the BOOM!

Comment

• cgrocarlos
                          • Oct 2011

Haha that's funny, I couldn't stick around too long to watch her cuz I didn't want the same thing to happen to myself

I totally agree with the latex heart balloons tho, those always pop before they even look that big. Maybe some brands are made better than others, but I stay away from those

Definitely makes you wonder about the inflation techniques they get taught. I think it just varies on the person tho. Like there's 2 Hooters restaurants close to my house. One of them usually just has balloons inflated to a good, full size. The other one though, a couple of the girls would inflate the balloons till the neck was COMPLETELY inflated! When my ex worked there, she used to keep going till the neck started blowing up but not as much as some of the other waitresses. Very distracting when they would give over-inflated balloons to rowdy little kids, threatening to pop them every 2 minutes lol

Comment

• Katielynn
                            Expert Blower
                            • May 2012

Aren't Hooters girls required to have overinflated "balloons"?

I'm sure you're right tho, it probably is more dependent on the personality than the training. Although, it reminds me of a comment from a friend of mine from high school. She eventually worked her way to becoming the floral dept manager at the local supermarket where, among other things, part of her job was to assemble balloon bouquets. She told me that when she trained new girls she would take a balloon on the helium tank and blow it up to a good size so they could understand what the correct size was supposed to be. Then, she would make them do it.

Once it was filled to where she wanted it, she would make them keep going until it exploded. The idea was for them to get comfortable using the tank and to understand that most balloons will take a lot more than you think before they actually pop. That way they would be less likely to give customers a bunch of underinflated balloons. Made sense to me at the time.
                            I love to hear the BOOM!

Comment

• cgrocarlos
                              • Oct 2011

Hahaha nailed it

That's pretty cool tho! Woulda been fun to sit in on that training, that's for sure. It might have been a bit scary but I would have loved to do that as my job throughout high school. The sound of helium tanks is like one of my most favorite things ever!

I wonder if they would oblige if you ask them to over-inflate the balloons at a party store or florist. Might have to go find out sometime

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎