• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vicci
    Blown to bits
    • Oct 2009

Re: Good place to get balloons from?

Originally posted by silvershadow9810
    Hi my name is John and I am new to the forums which I will explain after my first 3 messages. Anyways, I like getting my balloons from Kaboom Balloons and balloonsfast.com since I tend to like bigger balloons 17" or more. Most of my balloons are 24" to 36" balloons. I was thinking of trying Top Ballon but I live in Phoenix, Arizona and the shipping from Europe would be pretty expensive though they have some great European Balloons that I wouldn't know where to get anywhere else. Anyone have experience with them?
    I use topballoon quite a bit, Sabine is excellent and as said, often throws in extras for free. She's also always happy to answer your questions about the balloons.
    Vicci x

Comment

• Jkloon
      • Aug 2013

Dollarama, seriously. They sell 4 foot balloons there that stand up to really hard riding. The things I put those balloons through so much, even contact with semi sharp objects (with an average blanket in between the balloon and the edge) and they last soooo long. I'm actually just about to get one out. That and the deflate is fast and quiet. They're only 1 dollar and last at least a week with me, usually a lot longer. (nightly riding)

Comment

• Balloonblower
        • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Vicci
        Ah right, me too.
        I generally get my "special" balloons from:
        Loonerworld - Alex is a top bloke and speaks English, so no worries there: http://stores.ebay.de/loonerworld
        Topballon - Sabine is a really nice lady, who again speaks great English: http://www.topballon.de/epages/61418...jectID=2356077
        I'd agree wholeheartedly with those choices and would add that Ebay can also be a happy hunting ground - I get a lot of my favourite 24"ers from there, UK sellers too.
        Blow 'em up to bursting point and don't stop blowing!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎