Half the air in a given space in the Netherlands.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Danman1987
    • Nov 2012

Half the air in a given space in the Netherlands.

This morning I went to a city 30 miles from my hometown. There was a museum half filled with at least 5000 Q24's (I think it will be much more). It was like heaven. I saw in a glimpse a cute girl wich worked at the museum, but I haven't talked to her (we only said "hey" to each other with a smile).

It was the most amazing experience in my life of balloon fetish. There was also a room without light (now called "darkroom" ) also filled with Q24's. In there I grabbed my chance to lay on some balloons. The first one was great, the second one (wich felt soft) popped (oops). The strange thing I didn't scare at all (in fact I laughed a bit). I thought I was a phobic non-popper. Well not that phobic now. I have heard 5 balloons pop, but I was OK with that.

I have "stolen" 6 Q24's (I have deflate them first). I've hidden it in my pocket and some under my jeans around my waist. So the fun will be continued .

I hope I will visit some more of this work of Martin Creed. Images of this work will be in next post.
  • Danman1987
    • Nov 2012

Re: Half the air in a given space in the Netherlands.

Here are all the pictures I have taken.

Comment

• Danman1987
      • Nov 2012

Comment

• 69goon
        • Feb 2013

WOW,that's a lot of balloons.A balloon fetish come true.lol..So what is the reason for this,is it put on for people with balloon fetishes or something else.Either way it looks sweet.

Comment

• Danman1987
          • Nov 2012

No, it has nothing to do with our fetish. The reason for this is that the museum is closed now. They wanted to have an unforgettable experience for the visitors, so this is the result .

Comment

• BeachBall
            • Apr 2012

Is this an art installation? Looks incredible!
            BeachBall

Comment

• Danman1987
              • Nov 2012

Yes, that was an art instalation. And it was very incredible. I haven't see that much balloons together in whole my life. So it was like a dream came reality. Sadly the museum is closed now (thanks economy in Europe ) so the instalation is closed (and I think cleaned) too.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎