Bottling it inflating cheap loons late at night in hotel rooms!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Bottling it inflating cheap loons late at night in hotel rooms!

It’s gone midnight and inflating a big bag of cheap 3foot loons from Amazon. I’ve got one upto about a foot and a half but overall it’s very thin, it’s also peppered in thin spots and........ I’ve just bottled out on getting all 3ft out of it lol!

There’s a thing quite endearing about inflating unknown cheap balloons late at night in a busy hotel!
  • BalloonBoyUK
    Banned
    • Dec 2018

Re: Bottling it inflating cheap loons late at night in hotel rooms!

If they're cheap, they're usually cheap for a reason. If you're only getting a 3ft balloon to half-its-size, and it already looks "fragile" or like it's going to pop, then you now know why they are cheap.

I did this once: bought a batch of five x yellow 3ft balloons, but once they arrived, they reeked of petrol/fuel, and then once I started inflating them, these round-shaped balloons just kept stretching longer, and longer, and longer! They clearly would simply have kept stretching until they popped. They certainly wouldn't have inflated to their correct shape, and it soon became clear to me why they were cheap to buy... and why they were made in the Far East, with no branding/packaging.

Since then, I never buy cheap balloons. They're simply not worth it. I'd rather buy a branded balloon, and know I'm going to get my money's worth, and some decent qualilty-control too!
    Last edited by BalloonBoyUK; 17-12-2018, 19:26. Reason: Spelling errors!

Comment

• craggy2012
      • Jan 2012

Re: Bottling it inflating cheap loons late at night in hotel rooms!

They make good popping fodder though

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍