Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pink Balloon
    • Oct 2016

Re: Public B2Ps...

LoudPopper, if I may say greatest girlfriend ever.

Comment

• Claire123
      • Oct 2016

I did my second public b2p last night!

Out with my boyfriend for drinks, went into McDonalds afterwards... Saw some uninflated balloons behind the counter and asked for one. I wasn't eating so got bored... And while my boyfriend was eating I was messing around with the balloon then I just kept blowing this white McDonalds balloon up. BF knew what was coming so he was like "Oh God are you going to?". Yep

There were groups sat at a couple of surrounding tables that were watching me in the end, I do find it quite a thrill. It didn't go as big as I expected though, and then burst with a really loud bang and the room went silent for a couple of seconds.

I think my next one is going to be in the local mall I think the echo of the bang might be really good...

Comment

• Seasider
        • Jan 2016

You are brave!!

Comment

• Pink Balloon
          • Oct 2016

Why can I never find advertisment balloons?

I just want some balloons with logos on them...

Comment

• FireRider
            • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Pink Balloon
            Why can I never find advertisment balloons?

I just want some balloons with logos on them...
            I agree these have become pretty hard to find in stores in recent years. If logos are what you're looking for, you could buy a bulk of misprints on the internet. It's possibly the cheapest way to buy balloons, and most of the logos appeared to be perfectly fine in that batch I bought some time ago.
            Last edited by FireRider; 18-02-2017, 20:26. Reason: typo.

Comment

• Claire123
              • Oct 2016

Found another video of a public b2p.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• amac
                • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Claire123
                Found another video of a public b2p.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBrFw6mDZWw
                She appears in quite a few vids - "pop em all' is a handy reposter ! i would like to think she is a looner

Comment

• Slugamano
                  • Jul 2016

My dream is doing a public B2P without anxiety, just for fun but I'm too shy...

Comment

• amac
                    • Mar 2017

Out with my boyfriend for drinks, went into McDonalds afterwards... Saw some uninflated balloons behind the counter and asked for one. I wasn't eating so got bored... And while my boyfriend was eating I was messing around with the balloon then I just kept blowing this white McDonalds balloon up. BF knew what was coming so he was like "Oh God are you going to?". Yep

There were groups sat at a couple of surrounding tables that were watching me in the end, I do find it quite a thrill. It didn't go as big as I expected though, and then burst with a really loud bang and the room went silent for a couple of seconds.

I think my next one is going to be in the local mall I think the echo of the bang might be really good...

Sounds like a lot of fun - must remember to hang around McDonald's more often on the off chance! Looks like you can have some fun doing random blow to Pops

Over the years I have experienced a few public blow to pop incidents although most were really in semipublic e.g. restaurants or parties. It is great fun to see the reaction of the people around when you get somebody who is clearly over inflating them.

My best experience by far was quite a few years ago at a party - we were decorating the house for a surprise birthday party with some helium balloons of those disposable canisters. Anyway just as we were finishing off the helium balloons someone's girlfriend turned up. She quickly got stuck into the balloons decorating them up ribbons making them a much prettier so I guess she was pretty experienced with balloons,

of course if you have had one of those disposable balloon canisters you know you get a bag of about 50 balloons which is a little bit optimistic to say the least! Anyway there were quite a few over and she started blowing one up quite quickly as soon had it up to bursting point.

This was in the front room in the house where people were setting up some food and you can see the nervous looks as she just kept blowing. So the balloons you get with the canisters are actually quite good quality 9 inch balloons and there are quite tough to pop you certainly know when it is about to go from the backpressure. She did not actually burst it but eased off a bit and tied it up. But I can see her looking around making sure that people were watching she did another couple just the same. Quite a few people started clearing out the room as I noticed them looking quite worried.

After a few of those she spied a bag of regular party balloons that somebody had bought and put on the table they were sort of unbranded printed "happy birthday" balloons. She got one out and started inflating it more or less in the same manner course it was probably around 11 or 12 inch so looked much bigger - she soon had a neck on it and I could see a few people getting pretty nervous as she showed no signs of slowing down - very much at the max before she stopped and tied it off with a bit of a struggle.

The next one was a white she did more or less the same thing making a nice big show blowing up puffy cheeks occasionally stopping to look at before stretching the neck. It was already pretty big not quite as big as the first one when it burst with nice big bang. She said giggled and said oh dear must have been a weak one. She did a red one did exactly the same routine although this time the balloon survived right up to the max with a huge neck there was literally no rubber left she was right up to her lips and the neck was jammed against her face. She struggled to tie off - and it burst just as she nearly managed it - that finally cleared the room apart from me and another lady I think was a neighbour !

She did not seem slight bit phased although the neighbour was looking a bit annoyed. She then set about a yellow one maxed it out making a big show in the middle of the room puffing making sure fingers ran across the neck making squeezing sound. At which point the neighbour who was laying out some food rather pointedly said "I do not think I can take any more bangs!" And left the room. Leaving just me. I was actually sitting down on some dining chairs which have been put against the wall she came right over and sat next to me with the balloon in the mouth started blowing it again.

When she could not get any air into she looked me and said "I think that is about as big as it can go " she struggled to tied off but she was quite petite had delicate small hands the way she got tied off and let it go onto the floor. That is not gonna last very long I thought - anywhere she started off on a blue and had it up quite big before the yellow one self detonated with an enormous bang- that made even her jump.

By this time I was getting a bit worried because when the yellow one when off you could hear people muttering in the other room. So I said "I think probably you are blowing another bit too big" as there were only about 10 in the packet and she had already burst three of them. So she blew up the rest of them to a good but relatively safe size and did some more of the helium 9 inches yo max. Then we saw tied them up and hung up around the house - it put the bigger cheap ones outside the front gate.

I have to say over the years it was the most provocative balloon blowing I have ever seen. I saw a few other occasions one when balloons were present pretty sure that she was a looner but it is very hard to tell because throughout she really had a very innocent look about even when they burst.

Comment

• amac
                      • Mar 2017

sounds like i need to start going to McDonalds ! - I think public b2p is so exciting !

Comment

• amac
                        • Mar 2017

I tried posting this a while back but it never came through so I will post it in parts - if there is any interest.

Over the years I have experienced a few public blow to pop incidents although most were really in semipublic e.g. restaurants or parties. It is great fun to see the reaction of the people around when you get somebody who is clearly over inflating them.

My best experience by far was quite a few years ago at a party - we were decorating the house for a surprise birthday party with some helium balloons from of those disposable canisters. Anyway just as we were finishing off the helium balloons someone's girlfriend turned up. She quickly got stuck into the balloons decorating them up ribbons making them a much prettier so I guess she was pretty experienced with balloons.

Comment

• PurpleLooner
                          • Jul 2023

Hi claire,
                          how are u? I know your Post is a bit older but i wanna reply to it. And i hope u are still activ 😉

I would really wanna do a public btp bit not alone, so that at least another looner is with me, for the Support and that i dont feel alone 😀
                          btps anyway are still a challange for me.
                          did u do it already?
                          i would be happy to talk with u about it and if u write back
                          i am a looner from Germany so sorry for my english.

Greetings Thomas​

Comment

• Kitten
                            • Jul 2023

Only just seen this thread. Public b2ps are awesome. I cant get enough of it. Although I'm hesitant to do it in a building, as people can't get away easily and it's so loud.

Comment

• blnppr
                              • Jan 2016

This is something I can't relate to. Not being judgmental, but b2p isn't exciting to me. Now a s2p? I'm all in

Comment

Honestly if people have to b2p outside do it far away from any other people. I know it might be hot to see the reaction of other people but literally just don't. The amount of inconvenience you might be adding to someone who is scared of the sound and is just trying to go about their day just kinda makes it seem like a dick move. It's cuz of that annoying mindset that I always had to be super vigilant whenever I went to a mall or a shopping district where balloons could be a possibility. And yeah if you do it in such a place that people can easily leave if they wanna then its slightly marginally better but still kinda a dick thing to do imo

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎