• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: Favorite balloon to b2p

Originally posted by Regular Guy
    I have some problems with 16" balloons. They take too long to be blown to pop. The more time or blows it takes, the more I start thinking about what I do and what will happen soon which makes me nervous and chicken out.
    If they get tight and neck out just after less blows it gives me less time to start thinking or worrying.
    That's why I prefer smaller balloons - at the moment.
    You could blow up a couple to rated size and do a half knot. Then you can finish them off when you feel like it.

Comment

• Regular Guy
      • Aug 2015

You're right lyckr.

I did that some time ago during a very successful B2P-session.
      I inflated a whole bunch of 10"-12" Belbals until they a neck and finished them off one after another.

Was a good day. I did about 20 B2Ps, 15 of them I caught on video.

But I have to say that I don't feel ready for bigger balloons at the moment.

Comment

• Meililoon
        aka lyckr
        • Sep 2014

I actually found it easier to do with 16" Uniques than with 10-12" balloons, simply because they were so much easier to blow when they were overinflated. If you hold the neck firmly not too far from the bulb, it makes it easier too.

Comment

• OverTheTop
          • Dec 2013

The easiest way to get a soft balloon is to toss one in the oven at 290° F for 5-10 minutes, depending on how strong they are usually. They get really soft and squishy, making them stretchier and easier to BTP (and less loud when popping too)

Comment

• SRob
            • Aug 2015

Originally posted by OverTheTop
            The easiest way to get a soft balloon is to toss one in the oven at 290° F for 5-10 minutes, depending on how strong they are usually. They get really soft and squishy, making them stretchier and easier to BTP (and less loud when popping too)
            I've tried this without luck. I've gotten a smelly mess of melted rubber that usually has holes or sticks together. I've never tried that hot (usually 200-225) or that quick (usually 30+ minutes).

Comment

• OverTheTop
              • Dec 2013

Originally posted by SRob
              I've tried this without luck. I've gotten a smelly mess of melted rubber that usually has holes or sticks together. I've never tried that hot (usually 200-225) or that quick (usually 30+ minutes).
              That would be the time - latex melts around 250-270 usually, so leaving it in there for more than 15 minutes will cause it to melt together. Try 290 for 10 minutes max and see how that goes.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎