Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBreathless
    • Jun 2017

Getting Squished by Balloons

Have you ever done something like in this video?
    This time i really went all in as i inflated my 72" cattex balloons inside my water walking ball with me between them. It got really tight between them, it w...

I did it inside a bedcover and with huge 210cm diameter (~82") balloons. The feeling is hard to describe, but it is definitely awesome It makes for amazing hands-free orgasms when you place them just right!

Do you have other videos of someone doing this? I have never found much footage, sadly...
  • Micks101
    • Jan 2017

Re: Getting Squished by Balloons

Yep definitely love getting squashed by balloons inside my bed cover, it is an amazing feeling

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

I did this in my camaro with a white 300 gram weather balloon! It almost filled my car's entire interior before popping on the gear shift! My whole car's inside was covered in the white powder that comes with weather balloons! It was hella awesome! I totally jizzed myself!

Comment

• Lilwane1312
        • Sep 2017

Sounds sexy I wanna try that!

Comment

Yeah it was super fun!
          I had to run a big orange extension cord out to the car so I could use my electric balloon pump to blow up the weather balloon. Watching it balloon up & envelop everything & come towards me like a big marshmallow while i was sitting naked in the back seat was crazy hot!

Comment

• scuba
            • Jan 2017

Wow Bubble.
            That sounds like something i gotta try.

Comment

• BigBreathless
              • Jun 2017

Sounds amazing in a car! Would love a video of that with a goPro haha!

Comment

It was either the gear shift or the stinkin' E-brake sticking up that stuck into the balloon causing it to burst into a cloud of white powdery stuff. I was covered in the stuff! It was comical!

Oh but soooo hot & hella fun getting squished! I blew big load on that balloon before she blew!

Comment

• kimmysawi
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2018

Originally posted by BigBreathless
                  Sounds amazing in a car! Would love a video of that with a goPro haha!
                  Seriously agreed with you it just feel like making a sound nothing else

Comment

• scuba
                    • Jan 2017

Just had a session inside my bed sheed with two gl 1200 balloons
                    I had four old balloons, the tree of them where ok, but the fourh was totaly over inflated in the neck end so i used that and one of the other balloons.
                    I managed to inflate them one of the times with my electric pump behind my back.
                    When number two balloon started inflating i began to feel squiched, but I managed to get a clip on it too.
                    Standing on my bed i let my self fall backward, but it was too mush for the balloon with the over inflated neck. It popped on impact. Damn i thought, but I was able to grap another balloon and try again.
                    This time i really got it inflated and I was really squiched.
                    I let my self fall backward again and this time both of the balloons held up.
                    It felt like i was landing on a cloud of balloons and since the balloons both where a bit under inflated they where really nice and soft to lie on.
                    I soon got a bit over heatet so i opened the clibs one at the times.
                    It felt amazing.
                    The balloon deflated, but kept its size becauce it sticked to my back. I love that feeling
                    I deflated the other balloon and both balloons are ready for another trip.

Comment

Totally trying that tonight!

Comment

• Nonpop25
                        • Sep 2018

This post has been so inspiring for new ideas!! I am going to be having a long weekend soon with the house to myself and plan to spend it all looning

Comment

• BigBreathless
                          • Jun 2017

Originally posted by Nonpop25
                          This post has been so inspiring for new ideas!! I am going to be having a long weekend soon with the house to myself and plan to spend it all looning
                          Tell us about what you did, mate!

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍