X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loonerdude44
    Inflatable Enthusiast
    • Oct 2017

Lots of new loons!

Hey guys, I bought quite a few balloons today, I can't even store them all in my stash box! Here's what I bought:

15 Punch Balloons (Party Inc) (in packs of 5)
    8 Animal Shaped Balloons (Unique) (in packs of 4)
    4 Confetti Balloons (Party Inc) (50cm) (in packs of 1)
    125 Party Balloons (Party Inc) (25cm) (in packs of 25)
    60 Helium Grade Balloons (No name brand) (30cm) (in packs of 15)
    1 Vinyl Inflatable Jumbo Whale (Bestway)

I'm yet to test all these babies out! What balloons/inflatables did you get today?
  • Bubble Boy :-P

Re: Lots of new loons!

Nice collection you have going there! I desperately need to order some more GL-1200s as i recently popped my last one... that's what i get for over inflating them constantly...

Comment

• loonerdude44
      Inflatable Enthusiast
      • Oct 2017

Lol good job. The animal shaped balloons I said I got have ears that are really hard to inflate evenly and usually on the second or third inflation they go bang. Not buying any of those again. Also the no name brand 30cm balloons are alright, nice and firm but usually with some thin spots, not sure if they're safe or not, but I did get them from a dollar store and they're a no name brand so no surprises that they're not perfect. The Party Inc balloons were mostly great, as always. The Bestway Orca is absolutely great, although I can't put anywhere near my full body weight on it, the maximum weight is like 45kgs (about 100lbs), so really only small children could ride her. But she's super cute and huggable, with a really cute smile! Also it's nice and large at 2.03 meters long! At $15 NZD it's a great deal, despite the fact that I can't actually use her on the water. Perhaps in the future I'll buy online, then I won't have to deal with going to stores and stocking up on balloons and inflatables like a weirdo! Overall pretty happy.

Comment

• Barcelona33
        • Sep 2017

my last purchases were 100 Unique Crystal 16 "and 50 Qualatex 16".
        We should put pictures of purchases made.
        Attached Files

Comment

• balloonyboy13
          • Jan 2015

Can you post a picture of the q16 please im despirate to get ahold of some thanksss

Comment

• Barcelona33
            • Sep 2017

Originally posted by balloonyboy13
            Can you post a picture of the q16 please im despirate to get ahold of some thanksss
            Pictures
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡