Looner fiction - what would YOU like to read?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gray A Loon
    • Jul 2017

Looner fiction - what would YOU like to read?

So I've been thinking about putting fingers to keyboard again for a new book.

What I want to know is, what do people like to read in looner fiction? What makes it exciting for you?

Thanks

Gray
  • John225
    • Jan 2018

Re: Looner fiction - what would YOU like to read?

Beach balls with my soon to be wife. Not really sure if that's an answer but that's something I like

Comment

• masseylooner
      • Mar 2016

I love reading when someone teases someone else with balloons, like at a party of a girl is afraid of balloons and an other girls just loves to pop them, they make the best stories, or Ann other idea is when a boy is introducing his girlfriend to balloons for the first time and at first she's a bit confused but then she gets pretty excited and she enjoys herself too, just a couple of ideas

Comment

• BlowAndInhale
        Breath King
        • Oct 2018

Something with a couple doing blow-to-pops, where they offer each other gentle encouragement and affectionate comments.

Comment

• Gray A Loon
          • Jul 2017

So I've come up with a concept for the book, which will be a selection of stories focused on female looners. I've chosen this topic because it's one that hasn't been written about much in the world of looner fiction.

Comment

• LoudPop
            • Sep 2018

I love fearless sexy women who have a playful wickedness. Put them in a situation where they can playfully scare someone or tease others by popping balloons, lighting a firecracker, "accidentally" blowing too much air into a balloon, being enthusiastic about popping balloons, and even popping a bag with authority.

Add that she doesn't even flinch, when a big boom occurs around her or an unexpected pop and she just laughs with that wicked grin that says "Yea, I love the noise!"

Comment

• BlowAndInhale
              Breath King
              • Oct 2018

If you're doing something with female looners as the main focus, I'd like a scenario in which there are two women, one scared of balloons and the other blowing one up, and the one blowing it up is intentionally trying to scare the first girl with a blow-to-pop. The girl doing the blowing would maintain eye contact with the scared girl while making her breaths super-forceful.

Comment

• wildheart
                • Apr 2015

Originally posted by BlowAndInhale
                If you're doing something with female looners as the main focus, I'd like a scenario in which there are two women, one scared of balloons and the other blowing one up, and the one blowing it up is intentionally trying to scare the first girl with a blow-to-pop. The girl doing the blowing would maintain eye contact with the scared girl while making her breaths super-forceful.
                I’m actually working on a story that’s very similar to what you described. Actually most my stories are based off that come to think of it. This one’s a little different though.
                How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
                My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• BlowAndInhale
                  Breath King
                  • Oct 2018

Originally posted by wildheart
                  I’m actually working on a story that’s very similar to what you described. Actually most my stories are based off that come to think of it. This one’s a little different though.
                  Good with me, man. Keep it up. I've always loved your work.

Comment

• Gray A Loon
                    • Jul 2017

Originally posted by BlowAndInhale
                    I'll bear that in mind

Comment

• craggy2012
                      • Jan 2012

I actually love literature built around real dialogue and experiences. You can change the names, dates, genders, no need to provide a location to set the scene, but I love the real dialogue exchanged between couples, partners, play session fiends during balloon or inflatable play sessions.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎