Have you ever witnessed a random blow to pop?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Claire123
    • Oct 2016

Have you ever witnessed a random blow to pop?

As I have posted on here before, I really like the idea of public b2ps.

I love watching strangers mess around with balloons, but have only once seen this. Was in a park and a group of young people had some balloons, and a guy was blowing it up bigger and bigger. I stopped and stared, wondering if he was going to... The others in the group were telling him to stop now. But he didn't and he carried on until this balloon burst in his face, his friends screamed and then started laughing.

Have you ever witnessed a blow to pop by a stranger? Or was there a situation where you just weren't sure if they were going to stop in time?
  • amac
    • Mar 2017

Re: Have you ever witnessed a random blow to pop?

Hi I've witnessed a few blow to pops over the years although none recently unfortunately

I seem to remember from your posts that you've done a few random blow to pop yourself

One occasion comes to mind a few years back in the local shopping mall there was a charity stall and a couple of people blowing up balloons to hand out I noticed of course as I went into the supermarket

When I came out a short while later I noticed that the balloons were getting blown up quite a bit bigger than they had been

I think we noticed these sort of things!

I noticed that the girl who was doing most of the blowing was getting them significantly bigger with nice long necks so I decided to stick around

All casual like!

After a couple of nicely over inflated 12-inch balloons the inevitable happened

There was a huge bang as she was putting a long neck on the balloon and it echoed around the shopping mall

I think it freaked her out a bit because she had to sit down for a bit and looked a bit shaken up by the experience anyway the blowing did resume mostly by the guy who was Manning the stall as well although the subsequent balloons are a lot smaller

Comment

• wildheart
      • Apr 2015

I wonder why she was blowing them so big in the first place. Maybe she likes them as big as possible or maybe she was just careless. There's a shop near me that always has overinflated balloons. Must be the same person doing it because they are always huge.
      How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
      My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• gayloonfcker
        • Jan 2015

I've mentioned this once before. In middle school, one of the boys took out a marble balloon (probably a 12 inch) and started just blowing it up. I was in awe that he kept blowing it up and then BANG! like it was nothing. Later on in life, I still talk to the guy occasionally and he knows of my fetish. He's bi-curious but super secretive about it. He's cool about the balloon thing. I have yet to tell him I have that memory though (should I tell him?) We have yet to meet up though (in different states) but he said if we do we can have balloon popping sexual fun.

Comment

• Blowitbig
          • Jan 2016

I would definitely tell him , so if you do meet up with him the balloon experience might be more intense
          The bigger the better

Comment

• amac
            • Mar 2017

I was in the centre of London last weekend and there loads of clear 12 inch advertising balloons floating around the place with the store name on something like Melissa I think they're inflated with those clear plastic valves not tied

Unfortunately they weren't really very well inflated guess they're trying to save on the helium but there were lots of nice pretty girls holding them and they clearly been handing out loads of them

As I was on my way to the Theatre I was following a couple of ladies each had a balloon when one of them pull down there balloon and started inflating it through the plastic tube only wish I could have followed them further but I had to be somewhere to meet somebody

I can only wonder now what happened

Comment

• Kiltieman
              • Jan 2014

I was in a shop in town a couple of weeks back and was aware of a bit of giggling and talking going on at the back then I saw balloons being patted up to the ceiling. The girls were blowing up printed balloons with a product name on them and tying them off while another girl put them into a sort of storage rack. I was fascinated watching them blow the balloons up from another aisle when a lady stopped to ask me about my tartan. One of them was stretching a blue balloon in all directions and I overheard her say that she would show them how to blow a balloon up properly. I got a little nervous as I could see her blow and blow just the way I like to see ie her cheeks puffed out and her chest heaving as she blew, and I saw the balloon get bigger and bigger and the black print turning pale grey. The neck sprung out and she just kept blowing and the lady I was talking to was oblivious to what was happening. I saw the girl hold the big balloon away from herself and check the size then she put one final slow and long breath into it. I heard the usual squeeks and protests as she rubbed her hand over it and then she stretched the tiny bit of neck that was left well just the mouthpiece really and BANG! The lady I was chatting to nearly fainted and I jumped but it was such an adrenalin rush when the balloon burst. I t was a perfectly blownup balloon for me as it was as tight and big as it would get and it had that nice thump sound when she bopped it against her hand. I hung about for as long as I could and witnessed another accidental pop and a scream from the girl blowing it up.

Comment

• Myra
                • Dec 2018

I've never witnessed a blow to pop in public. I have seen a couple of people sit popping some at a park though. I didn't want to stare too long though in case they noticed. I would love to do a b2p in public and see peoples reactions. But I'm quite shy, so probably wouldn't have the courage to do it.

Comment

• Robin
                  • Jul 2016

One time we had an excursion at our school, and at the evening we had to do some performances and games there. The last contest was a balloon blow to pop challenge, one very athletic student against a girl - and he lost the game!

And then one time at a shopping center in Germany there was a beachball blowing contest.

Comment

• Blue548
                    • Sep 2015

Hey everyone. For me it wasn't so much a random b2p since balloons were kind of expected in this situation.

I went to a birthday party hosted by a girl I had a bit of a crush on. Anyway, I arrived slightly early and almost immediately noticed balloons on the floor... some with large necks.

She then walks out with a huge bag of uninflated balloons (can't remember the brand but I think they must've been at least 16") and asks me and a few other people if we can help her blow up some more . So we're inflating our balloons up to a normal size (I was shy at this point), but she keeps on going past its rated size. A minute later: BANG!! Shreds everywhere and people laughing.

Comment

• hollow karol
                      • Jun 2019

When I was young my family was living in Germany and had gone to MacDonalds. The Happy Meal "toy" that day was a punchball, the first time I ever encountered one. When we left the building a child my age was outside blowing his punchball to an enormous size, bigger than any normal balloon I was used to. We went into some shops and when we came out the child was still there with purple shreds close by on the cobblestones.
                      The second time was early in high school after my band had performed at some festival at a nearby community college. While we were waiting in the bus waiting for some students I noticed a girl with a couple friends blowing up a punchball. They seemed to be having fun and the student just kept going. Sadly the bus departed for the trip home but given the enormous size it had reached and her carefree attitude I am quite sure that punchball didn't last much longer.

Comment

• Loonorm
                        • Mar 2019

The only ‘random’ b2p that I can recall seeing was at a local car show about 15-years ago. One of the booths that was being set up was for a newly formatted, local FM station. ‘The River’ is what the station was being branded as. Anyhow, the booth had all the necessary decorations to attract people at the car show, balloons being one of them. At the booth, a younger woman started to b2p a balloon. Watching this out of the corner of my eye, it was difficult to keep my excitement down, and hidden from my friends whom I was with. Unfortunately, before the finish of the balloon, we had moved on, as our (their) attention was drawn to another vehicle. I did, however, hear the sound of the balloon popping.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2018

I've seen kids in town deliberately blow-up balloons they've had given to them free from local stores/businesses, and blow-to-pop them, as a kind of demonstration of their own "coolness", but it's something I neither like nor want to see. The loudness of the popping, in the middle of town tends to scare a lot of people, and it's really not a cool thing to do in that situation.

Comment

• PBK
                            • Mar 2019

At birthday parties when I was a kid it happened all the time. Not too many times since then.
                            The 3 times I remember were:
                            Car dealership when I was looking to test drive a few cars about 15 years ago. They had a helium tank and were inflating 17's for a sale event that afternoon and throughout the weekend. The salesman that was doing the inflating inflated the balloon to a ridiculous size and......BANG! He laughed and said out loud: "Well, I guess we know how big they get!"
                            MY WEDDING Our colors were silver, blue and white and we were using Tuf-tex 17's for decoration. One of my wife's friends was helping blow them up before the reception and she kind of got carried away and blew a silver one impossibly huge and BANG! Scared the crap out of everyone (including moi) but then of course everyone laughed. I'm not a popper but this particular friend is hot and I really enjoyed her doing that BTP.
                            A hockey game I went to. This, again, was about 15 years ago. A local realtor was handing out these printed 9" balloons as a promotion and people were blowing them up, batting them through the crowd and there were a couple of BTP's.

Comment

• RLMI
                              • Jul 2021

I remember when I was at school, some of us would inevitably blow up our balloons too big to the point where they burst in our mouths. Seen a few of those over the years.

Mouth inflation of balloons was fairly common at shops and I recall a shopping centre giveaway booth where the girls were mouth blowing the balloons, putting them on sticks and handing them out.

One of the girls was generally blowing up all the balloons till the neck swelled out and pressed against her lips, then pulled hard to tie the balloon on the circular plastic clip, which attached to the stick.

She was going well but the balloons having big necks, would lean over to the side and some burst this way. She did do an accidental b2p in front of shoppers when a pink balloon, which was overall overinflated with a nice neck, burst in her mouth!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎