Religion and balloon fetish

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Religion and balloon fetish

need some advice

I have a friend that has a balloon Fetish and he's have a problem with his Religion
    he thinks he is going to hell because he masturbates with balloons.

How can I help him? or tell him he has to figure it out by himself.
  • Blowitbig
    • Jan 2016

Re: Religion and balloon fetish

The physical body and the spiritual body are different, theres nothing wrong with masturbating with balloons, as long as he keeps god the greater priority, and 1st in his life
    The bigger the better

Comment

• BlowAndInhale
      Breath King
      • Oct 2018

Originally posted by MNBalloon2
      or tell him he has to figure it out by himself.
      That’s the worst thing you could do. I’m no longer religious, so it’s not something I worry about, but I’d be pissed if I were hurting emotionally and my friends’ attitudes were “Yeah, that sucks. Good luck!” I would encourage you to try to re-assure this friend that he’s not doing anything wrong.

Comment

• blfun98
        • Nov 2018

I think that in one's life, whatever the religion, as long as you do good deeds, God will forgive you if you only commit innocuous minor sins which don't hurt anyone.

Comment

• bigballcollector
          • Mar 2017

Can I ask what religion is your friend? Almost all of the religions encourage celibacy and sexual abstinance and few people are able to behave that way.
          Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
            • Mar 2016

Originally posted by bigballcollector
            Can I ask what religion is your friend? Almost all of the religions encourage celibacy and sexual abstinance and few people are able to behave that way.
            Yeah, everything related to that in religion is completely wrong. Masturbating is perfectly natural, and literally everyone does it. Not doing it is actually unhealthy.

Comment

To your Question bigballcollector my friend is a Christian

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
                Stretched like space-time
                • Feb 2018

I'm an atheist but I think i can help you.

ask him, what does Jesus want from him? he wants his people to spread love and make good deeds right? and above all, Jesus urge his people to be happy , and to make other people happy as well.

Tell him that , when he plays sexually with balloons, he is actually doing something good, he's not hurting anyone and he's making himself feel happy. this is EXACTLY what his God wants from him. If a priest or any other human tells him otherwise, they are wrong.

it is NOT a sin to fuck something that doesn't have a vagina. No one has ever said that.

keep in mind that your end goal is to be happy. Are you hurting anyone? the environment? any animal? no? then do it.

now to the philosophy of things. Although I dislike religion, I respect each and everyone of you my friends, and listen carefully:

tell your friend that since he believes that God created everything for a purpose, tell him that God created the balloon fetish too. God even created your friend and purposefully gave him this gift, being able to enjoy himself with balloons. Other humans who argue otherwise are jealous that God didn't give them anything. I hope these words give him confidence and reassurance.
                And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• blfun98
                  • Nov 2018

Originally posted by loonerfun00
                  tell your friend that since he believes that God created everything for a purpose, tell him that God created the balloon fetish too. God even created your friend and purposefully gave him this gift, being able to enjoy himself with balloons. Other humans who argue otherwise are jealous that God didn't give them anything. I hope these words give him confidence and reassurance.

So true

Comment

• bigballcollector
                    • Mar 2017

I was expecting a specific name but that's okay. Loonerfun has got the point.
                    Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely

Comment

• Loonatic
                      Balloons + Feet
                      • Apr 2016

I would reassure your friend that just because he plays with balloons he isn't going to be sent to hell. I am also Christian and had the same struggles while growing up as well. I was taught that masturbation was bad and always felt like a deviant for liking balloons (and feet for that matter) and fiercely hid everything about it. Once I got to college I found out that I had other friends (also Christian) who masturbated as well and joked about how we all thought we were going to be condemned to hell. I'm now happily married and still play with balloons and masturbate with them. I'm not hurting anyone, my wife doesn't mind, so I now have no issue with it. I think it's just much harder growing up because you aren't as exposed to others who have had similar situations as you. One of my biggest take aways from a religion class at my uni was that our religious walk is more about a Heavenly trajectory (doing more good than bad essentially) rather than checking off boxes of all the good things we do in life and trying to never mess up. My 2¢, in the end it's more about putting good out in the world and showing love to others. Nobody's gonna care if you're playing with balloons along the way. Hope that makes sense and helps some.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎