When you were younger, what did you do at parties with balloons to control your fetis

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 9/11 did Bush
    • Nov 2016

When you were younger, what did you do at parties with balloons to control your fetis

I ask this question because it has happened many times when i was younger, and as I was well aware of my fetish I often just used to sit in a room upstairs or take extended toilet breaks, to prevent me from having a boner when a balloon pops or cum or orgasm.
  • b0f0s0f
    • Nov 2016

Re: When you were younger, what did you do at parties with balloons to control your f

Nothing, because when I was younger I was too scared of balloons to ever let myself be in a situation that involved them. I would avoid social events of all types simply because I was afraid there would be balloons there. This messed me up a little socially. I didn't have a fetish at that point, it didn't develop until puberty, and by then I was good enough at avoiding balloon situations that I never encountered them.

I did have a pretty hot Calc I teacher in my first year of college that was explaining related rates or something and used a balloon to demonstrate (something about how the change in size slowed down as it got bigger). She prefaced her demo with a rhetorical "you guys want to see me blow up a balloon?" "Uh, fuck yeah" I thought to myself, mostly over my phobia of balloons at this point. Without pause she pulls out a red 9" balloon and begins blowing it up rapidly and all I could do was watch and focus on concealing my throbbing erection

Comment

• t17forLife
      • May 2015

Re: When you were younger, what did you do at parties with balloons to control your f

I think I'm young enough to qualify for answering this.

It's Easy! In addition to social situations, this seems to work for everything else. I simply know that for the balloon to be associated with the fetish, it must be under the correct circumstances.

In other words, I know when the sexual aspect of the balloon has absolutely no place in the situation, and I act accordingly. No covering up anything or walking away (Most of the time)

When I worked at Party City, I disassociated balloons for customers from the balloons that I play with at home. Didn't have to think about them.

But as Kenny Rogers says,
      You've got to know when to hold 'em
      Know when to fold 'em
      Know when to walk away
      And know when to run
      I know when to walk away from a situation if I deem it necessary. For example, and it is an extreme example, if two attractive girls I know are blowing up balloons, I'll get the hell out of there. Same with young kids, family, etc.

Comment

• Danman1987
        • Nov 2012

When I was younger I would lift off to the moon when I was in a situation with balloons. I was scared as hell for them.

Nowadays I can control myself in public places because I try to ignore the balloons. I don't get an erection so no problem for me.

Also it is very difficult when you are in the famous Martin Creed installation. Alone in there will be fine, but when there are (attractive) girls in there I have a hard time to control myself to not to have an erection . There I just play in the balloon room and not "play" if you know what I mean.

Comment

• bigballcollector
          • Mar 2017

Even before I could cum I was conscious the way I used to play with balloons was not the same as other kids, in parties I would take some ballons where I could not be seen, I would hug them and squeeze them until I was done. All the balloons I remember were tied so hard that some of them had two knots making it impossible to deflate them, my mother did not like the idea about me taking balloons home, they were trash for her so I could not take a bunch to enjoy at home, I think some of you had this experience.
          Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely

Comment

• SRob
            • Aug 2015

When I was really little, I was more scared of balloons than any other boys who enjoyed popping them. This turned more into me daring myself to pop them when I didn't want to, to me having fun popping them and trying to get others to do it. It started to turn me on when as a teenager playing with girls I found attractive.

Comment

• JOhara
              • Jul 2015

When i was younger I always tried to get a balloon to take home from a party, but I had that fight or flight response whenever I saw someone playing a little too rough! I would make up an excuse to go to the bathroom or someplace if i could.

I would love to take home the biggest balloon I could but tended to steer clear of grossly overinflated. I was (and still am) more partial to the slightly bulby look, opposed to the huge neck.

I remember going to my room at home with a balloon from a party and pressing the it against "areas" of my body and realizing it felt really good. So whenever I had the opportunity to get a helium balloon from a restaurant or a birthday party I would. That was the true beginning for me I think

I remember one time I got some balloons from an aunt's baby shower which may have been where i started liking those kind of prints and colors. I liked straddling those in the privacy of my bedroom. Surprised no one ever really knew what was going on! Lol must've been a pretty quiet kid!

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                • Mar 2016

Originally posted by bigballcollector
                Even before I could cum I was conscious the way I used to play with balloons was not the same as other kids, in parties I would take some ballons where I could not be seen, I would hug them and squeeze them until I was done. All the balloons I remember were tied so hard that some of them had two knots making it impossible to deflate them, my mother did not like the idea about me taking balloons home, they were trash for her so I could not take a bunch to enjoy at home, I think some of you had this experience.
                Yep, that sounds about right. I always loved balloons, and I had been told by my parents that the way I frequently played with them was a thing to do in private. And as I got older, I got older, I found myself with fewer and fewer balloons in my room.

Comment

• Heliumlooner
                  • Feb 2017

There were not many balloons or nice balloons rather at partys when I was younger, however what I would do when I was younger was refuse balloons that were offered to me at like parades and malls etc. As a non popper i knew what was going to happen when my mother had found out that I had acquired a helium balloon, ask me to get rid of it, so i would refuse them if offered. I remember once as a child at a parade i was watching a lady inflate these really nice blue translucent balloons with helium each one was well inflated not over inflated and not under-inflated, she saw me watching and offered me a balloon inflated with helium, knotted and tied to to a ribbon for me. I refused it I said i didn't want it obviously lying she tried pushing it on me but I still refused as much as I wanted it I didn't want my mother to make me get rid of it. she then gave it to these two really mean looking looking kids and they immediately ran off with it, I saw them take it to a more quite place around the corner, couple minuted later I saw the two older kids walking back without the balloon laughing and running away. Terrible memory made me feel absolutely terrible.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎