Old 03-03-2018, 03:26 AM

blowhyoooge is on a distinguished road
Default need a word...
i'm thinking about writing a new story (or maybe a story series) about a woman who keeps getting into situations where she really turns on looners but doesn't realize it. the question is... what do i call her? she's not a looner, since she's not into the fetish. i thought about loonatrix (like dominatrix) but i am open to other ideas. anyone have suggestions?

xxoo bwh
Old 05-03-2018, 07:55 PM
Balloon Blower

kahuna09 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: need a word...
well i will jump in here. there was a girl that was on clips4sale at one point in time. i don't think that she would have trade marked her name but she had gone by "goddesspoppable" i always loved that name.

just a thought i am sure there are other like Looonergoddess
Old 05-03-2018, 08:41 PM

rrothchild is on a distinguished road
So is this to describe her as she is unaware, after she becomes aware (if that is your plan for her, maybe she remains oblivious and the comedy ensues?) Let us know...
Old 05-03-2018, 10:22 PM

JR Looner is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: need a word...
Originally Posted by blowhyoooge View Post
i'm thinking about writing a new story (or maybe a story series) about a woman who keeps getting into situations where she really turns on looners but doesn't realize it. the question is... what do i call her? she's not a looner, since she's not into the fetish. i thought about loonatrix (like dominatrix) but i am open to other ideas. anyone have suggestions?

xxoo bwh
How about 'Mistress Michi'? Or just 'Michi'? (Pronounced 'Me - Che' (like cheese)) Michi means 'unknowing' in Japanese. Could maybe put 'unintentional' or 'unknowing' into a translator and have it convert from English to other languages until you find a word you like for her name? ^_^ Or maybe 'Michi-atrix' (without the hyphen)? The hyphen is just to show the two words I used.
Old 08-03-2018, 06:49 AM

blowhyoooge is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by rrothchild View Post
So is this to describe her as she is unaware, after she becomes aware (if that is your plan for her, maybe she remains oblivious and the comedy ensues?) Let us know...
she is completely unaware. totally oblivious. and guys keep dragging her into situations where she blows up balloons and turns them on. it's a silly idea, one bald-head-smack away from benny hill.

i do have a name for her. i just need a name for what to call her... "the accidental looner" doesn't sound right but what about "the accidental loonatrix"?
Old 08-03-2018, 08:01 AM

JR Looner is on a distinguished road
'The Oblivious Loonatrix'? :P

Originally Posted by blowhyoooge View Post
she is completely unaware. totally oblivious. and guys keep dragging her into situations where she blows up balloons and turns them on. it's a silly idea, one bald-head-smack away from benny hill.

i do have a name for her. i just need a name for what to call her... "the accidental looner" doesn't sound right but what about "the accidental loonatrix"?
Old 08-03-2018, 10:04 AM

Alan is on a distinguished road
Loonstress?? Popoiselle??
Old 09-03-2018, 02:18 AM

perchedontheloon is on a distinguished road
How about...Kayla? Lol
Old 11-03-2018, 03:51 AM

b0f0s0f is on a distinguished road
Personally I'd expect her name to be completely unrelated to balloons, or if related, extremely subtly so. Kind of defeats the purpose if she has an obviously balloon fetish-related name.
Old 11-03-2018, 05:33 AM

SusieDK is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by b0f0s0f View Post
Personally I'd expect her name to be completely unrelated to balloons, or if related, extremely subtly so. Kind of defeats the purpose if she has an obviously balloon fetish-related name.
Hi,

I agree to this completely. Giving her a 'balloon-related' name would spoil the whole idea. She needs to have a quite 'innocent' name - Susie maybe? *giggles*