Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pink Balloon
    • Oct 2016

I Had a Naughty Balloon

I thought I'd tell you guys about a balloon I got yesterday that was rather naughty.

So I had some things to do yesterday and while I was at the mall I went to Nordstrom to grab one of the balloons they had.

It kept whipping around while we were out, then while trying to use my phone it kept getting in my way, also its knot is too tight for me to undo, but that's not the balloon's fault.

Last night before I went to bed I removed the weight, then this morning I was worried that it wasn't floating, I looked around where it had been thinking it just lost its loft, and panicked when I couldn't find it.

I started to worry it had popped and I slept through it, but then I finally found it, it had gotten next to the door.

I took some suggestions and gave it a few swats to the knot spanking it for bad behavior, I may do more later but for now I think it learned the lession.

So yes, I did actually get to punish a naughty balloon.
  • HeliumLover
    • Jul 2018

Re: I Had a Naughty Balloon

How big was it? I love seeing balloons in public while I'm out.

Comment

• Pink Balloon
      • Oct 2016

Nothing special, just a free 12 incher.

Comment

• Pink Balloon
        • Oct 2016

Update on that naughty balloon of mine.
        She has been popped, I tried to undo the knot to keep her, but the toothpick I was using ended up slipping and stabbing my thumb as well as breaking.
        After this I decided enough was enough, I used the toothpick and poked her, a slow deflate started, but I eventually just finished it with another jab.
        Sad fate, but it didn't want to be saved clearly.

Comment

• Luirio
          • Mar 2015

12'' balloons are rather hard to untie. From the bigger the balloon, the easier it is to untie. (I've managed to deflate a 24'' once... my fingers still hurt a little.

Comment

• balloons4life
            • Mar 2016

Seems like that balloon didn't learn it's lesson then, should've spanked it more.

Comment

• Pink Balloon
              • Oct 2016

I mean, it depends on the person that tied it more than the balloon itself, I've had a very easy time but the knot has to be loose.

And yes, more spanks would have been a good idea.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎