X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivyy
    • Jun 2016

Re: Balloon Updates

Luna & Vanessa Rain Trap You In A Balloon Cocoon

You saw Luna and Vanessa Rain roll around in giant climb in balloons and are sure you could easily get out of one. The girls except your challenge and help you wiggle into the balloon all the way to your neck. Then to make it more of a challenge they wrap duct tape around the your neck holding the the opening closed tight. Once your trapped in the girls announce they are going to get ready for a night out on the town leaving you to struggle in your latex cocoon. Then to make matters worse the girls have rigged up a vacuum to suck all the air out the balloon vacuum sealing you in. They laugh as you roll about struggling then leave you trapped.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...n%20110718.gif

You saw Luna and Vanessa Rain roll around in giant climb-in balloons, and are sure you could easily get out of one. The girls accept your challenge, and help you wiggle into the balloon all the way to your neck. Then to make it more of a challenge, they wrap duct tape around the your neck, holding the opening closed tight. Once you are trapped in, the girls announce they are going to get ready for a night out on the town, leaving you to struggle in your latex cocoon. Then to make matters worse, the girls have rigged up a vacuum to suck all the air out the balloon, vacuum sealing you in. They laugh as you roll about struggling, then leave you trapped. (Custom Clip. Interested in commissioning a custom clip? Email us today.) *rereleased clip*

Comment

• ivyy
      • Jun 2016

Balloon JOI Challenge: Green Light Vs Red Light! Can you handle it?

I know how much you like balloons and I have a very fun game for you today. Hope you will be able to get through it. It is jerk off instruction game. The basic rule is very simple. I will pull out my favourite balloon and slowly start to blow it out. Whenever I blow the balloons, you have the permission to stroke your dick. And whenever I stop to take a break, well, you guessed it! You'll have to take a break also. Do you have what it takes to get till the end? I wonder. I challenge you to try ! My balloon get bigger and bigger with each blow... It is so inviting, don't you think so?

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...redballoon.gif

Comment

• ivyy
        • Jun 2016

Tuf tex 24" crystal magenta blow to pop

Hi,look me I blow to pop a TT 24" crystal magenta long neck and don't want pop.My boobs are free for you!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_20632247.gif

Hi,look me I blow to pop a TT 24" crystal magenta long neck and don't want pop.My boobs are free for you!

Comment

• ivyy
          • Jun 2016

Matching Balloons & Lingerie

Blow 2 Pop Balloons that are the same color as my lingerie set. I blow these balloons up soooo big they bust all over my...... then I give you a great view of me busting a balloon under my beautiful brown booty.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_20632903.gif

Comment

• ivyy
            • Jun 2016

Looner Girlfriend JOI and Encouragement

The premise is that you and your girlfriend are attending a party tonight that's going to be full of balloons. She knows just how much this works you up, so she decides that a fun little video chat before meeting up might help make tonight's party a bit easier on you...

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...alloonsGIF.gif

This is from a NON-EXCLUSIVE Custom video:32 Balloons!The premise is that you and your girlfriend are attending a party tonight that's going to be full of balloons. She knows just how much this works you up, so she decides that a fun little video chat before meeting up might help make tonight's party a bit easier on you..."Babe! Guess what? My girlfriend just called me and told me she is going to have over 600 balloons at her party tonight! Can you believe that? I know...I'm horny just thinking about it too...Now, I really wanna be able to burst balloons with you tonight, and I know you do too...And since I know how hot and bothered bursting balloons gets you, I wanna make you cum SO fucking hard so that you don't end up getting a huge boner at the party tonight when everyone starts bursting balloons...So babe...were gonna play a little game and you're gonna do exactly as I say and do....I'm going to tell you exactly what to do with every balloon there while I do the same....and if you cum for me...I'll let you fuck my brains out after the party tonight, and maybe Ill even bring some balloons home with us to burst...that is, if there are any left by the time we get done with them...:P"This video focuses on the word BURST. I guide you thru masturbating with, and popping balloons. Methods include sit 2 pop, nail pops and blow2pops. I work you up slowly, popping balloons at a slower rate before eventually upping the intensity and popping balloons more often. I tell you how and when I want you to burst each balloon with me until finally, you cum for me!You Will Also LOVE These Videos:Balloons And Cumming - Part 1Popping And Riding In LaceBikini Blow2Pops And Nail PopsMultiple pop style balloon pops!Bubble Bath Balloon Pops

Comment

• ivyy
              • Jun 2016

Golden High Heels and White Balloons

All dresses up in Gold Pants and High Heels, I am surrounded by a ton of Balloons. Well what else is a girl to do but put her Heels to work Popping all these White Balloons. I Stomp, Jab, and Demolish Balloons with ease.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_20629507.gif

All dresses up in Gold Pants and High Heels, I am surrounded by a ton of Balloons. Well what else is a girl to do but put her Heels to work Popping all these White Balloons. I Stomp, Jab, and Demolish Balloons with ease.

Comment

• ivyy
                • Jun 2016

My green nails for these balloon

My natural nails are particularly resistant, today I just want to test our these balloons .. you say?

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...s/greengsa.gif

My natural nails are particularly resistant, today I just want to test our these balloons .. you say? HD ENG 1280 X 720

Comment

• ivyy
                  • Jun 2016

Ravae, Claire, and Chris Balloon Popping Discount Bundle

Ravae's Balloons: Cute little Ravae stops over to blow up and pop balloons for us, wearing only a t-shirt and underwear. She squeezes, sits on, steps on, and even bites the balloons to make them pop! Claire's Balloons: Claire comes over to blow up and pop balloons for us! Wearing a pair of shorts and a bra, she will blow up and pop each one by various means. Claire has a little trouble getting them to pop by sitting on them, but she is a resourceful girl and gets the job done. Chris Popping Balloons: Chris has fun blowing up balloons and popping them in different ways by stepping, jumping, and sitting on them.She removes her socks halfway through and pops them with her bare feet.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...lloondbpic.gif

This collection of 3 previously released clips is conveniently packaged together as one whole video, and at a 40% discount off of their original price!Clips included:Ravae's Balloons: Cute little Ravae stops over to blow up and pop balloons for us, wearing only a t-shirt and underwear. She squeezes, sits on, steps on, and even bites the balloons to make them pop! Claire's Balloons: Claire comes over to blow up and pop balloons for us! Wearing a pair of shorts and a bra, she will blow up and pop each one by various means. Claire has a little trouble getting them to pop by sitting on them, but she is a resourceful girl and gets the job done. Chris Popping Balloons: Chris has fun blowing up balloons and popping them in different ways by stepping, jumping, and sitting on them.She removes her socks halfway through and pops them with her bare feet. HD quality MP4 version. 1920 x 1080. Barefoot. No nudity.

Comment

• ivyy
                    • Jun 2016

Angel Lee's Balloon Fun Part 2

Angel Lee has a lot of pink and black balloons that she wants to play with. She rubs her nails down the rubber to hear the noise. It seems like a good idea to try popping them by sitting on them even though she gets a little nervous because you never know when they are going to pop. She lets the nose of the balloon expand as far as she can between her legs while sitting. The rhythmic bounces cause it to burst beneath her. There is a bouncing off the floor as she falls off balance. A little shriek escapes her mouth because she was caught off guard.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...lloonFun2a.gif

Angel Lee has a lot of pink and black balloons that she wants to play with. She rubs her nails down the rubber to hear the noise. It seems like a good idea to try popping them by sitting on them even though she gets a little nervous because you never know when they are going to pop. She lets the nose of the balloon expand as far as she can between her legs while sitting. The rhythmic bounces cause it to burst beneath her. There is a bouncing off the floor as she falls off balance. A little shriek escapes her mouth because she was caught off guard. Now it is time to use her pointy high heel pumps to pop them and that is very easy! She wants a challenge and uses her short but groomed nails to try to break them. The black ones are so hard to break for some reason and it is fun to watch her try!

Comment

• ivyy
                      • Jun 2016

Blow To Pop Kymberly Jane

Kymberly Jane was hanging out between sets and found our stash of balloons. Of course we let her play with them and filmed it!!! She decided to start blowing them up until they popped. She starts off by blowing up a pink balloon until it pops. Then a blue balloon until it pops. She loves playing with balloons and popping them!!!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...low2PopKym.gif

Kymberly Jane was hanging out between sets and found our stash of balloons. Of course we let her play with them and filmed it!!! She decided to start blowing them up until they popped. She starts off by blowing up a pink balloon until it pops. Then a blue balloon until it pops. She loves playing with balloons and popping them!!!

Comment

• ivyy
                        • Jun 2016

These Boots Were Made for Popping

I have my brand new pair of thigh high leather boots on, a skimpy tight white dress and a floor covered in balloons. Now its time to show these balloons how good these boots really are other than just for walking. I tease some, I roll them around with my boots, and I pop them all with my sharp highheal. Not one can take the wrath of my merciless boots and unforgiving popping ways. You get a good look at my ass in my short dress and my legs and thighs as i smirk and smile as I destroy every single one of these balloons into the shards they were always intended to be. Ahhh...now that I have made a mess, its time for you to come clean it up

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...tspopping2.gif

I have my brand new pair of thigh high leather boots on, a skimpy tight white dress and a floor covered in balloons. Now its time to show these balloons how good these boots really are other than just for walking. I tease some, I roll them around with my boots, and I pop them all with my sharp highheal. Not one can take the wrath of my merciless boots and unforgiving popping ways. You get a good look at my ass in my short dress and my legs and thighs as i smirk and smile as I destroy every single one of these balloons into the shards they were always intended to be. Ahhh...now that I have made a mess, its time for you to come clean it up. 

Comment

• ivyy
                          • Jun 2016

Macy sits to pop!

She loves popping balloons

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_20639507.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                            • Jun 2016

Step Pop Party By Alice and Mazee

Mazee and I are having a bunch of fun Playing and popping our balloons when I bring some old balloons that I have bring from a party, They are starting to become old and lost their shiny soo the only one thing left to do is pop them all! watch when we tease them with our feet a little, until finally they all lie about us in shreds. Some pop quickly, others we need to use both feet to pop, but they all burst with a nice loud noise!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...omppoparty.gif

Mazee and I are having a bunch of fun Playing and popping our balloons  when I bring some old balloons that I have bring from a party, They are starting to become old and lost their shiny soo the only one thing left to do is pop them all! watch when we tease them with our feet a little, until finally they all lie about us in shreds. Some pop quickly, others we need to use both feet to pop, but they all burst with a nice loud noise!

Comment

• ivyy
                              • Jun 2016

Balloon Riding

I'm sitting on my couch blowing up a bunch of balloons. I quickly work through the pile of balloons I grabbed and reach to grab a few more. I'm entirely surrounded by the balloons as I sit them on my couch all around me as I finish blowing them up and tie them. Once I've finished blowing all of them up, I move to the floor. I grab a balloon and start bouncing up and down on it, grinding a bit as well. You can hear the balloon squeak against me as I bounce and move.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...ffda71afb7.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                                • Jun 2016

Looner Heaven - Katerina

Hi Looners! Today I have for you new girl Karolina! Katerina starting with inflation by mouth, but because she is weak with breath she will use foot pump to blow big transparent balloon. When she is ready, her best part will come - she will cuddle with this transparent balloon with all her body and she really enjoys it! Watch preview and buy her clip! You can download this clip in MOBILE, HD, FullHD and 4K resolution - come back to my store regularly.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...terina%20a.gif

Hi Looners! Today I have for you new girl Karolina! Katerina starting with inflation by mouth, but because she is weak with breath she will use foot pump to blow big transparent balloon. When she is ready, her best part will come - she will cuddle with this transparent balloon with all her body and she really enjoys it! Watch preview and buy her clip!You can download this clip in MOBILE, HD, FullHD and 4K resolution - come back to my store regularly.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎