Old 31-03-2018, 09:53 PM

LoudPopper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Club Steffi and Italoon popping compilaitons
Yeah sure I can definitely look into it. I'm making these vids for the general enjoyment of the community, but I just gotta ask anyways. You have any clips that you own btw that you'd be willing to trade? I'll still post a STP vid in time, but any clip contributions from the community would be super helpful. Plus, I can make a custom vid too if you'd like. Anyways, my big hope is to make comp vids for my favorite popping methods (BTP, inflator, STP, nailpops), fav balloon sites, and fav models. Right now I have a huge Club Steffi BTP compilation I'm working on. I'm also working on an Italoon inflator popping movie, and nail popping movie, and a HUGE Cold Angel popping comp (from all her websites for the last 10-15 years of modeling she's done)

So for your vid, were you thinking a STP vid for Italoon? Because that's the site I'm currently editing the most from right now. Something interesting you may have noticed in all your years of watching loon vids is that each site has a different sound when a balloon pops. I actually kinda base my preference for sites based on how the pops sound at that site. Anyways, I ask about Italoon bc their pops kinda sound like actual "explosions" rather than balloon pops. Don't know if any of this stuff matters to you, but I didn't know if that could help or if you had a preference for a studio you'd like to see a compilation from.

Now that I think about it, I think I have a movie I've already made of Club Steffi stuff that's a combined BTP and STP vid (in 2 separate sections of the vid, and it may have some bonus material on it too) if you're interested. (CS balloon pops actually sound more like real life "pop" than Italoon.) I might split the movie into just a BTP and STP before I post, but I can post that in the near future on here. I think that movie you'd actually like even more bc the movie has got less edited repeated popping than the last one I posted.
Old 12-04-2018, 05:48 PM

Phips is on a distinguished road
Hey man, that is great!

But like Danishlooner said, it would be better if you did not repeat so many clips

But thank you so much for sharing that, really looking foreward to seeing more!!!
Old 15-04-2018, 11:59 PM

LoudPopper is on a distinguished road
Sure no problem w the repetition. TBH I really love the "Long & Loud" version w the reps bc I love seeing balloons explode over and over, but that's just me. The good news is before I make a "Long & Loud" version of the movie I usually separate all the pops individually so there's no repetition. I found a normal BTP comp version of the Italoon movie I can also post on here for those of you who like seeing more variety w their pops and less over and over. I just have to find some time and open up a dropbox because these files are taking up too much space on google drive. I appreciate everyone's patience. I promise it'll be worth the wait.