Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pink Balloon
    • Oct 2016

Balloon Teasing Suggestions

I really wanna read some stories, watch some videos, or look at some pictures of cute girls teasing balloons.

You know what I mean by teasing balloons right? Torturing the balloon, making it think she's gonna pop it, maybe slowly running a needle along the skin, or gently placing it below them and slowly lowering themselves.

No actual pop is needed, I just really wanna see a balloon fear for itself, not sure what that girl's gonna do.
  • EthylTheAardvark
    • Nov 2016

Re: Balloon Teasing Suggestions

I've seen a couple of people doing pin pops lately, where they'll actually drive the pin through the thick part of the latex near the knot where it doesn't pop the balloon. Those are pretty intense. I could try to dig up a youtube link if you'd like, I don't usually bookmark them so I'd have to look around a bit.

Comment

• Pink Balloon
      • Oct 2016

Sounds like a thing, thanks.

Comment

• Meililoon
        aka lyckr
        • Sep 2014

This is the clip that immediately came to mind when I saw this topic (NSFW): http://www.balloonvideoclips.com/bal...-balloons.html
        I remember there being a couple of pin popping clips with Sophie from BalloonExtasy with a bit of teasing too. You can probably find those on youtube or vk.

Comment

• Pink Balloon
          • Oct 2016

I meant teasing the balloon, but I do absolutly love teasong someone else with balloons (again why I love Lucid Productions).

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎