X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivyy
    • Jun 2016

Re: Balloon Updates

Watch me play

Watch me play with balloons! I sit on them and they are deformed by my weight, those soft rubber balloons, but they finally burst at the end. One blew off, so I inflate it again. It's funny, this game ...

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...0me%20play.gif

Watch me play with balloons! I sit on them and they are deformed by my weight, those soft rubber balloons, but they finally burst at the end. One blew off, so I inflate it again. It's funny, this game ...

Comment

• ivyy
      • Jun 2016

We pump up for Season 4

Liza & Jenny ending Season 3 and start now with Season 4 and also first Time Liza invite Jenny how to play with Glowes !!! And our Studio move in a other Location,too !!! HOT JinJin Downloader saw this already, because HOT JinJins Clips whas made already in the new Appartment ;-) But first Liza and Jenny inflate big Balloons spent from a Austrian Looner and Customer !!! 2x Q36 and 4x Q24, a big pink 33" Chinese and also two special Promotion Balloons in nice big Size from a German Bank and OPEN HOUSE !!! This is only a Pump up Inflation Clip !!! When you like this Kind of Clips and when you missing Jenny and Liza, please, its finish to download ;-)

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...mages/2496.png

We start with Season 4 !!!!!! Liza & Jenny ending Season 3 and start now with Season 4 and also first Time Liza invite Jenny how to play with Glowes !!! And our Studio move in a other Location,too !!! HOT JinJin Downloader saw this already, because HOT JinJins Clips whas made already in the new Appartment ;-) But first Liza and Jenny inflate big Balloons spent from a Austrian Looner and Customer !!! 2x Q36 and 4x Q24, a big pink 33" Chinese and also two special Promotion Balloons in nice big Size from a German Bank and OPEN HOUSE !!! This is only a Pump up Inflation Clip !!! When you like this Kind of Clips and when you missing Jenny and Liza, please, its finish to download ;-) Wir starten mit der 4. Staffel !!!!!! Liza & Jenny haben dritte Staffel beendet und starten nun auch gleich mit der vierten Staffel !!! Liza zeigt auch Jenny in dieser Staffel, wie man schoen mit Latex Handschuhe spielen und loonen kann !!! Auch neu ist unsere neue Raeumlichkeit !!! HOT JinJin Clips Kunden kamen schon in den Genuss, neue Umgebung zu erkunden, denn HOT JinJins Clips wurden bereits im neuem Appartment gedreht ;-) Aber erst einmal steht das Aufblasen der uns gespendeten Ballons von einem Oesterreicher Kunde und Looner bevor...2x Q36 und 4x Q24, sowie einen rosa 33" Chinesen stehen auf dem Plan. Ebenso enthielt das Paket zwei grosse PromoBallons, einer mit dem Aufdruck OPEN HOUSE und der andere ist von einer deutschen Bank !!! Dieser Clip ist ein reiner Aufblas Clip !!! Wenn du solche Clips magst und wenn du Jenny und Liza sehr vermisst, dann ist nun Zeit fuer ein Download ;-)

Comment

• ivyy
        • Jun 2016

spread wide open 4K

Foxy Sanie is showing us her acrobatic skills when popping a bunch of ClubSteffi balloons with her finger nails and high heels.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...clubsteffi.gif

Foxy Sanie is showing us her acrobatic skills when popping a bunch of ClubSteffi balloons with her finger nails and high heels.

Comment

• ivyy
          • Jun 2016

Boots & Balloon Popping

If you love thigh high, high heeled sexy boots, fishnet dress and popping balloons galore, then this will be your heavenly video. I have an aircompressor hooked up in another room and I have a collection of balloons that are intended to be burst. I walk in, smile and just begin using the air hose to inflate these suckers until they cant take anymore and explodes from the pressure. I have small, twisty, bigger and colorful balloons that I inflate and inflate and blow up until the echoes of the pops fill the room over and over again. I walk out after my mood clearly improves and i smile and i talk to you with my balloon popping high.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...ootsburst2.gif

If you love thigh high, high heeled sexy boots, fishnet dress and popping balloons galore, then this will be your heavenly video. I have an aircompressor hooked up in another room and I have a collection of balloons that are intended to be burst. I walk in, smile and just begin using the air hose to inflate these suckers until they cant take anymore and explodes from the pressure. I have small, twisty, bigger and colorful balloons that I inflate and inflate and blow up until the echoes of the pops fill the room over and over again. I walk out after my mood clearly improves and i smile and i talk to you with my balloon popping high.

Comment

• ivyy
            • Jun 2016

Laney Sit To Pop

Laney has a room full of balloons that she has to pop! She sits on the balloons and grinds and bounces on them with her great ass until they pop!

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...20-%20Copy.jpg

Laney has a room full of balloons that she has to pop! She sits on the balloons and grinds and bounces on them with her great ass until they pop!

Comment

• ivyy
              • Jun 2016

Balloon hump

Today you will be forced to hump in balloon in order to cum. If it pops, you fail and are denied. You will have to try again tomorrow.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...alloonHump.gif

Today you will be to hump in balloon in order to cum. If it pops, you fail and are denied. You will have to try again tomorrow.

Comment

• ivyy
                • Jun 2016

BTP big yellow in the forest

Olivia makes quick and loud BTP big yellow balloon in the forest.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...%20forest2.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                  • Jun 2016

Ana's 1st Blow to Pop

First time-First video for Ana. We like to start all new models off with a 16" balloon to test their talents. We are very pleasantly surprised when Ana gets one done in just over 3 minutes...so of course we must follow that up with another. We see great things for this newbie with an exuberant attitude and a nice butt.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...naB2P16GIF.gif

First time-First video for Ana.  We like to start all new models off with a 16" balloon to test their talents.  We are very pleasantly surprised when Ana gets one done in just over 3 minutes...so of course we must follow that up with another.  We see great things for this newbie with an exuberant attitude and a nice butt.  

Comment

• ivyy
                    • Jun 2016

Valyrie Lutka Balloon Humping and Bouncing to Pop

Valyrie Lutka blows up this huge balloon to full inflation and then bounces on it to a surprise pop. Watch as she humps and bounces on the balloon with anticipation.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_18410372.gif

Valyrie Lutka blows up this huge balloon to full inflation and then bounces on it to a surprise pop. Watch as she humps and bounces on the balloon with anticipation. 

Comment

• ivyy
                      • Jun 2016

Casting Training with Melody

Melody is a Taiwanese Philipina Angle and a Single Mom of a Twin Couple Daughters...Melody like to play with big Balloons and so we start directly with the special Super Pillow...Melody start directly to sit on the highest Position !!! No any Sign of Fear and full Risk she start to Bounce, what she can !!! Bounce and Ride on Air is Melodys Element :-)

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...mages/2549.png

Melody is a Taiwanese Philipina Angle and a Single Step-Mom of a Twin Couple Daughters...Melody like to play with big Balloons and so we start directly with the special Super Pillow...Melody start directly to sit on the highest Position !!! No any Sign of Fear and full Risk she start to Bounce, what she can !!! Bounce and Ride on Air is Melodys Element :-)Melody ist ein Taiwan Filipina Engel und gleichzeitig Single Step-Mama von zwei Zwillingstoechtern...Melody mag gleich mit den richtig grossen Ballons spielen und so starten wir gleich voll durch und waehlen das Trainings Super Kissen...und sie setzt sich gleich auf hoechste Position !!! Kein Zeichen vor Furcht und gleich risikofreudig startet Melody voll durch und huepft was sie kann !!! Huepfen und reiten ist voll und ganz Melodys Element :-)

Comment

• ivyy
                        • Jun 2016

Asian model kaixin balloon blasting

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...1003141640.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                          • Jun 2016

Jessy Star Tuftex 17 masspop

Today we have the 2nd part of Jessy Stars Masspop for you. This consists of 2 parts. In the first one she wears again her tight black latex dress and is armed with her high heels. She digs the heels into the remaining Tuftex balloons until they explode and at the end there are no more left over. In the second part of the video she wears a sporty top and jeans, while riding some 16" Uniques until they burst.

img-https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/32853/clip_images/Jessy%20Masspop%20part%202%20gif.gif

Heute gibt es den 2. Teil des Jessy Star Masspops fuer euch. Dieser besteht aus 2 Teilen. In  dem ersten traegt sie wieder das knappe schwarze Latexkleid und ist mit ihren High Heels bewaffnet. Sie bohren sich dann in di restlichen Tuftex Ballons, bis es richtig knallt und am Ende keine mehr uebrig sind. Im 2. Teil des Videos traegt sie ein sportliches Top und eine Jeans, dabei reitet sie dann einige 16“ Uniques bis zum zerplatzen. Gefilmt in 2 Full HD 1920x1080 Perspektiven.Today we have the 2nd part of Jessy Star Masspop for you. This consists of 2 parts. In the first one she wears again her tight black latex dress and is armed with her high heels. She digs the heels into the remaining Tuftex balloons until they explode and at the end there are no more left over. In the second part of the video she wears a sporty top and jeans, while riding some 16" Uniques until they burst. Filmed in 2 Full HD 1920x1080 perspectives.

Comment

• ivyy
                            • Jun 2016

balloon cluster pop with scissors

143 - Emily takes her scissors to teasing the balloons on her balloon clusters. Some deep close up views !

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_18296228.gif

143 - Emily takes her scissors to teasing the balloons on her balloon clusters. Some deep close up views !

Comment

• ivyy
                              • Jun 2016

Blowings Such A Blast

I really enjoy blowing up balloons. Something about the pressure it takes to make them grow gets me kind of hott. The more I blow the hotter I get until I almost run out of breath. I can't wait to have even more fun with balloons.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...0Blast%20v.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                                • Jun 2016

Leather I Leopard I Loons The Final

... EVERYTHING MUST BE CLEANED SOME TIME ... time for popping action of all balloons left and still enough breath for some more!!

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco..._6703_Logo.jpg

… the balloon bash of Anna and Sarah goes to the last scene: Here comes the FINAL of LEATHER I LEOPARD and LOONS!... EVERYTHING MUST BE CLEANED SOME TIME ... time for popping action of all balloons left :) and still enough breath for some more!!Mean STEP TO POPS, SITPOPS, NAILPOPS, BOUNCE TO POPS and BLOW TO POPS :)Yes: During popping the balloons, the cuties blow to pop THREE UNIQUE Mellyloon balloons. One is obviously too tight and pops in Sarahs hand :)They enjoy the music, dance and are just having a good time together.!!!Especially Sneaker lovers will really enjoy this clip!!!+++ 5:35 min and the room is massed up with 1000 balloon pieces +++Filmed with Steady-Shot Technology and external Mic to offer the best quality for you!! 4K. 

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎