X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Banzure
    Inflater of Dolls
    • Feb 2013

alissainflatables

Did this site just die all of the sudden? The latest inflatable video is over a month old, and 3 of the last 4 balloon videos are reposts... There's a twitter, but it has not updated in over 8 months, and the youtube channel has been taken down.
    Bigger is good, but burst is better!
  • Banzure
    Inflater of Dolls
    • Feb 2013

Re: alissainflatables

It only seems to be getting worse... The site started updating again, finally, but made it appear there had been a steady steam of videos, back-dating some of the posted vids, to hide the long gap in updates. Not only that, but it seems that most if not all of them, are reposts too.

Comment

• Banzure
      Inflater of Dolls
      • Feb 2013

Several months of re-posting year-old inflation videos... Either they're having money issues, or they just don't care. If you're considering subscribing, don't.

Comment

• Vicci
        Blown to bits
        • Oct 2009

Thanks for the warning. It's one I'd been considering.
        Vicci x

Comment

• Banzure
          Inflater of Dolls
          • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Vicci
          Thanks for the warning. It's one I'd been considering.
          You're welcome! I emailed them a while ago, when they first started reposting old stuff, and just got a "we have new stuff soon" reply. Now, several months later, they're still doing it (Edit: Correction, no new videos in almost 2 weeks, they can't even be bothered posting the old videos anymore, it seems...) and emails are ignored (well, the ones I send were, don't know if anyone has been unsuccessful in communicating with them)
          It's a shame really, used to be a pretty good site, attractive girls and some good inflation interaction. Guess it will end up like emmasballoons and its subsites, sadly.

Comment

• Banzure
            Inflater of Dolls
            • Feb 2013

Just got an email from the site, turns out the owner was pregnant, just had a child, that's supposed to be the reason for the several months of nothing but re-posts. Here's hoping this means that we'll be seeing some genuine new content coming to the site shortly.

Comment

• Steve_inflator
              • Aug 2013

I got the same email too. It would have been nice to have been told of her circumstances earlier.

Comment

• Vicci
                Blown to bits
                • Oct 2009

Are they issuing refunds or membership extensions to make up for the 'downtime'?
                Vicci x

Comment

• Banzure
                  Inflater of Dolls
                  • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Vicci
                  Are they issuing refunds or membership extensions to make up for the 'downtime'?
                  I very much doubt that. It would be the good thing to do, but I honestly don't see it happening.

Comment

• Banzure
                    Inflater of Dolls
                    • Feb 2013

On well... A total of 4 videos posted on her site in September, even though the email clearly said there was going to be 50 new videos coming in the next 3 months. Checked the clip4sale site, and there they were... Guess she's screwing over subscribers and putting all the content on c4s. Emailed her on the 23th, it had been almost two weeks without a single videos, one was posted the day after, nothing since.
                    Edit: Oct 11th, no new clips, neither on the site or c4s. I wonder what the excuse is going to be this time, already used the "I was pregnant" one.
                    Last edited by Banzure; 11-10-2014, 18:05.

Comment

• Banzure
                      Inflater of Dolls
                      • Feb 2013

Well, looks like the site has been abandoned again, what a shame.

Comment

• Banzure
                        Inflater of Dolls
                        • Feb 2013

Figured it was time for an update. I've got some spare cash and was looking around for paysites to subscribe to, checked out Alissa again to see if they revived the site, and they have. Only, now they split up the balloons and inflatables into seperate paysites, if you want it all you now have to pay more than 3 times more than what it cost before. Not only that, but there's been no inflatables updates for over 3 months now... So yeah, don't waste your money. I'll keep looking for actually worthwhile sites.

Comment

• gabrielooner
                          • Jul 2016

I saw once some pictures with the Alissa & Friends with the Italoon girls. I have no idea if that happened before or after, but when I found it was after this whole downtime.

Comment

• wildheart
                            • Apr 2015

Anyone with a current subscription? Seems they upload once a month if that. Looks like there’s a lot of older videos on there. Might be worth getting just to download the old ones.
                            How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
                            My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Barcelona33
                              • Sep 2017

HI. in 2014 I think it was due to personal reasons the page was out of updates, I think I agree that Alissa had her first child, YouTube or Twiter accounts at that time were false, today they have new Youtube channels and one from unofficial but authorized Twitter.

As of today it is updated 3 times a week and during this confinement Mishel and Alissa have recorded videos from home, they also have a Telegram channel where Alissa proposes Activities and gives content to their followers

TElegram: https://t.me/alissainflatables
                              TWiter: https://twitter.com/alissainfaltab1
                              Youtuve: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE-...9GwUZB4flYuYvw
                              Last edited by Barcelona33; 24-05-2020, 22:35. Reason: correction some words

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎