Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Inflatablefun82
    • Mar 2016

Stunning inflatable babe

I got off on the wrong on here in the past but I intend to make a clean/fresh start!
    I hope this thread is appropriate and in the correct place.

I like many really enjoy inflatables of the vinyl variety! I really enjoy cheap plastic lilos or air mats and I like simply laying on top of them naked. The feel of the vinyl against my skin and sensitive areas is extremely stimulating and exceptionally arousing!
    I have in the past experiment with heat stretching and over inflating of various inflatables and do enjoy both the inflating process (be it mouth/foot pump or compressor) an again find this arousing!
    I have been known to over inflate to pop and again this does excite me but the loss of an inflatable is distressing to me.
    I do love inflatable dolls and I wanted to share this picture of my latest conquest. I do enjoy again the warm bouncy feeling of the vinyl against my naked body and the tight pulsating sensation I get when getting intimate.
    As mentioned above I hope this appropriate for the forum and thank you for reading my post.
    Attached Files
    Yes she's a stunner
    0%
    No , not my type
    0%
  • Banzure
    Inflater of Dolls
    • Feb 2013

Re: Stunning inflatable babe

She certainly has some... lovely curves. While I'm very much into blowup dolls, I'm not sure I'm sold on molded "3d" faces like that.
    Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• Inflatablefun82
      • Mar 2016

Do you prefer the printed faces or the solid head type of blow up dolls? I do like the dolls with real hair though and personally the bigger the breasts and bum the better!!!!
      I don't think i could ever evolve to solid dolls like "real dolls", my fetish for inflatables means I will always love blow up dolls.

Comment

• Banzure
        Inflater of Dolls
        • Feb 2013

Yeah, I think I would prefer the printed faces, rather than solid ones. And if you think that's real hair, I'm going to have to explain a few things to you

But yeah, "real dolls" never did anything for me, blowup dolls is the way to go! At least until they invent living inflatable dolls.
        Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• Inflatablefun82
          • Mar 2016

Cosmetic hair then (I meant real hair compared to say printed hair!)

Yes the solid heads aren't for me either! Some printed faces are good like doc Johnson series such as the Jenna doll. I just wish more inflatable dolls were available and more newer ones.
          In particularly fascinated by women who use inflatable dolls. I have a few videos of women using them on various sites but it's no where near as common as men's use.
          I'd be intrigued if any women on this forum have any love of inflatable dolls?

Comment

• Krizacek1
            • Jul 2018

And what doll would you invest in?
            Suzane new popper sph beachballs

https://www.blowtopop.net/picture.ph...&pictureid=551

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
              • May 2017

Not really into matte material, if it was a glass transparent finish, I'd love to try it out.

Comment

• frenchy
                • Sep 2018

What doll is this? She is awesome!!! Did you heat stretch at all or does she come this way naturally? I need to boink this doll. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎