Do you enjoy smelling or tasting your balloons or inflatables?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • René
    • Jun 2018

Do you enjoy smelling or tasting your balloons or inflatables?

In my case, sometimes taking a time to slowly smell and taste the beachball or balloon I'm inflating it's also part of my roles play and fantasies. Like smelling and tasting my wife... I feel a bit weird telling about this, but wth...
    I feel a lot more lustful or kinky by doing this and I eventually end up bursting my beachball(s) in an intense session.

Does somebody do or feel the same?
  • scuba
    • Jan 2017

Re: Do you enjoy smelling or tasting your balloons or inflatables?

The smell of latex is a big part of my fetish. Both for wearing latex and interacting with balloons.
    I did for examble go for a floating trip on a GL1200 balloon, actualy i went out twise on an old balloon that popped under me after two hours and after that a brand new one.
    Sitting on the balloon in my latex suit gives a nice smell of latex around me.
    Especialy if it's a new balloon.
    I don't know, but there is something about that smell that drives me crazy.
    And since the top of the balloon is forced up right in front of my face i can not resist pressing my nose into it and just inhale and also give it a lick to taste the balloon.

Comment

• DatJohnDoeTho
      • Nov 2016

Oh damn,I LOVE the smell of a beachball,especially a new beachball,and while it wouldn't drive me to pop a beachball,I certainly love the smell

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Smells & bells,lol
        But seriously, smell is also a big part of the fetish for me as well. & I will not deny that I have a major oral fixation with balloons or inflatable. I love burying my face into the balloon or inflatable, kissing & licking & taking in that wonderful smell!

Comment

• OverTheTop
          • Dec 2013

Originally posted by René
          In my case, sometimes taking a time to slowly smell and taste the beachball or balloon I'm inflating it's also part of my roles play and fantasies. Like smelling and tasting my wife... I feel a bit weird telling about this, but wth...
          I feel a lot more lustful or kinky by doing this and I eventually end up bursting my beachball(s) in an intense session.

Does somebody do or feel the same?
          I absolutely love the smell of balloons and inflatables, it's one of the most important aspects of them to be. To be honest, they don't really taste like much to me, but the act itself of licking them can be erotic as well.

Comment

• wildheart
            • Apr 2015

New, freshly opened inflatables have the best smell. I've come close to popping a new one before, just kept blowing it tighter and tighter. The smell seemed to intensify the bigger it got. The shiny transparent ones seem to smell strongest but maybe that's just me.
            How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
            My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• palloncino90
              • Jan 2018

I absolutely love the smell of balloons and feel it in my skin or in my wife's hands is wonderful...
              I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Bjorn
                Phobic non-popper
                • Oct 2018

I love old yellow balloons. After a few weeks the balloon start shrinking and balloon is getting softer it smells exciting.

Soft balloons feels more comfortable and warm to my skin.

Comment

• Dude1234
                  • Sep 2017

I love the smell and taste sometimes I like to just pick a balloon and put the knot in my mouth I love the smell so much If it exsited I would buy latex smell candles

Comment

• Snake_HentaiSoul
                    • Oct 2018

The smell from PVC inflatable toys simply makes me aroused.

Comment

• SuTeKh
                      • Sep 2018

I absolutely love the smell of new inflatables. Especially intex. Im not sure what it is but intex has always had the best/strongest smell to me. Drives me nuts!! ��

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                        • May 2017

With a rental inspection this coming week, most of my PVC inflatables have been let down and put away. However when storing them into my box of other inflatables, I just could not resist blowing up one of my custom made bop bags. It starting to get warm here in Australia, so it was nice having this thing inflated rock firm, as I was sitting and dressed only in a pair of shorts, hugging this baby into my naked chest. Wile I was doing so, the smell was absolutely driving my libido, and though not tasting, the experience of smelling the bag gave me the urge to kiss kiss kiss the PVC, it just gets me white hot. Before putting it away again, I thought I would just take a quick video shoot.

About four years ago I got some custom made bop bags from alibaba. The ones sold in retail stores have either a pit cavity in the base for water or sand. T...
                        Last edited by Big Thud Joe; 20-10-2018, 07:56.

Comment

• cinos
                          • Oct 2018

nope the smell of a tt is soo good haha not alone dude

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎