Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BalloonblowerNYC
    • Feb 2018

Looners in California?

I will be in California from 12th to 29th April. Anyone there interested in blowing balloons together, swapping balloons, and have some fun?
  • loonlover817
    • Feb 2018

Re: Looners in California?

Ok so i will fly into long beach on june 3, so if someone wants to meet me at the airport to pop some balloons i'm up for it or like in a bathroom after that i am going to catalina island to work so anyone going to that part of country or Avalon California?
    lover your loons forever

Comment

• JR Looner
      • May 2015

I live in CA, near Catalina Island.

I was just going to let you know that doing a b2p at any airport within the US is probably a very bad idea. Explosion sounds, no matter the decibel level, are taken very seriously at airports. Just wanted to toss this out there.

Comment

• BalloonblowerNYC
        • Feb 2018

I would never do such stuff at airport or crowded closed public spaces.
        I popped balloons with a fellow looner in the Central park NYC already.

As for Catalina Island, I can come near you on the middle weekend of my stay in CA, as I have a rental car there. Interesting to blow some balloons just to chill?

Comment

• loonlover817
          • Feb 2018

yeah i guess your right? so where publically is it acceptable to pop balloons? where near catalina island are you? i dont have a phone so it might be hard to hookup. I wish there wasn't so much of a negative stigma behind balloons
          lover your loons forever

Comment

• LeeRider
            • Nov 2014

Originally posted by loonlover817
            yeah i guess your right? so where publically is it acceptable to pop balloons? where near catalina island are you? i dont have a phone so it might be hard to hookup. I wish there wasn't so much of a negative stigma behind balloons
            Yeah as already said definitely NOT airports or any transportation facilities where 'inappropriate' behavior can get u in serious trouble because of security concerns.

public popping is quite ok tho any place people go to have fun like beaches, by the pool amusement parks fairgrounds and sporting events where theres always a chance u might see someone else at it anyway! i have seen teenagers doin blow to pops in the mall a few times and no one seemed to mind but be careful about littering and other minor offences......worse that can happen is u are asked to stop it or go outside or elsewhere.
            Last edited by LeeRider; 09-04-2018, 11:50.

Comment

• loonlover817
              • Feb 2018

Ok so guys I will be in Claremont California june 2, anyone gonna be in that area?
              lover your loons forever

Comment

• Popemall

Originally posted by Loonbuster28
                Anyone in NorCal wanna meet up for a balloon session to blow up and have fun popping balloons? Lookin for other Looners in the area.
                Wish I was still in Norcal, I would've loved to had a buster friend up there hehe

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎