[balloon stories] So tell us about your last looning experience.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Thud Joe
    • May 2017

[balloon stories] So tell us about your last looning experience.

Last week on a thursday night, came back from a production (art) studio session really late in my work gear. Sitting there in my own apartment in the lounge late at night and started feeling really hot. Went to the spare room and dug through my balloons stash, and pulled out two Q18s, one jewel translucent blue, and another opaque pastel green.

Got back to the lounge-room turned down the radio, and uhhhh, the quiteness. complete silence. Pulled out my hand pump, and started inflating the Jewel blue Q18. Pumped pumped pumped away, and as I saw the neck forming, started getting really boned. pushed pushed pushed to well over rated size and done the knot. Ohh yeah, nice, rock hard, and firm.

Onto the pastel green Q18, and pumped and pumped away, again, pushed it up to over rated size, and done the knot. Now that experience (the one that only a true looner knows), my body felt electric. Sitting there on my three seater sofa, in my black short sleeved shirt, red tie (trousers), and black trousers, I was now on absolute cloud nine.

And now the best part. I sat both balloons to my right side, one above the other, both continuously making contact to each other. This was the first part of my looner trip that night; the two new balloons gentley rubbing against each other. It's hard to explain, as it's a different squeeking to conventional balloon squeeking. It was more of a softer swooshy squeeking sound, but not loud; It's a unique sound - hard to explain. But I often do this to get myself really hot and revved up.

And then the peak. with the weight of my body gentley leaning against the balloons - not to squash them, but just enough to stop them from falling away. I placed my right hand between the two balloons, and done my business with my left.

The big thrill was my thumb being sandwiched between the two balloons. If I had my thumb straight, the face portion of my thumb nail would be pressing into the jewel blue. When bending my thumb, the back (skin) part would dig into the green. I wiggled my thumb between the straight and bent positions in quick succession for a lengthy period of time, and uh man, this was total heaven. The feeling of my thumb wiggling between the freshly inflated latex with the swooshy squeaking was total bliss. If I wanted to, I could have peaked pretty quickly, but chose to let the libido go for over an hour, man, it was one hell of a good night.

The connotation being here, those two nice big balloons, being sooooo vulnerable to a little little thumb, that uh, made so much nice squeeking.

That nice piece of heaven was repeated on Friday night, but Saturday was house clean up day, and reluctantly I had to pop them with a fork, as the living area was getting a little clutted with other inflatables.
  • ThatOneLooner
    • Mar 2016

Re: [balloon stories] So tell us about your last looning experience.

I got naked and blew up my doll shaped alien balloon. I put it between my legs and went to work as I started blowing up a 24 inch balloon. It didn't take long.

Comment

• Seasider
      • Jan 2016

I've just been lying on my sofa for the last 20 minutes playing with the neck of a 14" belbal. Kissing it/licking it just generally looking at it in some sort of amazement was very sensual!!

Comment

• balloons
        Balloon fun
        • Apr 2017

Blew up a 20tt transparent yellow way past its limits, but is was really bouncy. I straddled it and went hard for about 5 minute till BANG yellow shards all over. My dick was throbbing and I wanted more, so I inflated a black tt 20 to about 36 inches with a vacuum. as i lifted leg over it, the throbbing down there intensified I shot a huge load all over the balloon as I watch the neck pop out. I reached for a pen and popped the balloon. What a great session

Comment

• JOhara
          • Jul 2015

No balloons in my possession but I had my trusty 24 inch intex “paradise” beach ball with the alternating pink, yellow blue and clear panels! Got down to my boxers and had fun!

Blew it up until I could not add more air and it was stretched tight almost to 30 inches. Romped around with it rolling on it, hugging it and rubbing it making it squeak! I was throbbing at this point I thought based on how full it was and how rough I was it wasnt going to make it but it lasted!

I couldnt take it anymore and started grinding myself against it and humping, then just before I came I got on it and straddled it and thrusted hard over and over bouncing, humping and rocking back and forth. The ball stretched like a balloon and squeaked and I just was anticipating it going to pop but I couldnt take it much and “popped” in my boxers lol!

Those paradise beach balls are awesome they remind me of just a tougher balloon! They stretch and squeak so nicely. After my session I deflated it and put it away for another day. Wonder if it’ll pop next time
          Last edited by JOhara; 19-11-2017, 14:57.

Comment

• Davidblack
            You blow, I’ll watch.
            • Jul 2017

Sat with my erection and uninflated 11" pink balloon next to it. Taking photos and imagining someone blowing, both. Sadly delete them as I have no one to send them too.

Comment

• Mailman Looner
              • Jan 2017

I did my first cluster. I was able to finally tie them together and have a cluster of 6. All 12" teal colored. I played a little before I popped them. Took a before and after picture. I want to see how big of a cluster I can get.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Ok! So i was at my buddy's house the other day. Both him & his girlfriend are both fetishists & know of my loon fetish but they are non-looners themselves. I spend an aweful lot of time over there just hanging out, watching Netflix, playing Xbox & bull shitting...I had spent the night on his couch & was going to leave that morning since he had to work but he told be that his shift was only a few hours that day & asked me to stay so we could hang out the rest of the day when he got back. (His girlfriend works first shift & was already at work so i was under the assumption that I'd be alone that day as had happened many times before) Anyways...I always have balloons with me & on that day i had 6 pink TT-17s in the knee pockets of my cargo sweats.
                After he left i decided to have a little looning fun on the couch i slept on as i was feeling a bit frisky! So i pulled my balloons out & before I even had the chance to blow one up i heard the back door open & it was my buddy's girlfriend who apparently had a short shift that day. As i said they both know about my balloon fetish so i just left my balloons out when she walked in.
                She was like, " Hey, so & so, whats up? I'm done for the day! " & she then noticed the balloons & started to laugh. She said, " You & your balloons! Do you stuff your pockets with balloons every time you go out, silly! "
                I laughed & said , " Oh, cut me a break, (name)! You know me well enough that I always stuff my pockets with balloons! Speaking of which; is it alright if I play? Do you mind?"
                She & my buddy have an open relationship & compared to the freaky stuff they're into, they both consider my fetish to be extremely tame by comparison.
                " I don't care if you play with your balloons..." she said with no hesitation & I was only too happy to do it.
                We started watching an anime series on Hulu & she sat on the far end of the couch & started texting on her phone, paying me no mind whatsoever as I sat cross legged on the on the other end & started blowing up one of my balloons. I slowly blew it up, stopping every now & then to squish & rub the balloon & stretch the neck by holding the balloon nozzle tightly with my lips & pulling on the balloon. She would occasionally glance over from her phone at me & giggle as the balloon got bigger & bigger.
                All the balloons i had with me were previously used & were all pre-stretched so the one i was blowing went WAY past its rated size. She looked over at me, laughed again & said, " That is a big-ass, fucking balloon! "
                I smiled with the balloon nozzle still in my mouth & continued to blow. My dick was throbbing & hard as iron at that point as i hugged, rubbed & squished the balloon into my crotch. I could tell she was getting turned on just by watching ME getting turned on & she finally put her phone down & just watched me, smiling and giggling!
                I tied the balloon off & started humping on the couch right in front of her; making it neck out very nicely & her smile just got cheesier & cheesier! She all of a sudden got up & walked over to her bedroom just off to the side but i noticed she left her door wide open. I continued playing & exploded & jizzed all in my pants in a huge mess,lol! Since i had spent the night i had a change of clothes with me. I went over to the bathroom & cleaned myself off as well as putting on a new pair of boxers. The whole balloon session lasted a good 30 minutes.
                I went back out to see her back on the couch texting & i sat down to continue watching the anime. I smiled & said, " I totally jizzed myself & had to change, ha,ha!"
                She smiled & said," I thought that was why you went to the bathroom! I Had to go to the bedroom to touch myself & debated whether i should just do it front of you but i was afraid it would weird you out & stuff so i went over to the room, hee,hee!"
                I told her, " Aww, no worries, we all know eachother well enough! " & that was it! I picked up the balloon & popped it & we the got into the show we were watching & it was as if nothing happened! As if having balloon play is just the most casual thing anyone can do!

God, I love my friends! I can't wait to do it again!

Comment

• Micks101
                  • Jan 2017

What an experience! Wish I had friends as open as that haha

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎