Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blowhyoooge
    • May 2016

need a word...

i'm thinking about writing a new story (or maybe a story series) about a woman who keeps getting into situations where she really turns on looners but doesn't realize it. the question is... what do i call her? she's not a looner, since she's not into the fetish. i thought about loonatrix (like dominatrix) but i am open to other ideas. anyone have suggestions?

xxoo bwh
  • kahuna09
    • Jul 2013

Re: need a word...

well i will jump in here. there was a girl that was on clips4sale at one point in time. i don't think that she would have trade marked her name but she had gone by "goddesspoppable" i always loved that name.

just a thought i am sure there are other like Looonergoddess

Comment

• rrothchild
      • Mar 2018

So is this to describe her as she is unaware, after she becomes aware (if that is your plan for her, maybe she remains oblivious and the comedy ensues?) Let us know...

Comment

• JR Looner
        • May 2015

Originally posted by blowhyoooge
        i'm thinking about writing a new story (or maybe a story series) about a woman who keeps getting into situations where she really turns on looners but doesn't realize it. the question is... what do i call her? she's not a looner, since she's not into the fetish. i thought about loonatrix (like dominatrix) but i am open to other ideas. anyone have suggestions?

xxoo bwh
        How about 'Mistress Michi'? Or just 'Michi'? (Pronounced 'Me - Che' (like cheese)) Michi means 'unknowing' in Japanese. Could maybe put 'unintentional' or 'unknowing' into a translator and have it convert from English to other languages until you find a word you like for her name? ^_^ Or maybe 'Michi-atrix' (without the hyphen)? The hyphen is just to show the two words I used.

Comment

• blowhyoooge
          • May 2016

Originally posted by rrothchild
          So is this to describe her as she is unaware, after she becomes aware (if that is your plan for her, maybe she remains oblivious and the comedy ensues?) Let us know...
          she is completely unaware. totally oblivious. and guys keep dragging her into situations where she blows up balloons and turns them on. it's a silly idea, one bald-head-smack away from benny hill.

i do have a name for her. i just need a name for what to call her... "the accidental looner" doesn't sound right but what about "the accidental loonatrix"?

Comment

• JR Looner
            • May 2015

'The Oblivious Loonatrix'? :P

Originally posted by blowhyoooge
            she is completely unaware. totally oblivious. and guys keep dragging her into situations where she blows up balloons and turns them on. it's a silly idea, one bald-head-smack away from benny hill.

i do have a name for her. i just need a name for what to call her... "the accidental looner" doesn't sound right but what about "the accidental loonatrix"?

Comment

• Alan
              • Dec 2014

Loonstress?? Popoiselle??

Comment

• perchedontheloon
                • Dec 2014

How about...Kayla? Lol

Comment

• b0f0s0f
                  • Nov 2016

Personally I'd expect her name to be completely unrelated to balloons, or if related, extremely subtly so. Kind of defeats the purpose if she has an obviously balloon fetish-related name.

Comment

• SusieDK
                    • Dec 2017

Originally posted by b0f0s0f
                    Personally I'd expect her name to be completely unrelated to balloons, or if related, extremely subtly so. Kind of defeats the purpose if she has an obviously balloon fetish-related name.
                    Hi,

I agree to this completely. Giving her a 'balloon-related' name would spoil the whole idea. She needs to have a quite 'innocent' name - Susie maybe? *giggles*

Comment

• Meililoon
                      aka lyckr
                      • Sep 2014

Originally posted by b0f0s0f
                      Yes, a regular name would make the most sense in this case.

Originally posted by SusieDK
                      Hi,

I agree to this completely. Giving her a 'balloon-related' name would spoil the whole idea. She needs to have a quite 'innocent' name - Susie maybe? *giggles*
                      Thanks to you, I no longer consider "Susie" an innocent name around balloons

Comment

• Enigma
                        • Aug 2017

Let your mind go wild. Go for it.

Comment

• Blitza
                          • Feb 2018

But you're going to share your story with us, right ?

Comment

• Mailman Looner
                            • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Blitza
                            But you're going to share your story with us, right ?
                            She always does in the stories section of the forums. Very well done I may add.

Comment

• tebe2hu
                              • Jan 2017

Originally posted by SusieDK
                              Hi,

Hi Susie :-)
                              Actually I can say 'thanks' for my most fantastic and completely unexpected balloon experience to a pretty girl named Susan who had no relations to balloons at all...
                              It happened at a grand opening of an Irish pub she persuaded a nice girl to participate in an Irish Stepdance course as my partner. That night for five minutes we became friends forever, and later she tried balloon sex first time in her life... We are still friends, I replied her email just before started browsing this forum :-)

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎