Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John225
    • Jan 2018

Beach balls AND balloons

I was wondering if any of you use both. Sometimes I use both and if I'm with someone I like for her to use both. Also I took an idea from an Alissa inflatables video where she poked a hole in a beach ball and put a balloon in the hole and did a blow to pop. I figured out after that you can push a 12 inch balloon in the valve of a beach ball and even use the valve to keep air in the balloon and beach ball at the same time!
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: Beach balls AND balloons

I’ve used large rounds inside inflatable Giga Balls before. Nice, loud squeaky fun

Comment

• wildheart
      • Apr 2015

Hmm, how tight would you make the beachball? If it's too tight there would be a lot of resistance at the end. Could be fun. I often ride or sit on inflatables while blowing balloons.
      How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
      My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• LeeRider
        • Nov 2014

Originally posted by John225
        I was wondering if any of you use both. Sometimes I use both and if I'm with someone I like for her to use both. Also I took an idea from an Alissa inflatables video where she poked a hole in a beach ball and put a balloon in the hole and did a blow to pop. I figured out after that you can push a 12 inch balloon in the valve of a beach ball and even use the valve to keep air in the balloon and beach ball at the same time!
        thats an interesting idea. so you blow up the balloon inside the flat beachball? ....kinda like inflating a football with the balloon as the rubber inner and the beachball as the casing?

Comment

• John225
          • Jan 2018

Originally posted by LeeRider
          thats an interesting idea. so you blow up the balloon inside the flat beachball? ....kinda like inflating a football with the balloon as the rubber inner and the beachball as the casing?
          I did it with a beach ball almost at full size so when I was done it was fully inflated but I guess you could do it at any level of inflation

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎